FA Cup Final 2020 - Arsenal v Chelsea

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Thought the pen was a clear as any penalty could be. Probably should be a red too. I thought any foul in the box which was not an attempt to get the ball is now a red by default.

U99ted

Gave away a pen and off injured, Azpi channeling his inner Phil Jones.

TheReligion

Abusive
Interesting game this. Both teams look nice going forward but neither can defend and both midfields can be played straight through.

So open.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Don't know why we didn't play long ball against Chelsea.

Tony247

Thought the pen was a clear as any penalty could be. Probably should be a red too. I thought any foul in the box which was not an attempt to get the ball is now a red by default.
I think if it is pen then only yellow. Pen + red is abolished IIRC.

Nick7

I think if it is pen then only yellow. Pen + red is abolished IIRC.
Pen and a red is gone for attempts for the ball. If a defender doesn’t make an attempt to win the ball they can be sent off.

Superunknown

Don't know why we didn't play long ball against Chelsea.
Arsenal are having quite a bit of success with this tactic. Looking back, we definitely could have done with switching it up a little. I know that playing it long is looked down on, but there are times where it can be useful.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Pen and a red is gone for attempts for the ball. If a defender doesn’t make an attempt to win the ball they can be sent off.
Yeah but Auba didn't really have control of it - a yellow is probably the right decision as it was technically a 50/50.

Mcking

Kovacic's ball retention is something else. You watch him and wonder how he isn't rated as the best centre midfielder in the world.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Arsenal are having quite a bit of success with this tactic. Looking back, we definitely could have done with switching it up a little. I know that playing it long is looked down on, but there are times where it can be useful.
A great coach once said, there's only really the right ball to play. Arsenal abandoning the tiki style will play dividends

Nick7

Yeah but Auba didn't really have control of it - a yellow is probably the right decision as it was technically a 50/50.
Oh yeah I wouldn’t say that’s a red but I could see why, if it was given. If Azpilicueta was half a yard further back it may have been red.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Chelsea huffed and puffed at Arsenal for the first 15 minutes but now they seem all out of gas now.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Rudiger looks a bag of nerves, looks like he's been shot into the team from the under 16s or something.

Nick7

Pepe is a weird as feck player. Looks awful half the time and ranging from great to sublime the other half.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Kovacic's ball retention is something else. You watch him and wonder how he isn't rated as the best centre midfielder in the world.
Guess you missed his yellow card huh? :lol: under no pressure and managed to cause chaos for himself then shot in a mental challenge

cyberman

Chelsea are so so bad defensively. They cant even press without opening themselves up.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I'd be worried if I were a Chelsea fan. Arsenal have completely figured them out.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Arsenal all over Chelsea at the moment

Nedu

Supports
Barcelona
I wonder if the BBC commentators will mention pulisic's nationality in this game...

Mcking

Chelsea look like zombies in defense. Arsenal are just walking into the box.