FA Cup Final 2020 - Arsenal v Chelsea

Tony247

This is why we need to rest players for Europa. The toll is showing on a few players with a couple of hamstring injuries.
Absolutely. I was of opinion of going all out but thinking we could very well risk our key player for good part of next season. Better to rest.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Pedro swansong incoming, should be fresh hasn't kicked a ball in months... 5 subs allowed ?

Superunknown

That's a huge loss for Chelsea. Arsenal have got a massive opportunity, especially if they play now like they did at the end of the first half.

No ArsenalFamTV for us tonight, lads. :(

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Looks like this is going to be the future, play from the back and high defence. Every team seems to be playing this way now.
Personally think it will get utterly bodied by several teams in the UCL, like the year the german teams smashed the spanish teams on the counter.

Not sure on the stats but swear I heard there has been more mistakes from playing out from the back than there had been in the previous give seasons.

The risk doesn't seem to outweigh the reward.

Terminator

I'm not surprised, he's been doing so much running in the run in for the PL places, no surprise. Injuries waiting to happen
Some of our players like Bruno, Rashford have probably played many more minutes than him. We have been fortunate so far in terms of muscle injuries. *touch wood*

DarkLord

I can't see how Chelsea can win this now with Pulisic out, there's no creativity and lack of goals.

Deery

Dreary
Ceballos looking a really good midfielder, he gets around the pitch a lot and provides good passes, wins free’s and can tackle..

United Hobbit

Chelsea look the most tired but they like us were in a top 4 fight up until the last day and had tricky, hard games

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Why the feck would Willian want to leave Chelsea for Arsenal?!! A longer contract isn’t worth that sort of downgrade.
Only down the road, playing with some of his national team mates, and salary probably like to be just as high (big sign on fee as a free agent).

GailSpaceWynand

Yes, I signed up with this name.
I don't want to but I'm feeling bad for Chelsea now. Captain and best player out with hamstring injuries.

Anyway go gunners! Let's put Chelsea in their place.

Superunknown

Personally think it will get utterly bodied by several teams in the UCL, like the year the german teams smashed the spanish teams on the counter.

Not sure on the stats but swear I heard there has been more mistakes from playing out from the back than there had been in the previous give seasons.

The risk doesn't seem to outweigh the reward.
I do think there's a decent general idea there. It's all about retaining possession from your goalkicks and then building up the play through midfield, rather than just punting it long from a goalkick and it being 50/50 every time over whether you retain the ball or give it back to the opposing side.

The bits that cause the mistakes are when the defenders with the ball prat about with it for far too long and get pressured into making mistakes, especially if the opposing team press very highly. It's all about getting the ball from the goalkeeper, to the defence and then moving it forward promptly to the midfield and attack.

I hate the stupid passing that takes place these days between a centre back pairing, only for the keeper to just boot it long anyway. De Gea does this every fecking time.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Lacazette reminds me of Mata a bit; Intelligent player but he’s so slow that his body can’t pull off what his mind wants it to.

E-mal

Some of our players like Bruno, Rashford have probably played many more minutes than him. We have been fortunate so far in terms of muscle injuries. *touch wood*
We don't run and press as much, apart from Bruno and Martial.