FA Cup Final 2020 - Arsenal v Chelsea

AFC NimbleThumb

Find Arsenal fans insufferable at the best of times & the Chelsea lot acting like Frank is a savant because he finally bested United reserves the other week are getting up there with them.

I hope the game heads to extra time but I won’t be watching.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I’m glad this is being shown on BT as well, after hearing Danny Murphy open his mouth on the BBC commentary.

Superunknown

Decent effort from Mount there. Always like it when teams create early chances and get shots on goal in.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Pass it, idiot. Giroud was clean through.

United Hobbit

Who gets FA Cup if Chelsea win? I know Arsenal get it if they win.

Hope it goes to penalties I like penalty shootouts when I'm a neutral and don't have the associated nerves if its one involving us

Surprised neither of them have a suit or at least a shirt and tie i know there's no crowd but its still a cup final ar Wembley I'm sure Ole would have his suit on

I'm not sure who will be least unbearable to win, least City arent there. If Arteta wins he will be deemed the 2nd coming of Pep and the media already love Lampard

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Shame we played Chelsea in the SF. We would have given them a much better game with a bit of rest today.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Chelsea’s midfield is just so much better. Far more mobile and proactive.

Nick7

Chelsea have spent the first 6 minutes running straight down the middle of Arsenal. It’s like the Arsenal midfield isn’t even there.

U99ted

I want a Chelsea win as

1) Arsenal are 1 FA Cup ahead of us

2) I want Wolves in the Europa next season - don't want their entire focus on catching us in the league :nervous:

3) AFTV
I agree, with 1 & 3.

ShinjiNinja26

feck sake 1-0 already. :lol:

Why did we feck about in the semi’s? Would’ve loved to face this shite in the final. Although knowing us we’d have probably made very hard work of it.:lol:

Superunknown

Damn, that's a nicely worked goal. Chelsea are going to look great going forward next season with their signings, too.

Most of Arsenal's hopes are with Aubameyang.