FA Cup Fourth Round

croadyman

Normally, at this stage with the number of top sides that have been eliminated already, I wouldn't care too much who we get. Bring it on etc as knocking them out now would be huge for the chance of going on to win it with potentially easier games for the remaining rounds.

However, when it's sandwiched between a Cup Final and Liverpool away, regardless of how Liverpool have been playing, then no thanks! Hope our domestic cup draw luck continues for another round! :lol:
Yeah same here but fear we are due a tough one

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Yeah same here but fear we are due a tough one
The only tough one to get now would be city. Chances of getting them would be very slim so early on when there’s loads of teams left. Could do with another easy draw though which would allow us to rotate. Our schedule is mad busy.

lysglimt

Scout
The only tough one to get now would be city. Chances of getting them would be very slim so early on when there’s loads of teams left. Could do with another easy draw though which would allow us to rotate. Our schedule is mad busy.
The chance of getting City away should be something like 3.3% with quick calculation :)

But you could turn it around and say - City are due an easy draw after what they have been given. So sure - let them have Spurs and we can take a Championship-side at home

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
The chance of getting City away should be something like 3.3% with quick calculation :)

But you could turn it around and say - City are due an easy draw after what they have been given. So sure - let them have Spurs and we can take a Championship-side at home
Bout time city get the tough draws though. They’re normally able to walk to the final. We usually get the tough ones. Bit of ETH luck.

hp88

Any idea on when this draw starts ? Having to endure the One Show...

United Hobbit

Grimsby, or Wrexham, at home please

City Vs Tottenham please

Brighton is another I'd like to avoid we always struggle with them lately

Kaos

Reminds me why I refuse to pay TV license. The BBC is nothing more than a glorified Tory mouth piece now, and to add further insult I have to listen to Jermaine Jenas.

Stop with the cockteasing, I don't want to listen to Ashton feckin Kutcher, just do the draw so o can switch this shower off :lol:

United Hobbit

Not watching but why do they keep doing it right at the end of the one show, making you endure the boring thing, just in case they actually get on with it and do it earlier

United Hobbit

Urgh could have been kinder. Was waiting for us to get city we were both in there ages

Easy draws for City and Tottenham urgh

PoTMS

I was hoping we'd get a League 1 side once City were gone. Looks like it'll be West Ham. Could've been a lot worse though.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Why is a mid-air collision after one person has clearly one the ball never treated the same as an on ground collision...

Member 125288

Yeah, really bizarre take on DJ’s part.

I do hope some of the posters on here presuming guilt and baying for blood never find themselves on the wrong end of a serious allegation…

Last edited by a moderator:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Shite scheduling. 4 poor replays tonight, the only decent one being played the same time as us tomorrow.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Remember the guy on here who was obsessed with Norwood? :lol:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Surprised Wrexham made this much of a game of it away from home. But yeah, some proper Conference defending at the end sees them off.

Would have liked to see them get to the next round if they were at least drawn against a big team, but they only ended up with Spurs.