FA Cup Fourth Round

saik

What a game!

Both teams have been so poor at defending set pieces though. I think 4 goals in this game have come from set peices?

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Atleast 7 mins injury time. Blows up bang on 7minutes even though there’s been a goal

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Tough to see them doing anything in the replay. Fun game, though.

macheda14

Replay is probably quite good for their finances though, a big stadium with good gate receipts. But feck that’s heartbreaking for them. The goal they conceded just does remind you they’re non league.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Only hope for Wrexham is if their defenders are back. It looked like they missed them. Not that the first goal was great from their perspective either.

croadyman

What a game!

Both teams have been so poor at defending set pieces though. I think 4 goals in this game have come from set peices?
Yeah defending reminiscent of my hometown yesterday,they came from a losing position to lead only to switch off on a corner

Paul778

Yeah defending reminiscent of my hometown yesterday,they came from a losing position to lead only to switch off on a corner
To give them their dues Wrexham had to sub two of their starting back three in the first 10 mins.

Lyng

Shame about Wrexham. Cannot stand Sheffield fans. If Wrexham go out I hope we draw Sheffield and absolutely destroy them, just to see their hooligans cry.

Havak

Pokemon master
Draw tonight! Hope we avoid Brighton, Man City and Spurs in particular just because of the fixtures we have in mid-to-late February and early March already.

16/02 - Barcelona (A)
19/02 - Leicester (H)
23/02 - Barcelona (H)
26/02 - Newcastle/Southampton (N)*
01/03 - FA Cup 5th Round**
05/03 - Liverpool (A)
11/03 - Southampton (H)

*Currently Brentford (H), but will be replaced by the League Cup Final. I haven't checked Europa League fixtures schedule, but if we go through then it's going to start filling up March. The Brentford game could end up being between Liverpool & Southampton or Southampton and the following game..

**Might not be on 1st March, could be the 2nd but not much difference.

P.S. Remember there's only 28 days in February.

Last edited:

lysglimt

Scout
Will be a strange draw. Almost 50% chance of not getting a P.L side.

In reality, avoid City and get a home-draw and it's a good draw for me.

Havak

Pokemon master
Will be a strange draw. Almost 50% chance of not getting a P.L side.

In reality, avoid City and get a home-draw and it's a good draw for me.
Hoping it's a lower team away. In reality will be City Spurs or Brighton at home.
Normally, at this stage with the number of top sides that have been eliminated already, I wouldn't care too much who we get. Bring it on etc as knocking them out now would be huge for the chance of going on to win it with potentially easier games for the remaining rounds.

However, when it's sandwiched between a Cup Final and Liverpool away, regardless of how Liverpool have been playing, then no thanks! Hope our domestic cup draw luck continues for another round! :lol: