FA Cup Fourth Round

bosskeano

Pretty even match right now with Wrexham and Sheff Utd.....good finish by McBurnie on the corner separates the two right now

bosskeano

Fabinho should have been sent off for a stamp and Robertson easily could have as well although his might have been a bit more harsh

but if you're not going to show red to Carroll for his scissor tackle on eriksen i'm not sure how you could justify sending off fabinho

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Alexander-Arnold is young enough that he can still offer a lot but I don’t think it’ll be at right back unless we go back to how we used to play under Klopp, which requires a whole new midfield for starters.

Salah needs to be played up front. He’s not effective on the right any more.
Salah got his massive contract right?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It makes sense to have the draw after the last game.
But they don't follow that sense when it suits them.

Having it on some random magazine trash show is ridiculous. And if they really wanted to keep to "tradition" it'd be a Monday lunchtime draw.

Either way, it'd be useful if we could avoid City obviously. And then Tottenham or Brighton away.
Still 16 teams in there so low odds unless the tv companies have any shenanigans up their sleeves. :lol:

bosskeano

Long throw...1-1 and well deserved as Wrexham has clearly been on the front foot since the start of the second half

Zen

Mullin is way too good for the level he's at. Even when he goes up a league next year. But they are paying him Championship wages.

saik

Really good game, would love them to win and then play us at OT.
Haha. They are already rich enough for their league as it is. They don't need another couple of million pounds payday from playing us. :lol:

saik

They are giving a good game against the team top of Championship! How good are Wrexham for their league?

RopersReturn

Fabinho’s tackle from behind on Ferguson was a straight red. He looked like was expecting to be sent off, and he should have been. If he had broken Ferguson’s leg he could have ruined the career of a brilliant young footballer. Robertson’s over the ball tackle was also a red imho.

saik

Surely Burnley are top of the Championship?
Just checked, my bad they are 2nd. Pre-match buildup they mentioned something like unbeaten in 7 games and near the top of Championship so I assumed they were 1st.

RopersReturn

That was some atrocious officiating. How Liverpool ended that game with 11 thugs on the pitch is beyond me.