FA Cup Fourth Round

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Honestly? I haven't watched a single moment of the game. Thankfully I yet again decided to do the shopping than watch our shite.

But I've been reading comments here, and on an LFC site. It seems the red cards are pretty clear cut. Not sure what the refs and VAR are/were thinking in that case. Maybe the FA desperately wanted LFC in the next round for a big tie. Who knows.
Fair enough, they were bad yes, you made a good choice.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
He is not the only one - add Henderson, Trent, Milner, Keita, Salah (who in terms of quality isn't finished, but who looks like he doesn't want to be there) and Gomez (he is probably the worst of them all - in terms of quality)
Alexander-Arnold is young enough that he can still offer a lot but I don’t think it’ll be at right back unless we go back to how we used to play under Klopp, which requires a whole new midfield for starters.

Salah needs to be played up front. He’s not effective on the right any more.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
The commentator on five live said Mac Allister made the most of that by going down. (If it's the same incident, I didn't watch the game)
Neh he really didn't but not shocked the 5live commentator said that.

Irrational.

Wonder whether Clop will mention the three sending off offences or whether he’ll continue gnashing his chompers at other injustices that don’t involve his team.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
The arse falls out of Chelsea fairly regularly (including this season). Went from winning the league one year to being 10th the next in 2015 or so.
Indeed.

Nothing to be surprised or melodramatic about. He's had a great run with a Liverpool team that need new ideas or/and a new squad... And this isn't the days of SAF, whether he decides to stay or leave his legacy is set.

TheReligion

Abusive
Indeed.

Nothing to be surprised or melodramatic about. He's had a great run with a Liverpool team that need new ideas or/and a new squad... And this isn't the days of SAF, whether he decides to stay or leave his legacy is set.
I’m interested to know the comparable drop from a team allegedly at the peak of its powers challenging for the quad to this?

CM

Tomorrow before Derby v West Ham (7:45 UK time)

Could do with City and Spurs drawing each other :D
Honestly Brighton are a bigger threat than Spurs at this point

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I’m interested to know the comparable drop from a team allegedly at the peak of its powers challenging for the quad to this?
Anyone could see that the team last season wasn't as good as the CL/title winning side, they were obviously very strong but it felt like the last hail Mary for that particular group of players before they got past their prime.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Sigh. Just need Madrid to put us out of our misery. Amazing how we’ve gone from competing for everything in one season to looking like we won’t even finish in the top six the next.

I think Fabinho might be finished at Liverpool.
His drop off has been incredible. I’d challenge him in a race and my moobs could potentially give me black eyes at the moment.

I think you are very close to out situation where you require a clear out. It’s whether Klopp is given the funds to do it like Boehly has done.

It’s very rare to see a team have a clear out and buy a new team let alone two of the regular top 4 teams of recent years.

I reckon you need a whole new midfield and a few defenders.

Losing Mane has also been huge.

Klopp is more than capable of turning it around. For us, it unknown if Potter can.

saik

And 2 of their defenders injured within first 8mins, Wrexham can't catch a break. :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That should’ve been a pen in the Wrexham game doesn’t need to be contact. The goalkeeper came out dangerously and put him off the ball

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Any videos of the liverpool red card challenges everyone is talking about

Hughie77

Brighton winner was a good goal, Liverpool again huffed and puffed, could have on another day been down to 10 men maybe 9? Fabinho was lucky and Konate .
Wrexham not had much luck at start of the game but realy in it even being 1 down.