FA Cup Quarter Finals - SF: Brighton vs United

March continues his magnificent goalscoring form. Just love a good ol' diving header.

Am I the only one that would want to face city in the semi final if we get through?
You're not the only one.

As explained in last page. They're the biggest threat, so unlikely to avoid playing them. They would have Bayern second leg, FA cup semi, Arsenal in succession, so despite EL and Spurs game sandwich our fixture, I feel we have better chance to win in semi, than the final where they have more time for preparation.

Is "Freed from Desire" The new "Sweet Caroline" Or something?
Why is it being played at every event all of a sudden :lol:

You're not the only one.

As explained in last page. They're the biggest threat, so unlikely to avoid playing them. They would have Bayern second leg, FA cup semi, Arsenal in succession, so despite EL and Spurs game sandwich our fixture, I feel we have better chance to win in semi, than the final where they have more time for preparation.
Yeah that's how I see it. I want to win the trophy so get the biggest threat out the way earliest or lose the semi rather than the final.

Agree with everyone here, we’re guaranteed to get City or Brighton or Sheffield

Semi-final draw
Semi-final draw:

Brighton vs United
Man City vs Sheffield United

Matches to be played at Wembley on Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 April 2023.

Last edited:
How has he shuffled those? He's just grabbed them from exactly where he dropped them. Stupid Scouse prick.

:lol: What the feck kind of draw is this? Balls shuffled in a red bag?

Feck it City can have the easy draw in exchange for having to face Bayern and potentially Real for the trophy they badly want to win.

Really don't fancy losing to Citeh in the last game of the season..