FA Cup Semi Finals - 22/23 April - Brighton vs Man Utd

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Are people genuinely arguing that wasn't a pen? Like after the heat of the moment you've seen that back and think it isn't?

Fascinated if so.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Yeah, him and anyone with eyes. He got the ball, so stop Vardying
More like anyone with bad eyesight. People here are protesting more than the SU players, it was a daft challenge and it's a pen. You'd be fuming if it happened to your team and you didn't get the pen.

Sylar

Are people genuinely arguing that wasn't a pen? Like after the heat of the moment you've seen that back and think it isn't?

Fascinated if so.
Id always say this should be a penalty, despite slowing down, and trying to see if the ball was brushed etc.
I can see why the ref gave the penalty.

Given what weve seen with VAR, im surprised the ref wasnt told to review it.

SqualorVictoria

Supports
City

Fascinated if so.
I am watching an international broadcast but wondered at the multiple replays, so I immediately went on here to check what the English commentary said as they must have seen something obviously having it replayed so often. I still don't get it though, he just smashed Bernardo.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information

Fascinated if so.
If Silva doesn't do his Salah style cheating then it wouldn't be a debate. He has conned the ref. A man's game my arse.

lsd

The Oracle
Ah well hopefully Brighton will beat us tomorrow and we won't have to show up to get embarrassed by City in the final

always_hoping

Some amount of patronising in the ITV studio. At least Roy Keane gave some credit to Sheffield United's defening.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Ah well hopefully Brighton will beat us tomorrow and we won't have to show up to get embarrassed by City in the final
Yeah that's the spirit.

Supporters eh?!?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Wtf is this dreadful camera angle? Looks like some amateur game with a random volunteer holding the camera.

always_hoping

You sound like a great supporter, United so lucky to have such "support"

Sylar

Sheff U have frustrated City quite well. Watching this I'm thinking arsenal should set up similar in mid week especially as they have better talent up front to hurt city on counters

Superunknown

It’ll be a long while before we can cheer if they win the treble. We have to make the final and give ourselves a shot at silverware and stopping them.
Would be amazing if we make it past Brighton with a convincing display and then beat City in the final. Over one game, anything can happen. I'm hoping that Bruno playing will make a huge, huge difference.

Superunknown

I know Spurs are shit but really ? To this degree ?

These guys can't even pass the ball properly to save their lives.
I think that's a little unfair. They're doing well to stop City from having any meaningful chances.

Champ

McBurnie on at last,

Sheff Utd have a chance now.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I know Spurs are shit but really ? To this degree ?

These guys can't even pass the ball properly to save their lives.
I think that's a little unfair. They're doing well to stop City from having any meaningful chances.
That was actually more or less Sheff Utd’s B team, I believe they changed something like 8 players from their prior league game.

Champ

What was that defending :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just allowed him to run right through unopposed, embarrassing

Sylar

They were worried about Alvarez and haaland that's why.

el3mel

Sunday league defending. I see this kind of defense in charity games played by 50 years old retired players.

Sylar

I really hope we beat Brighton and then city. Would be great