FA Cup Third Round

Another hard draw for Liverpool if they beat wolves of course

I don't think Everton at home was a particularly good draw but apart from that yeah.
Not the easiest, but on paper looking at their form too, it wasn't too bad.

Great draw, ETH era bringing us luck in the draws

City v Arsenal :lol:

This has been a great draw for us. Liverpool, City/Chelsea, Arsenal all have hard games coming up if they progress.

Quadruple is on!

Ryan and Rob have paid the FA off for a trip to OT too. Fifth round in the bank.

Class fixture for North End too :drool:

I can hear the excuses already if we manage to win one of these cups.

What a draw for United, two of the main teams will defo be gone and Liverpool have a tough ask.

Couldn't have been drawn any better for us really.

Be nice to have an away for a change feels like we are constantly at home in the cups at the minute, for ST holders who opt in for the ACS it's becoming a joke now and a big following go to Reading or somewhere would be amazing

Similar to the League Cup, everyone playing each other or getting a tough draw.

An up turn in fortune seemingly also extends to the domestic cup draws! No one ever won anything without the rub of the green along the way ;-)

Can't complain about that. I was hoping for a non-league team so we could play more youngsters but this will do

6 all lower league ties, great chance to get another good draw in the 5th round

How Micah Richards has managed to insert himself into prime position at not only the bbc but also sky sports, on the back of his average playing career and just as average punditry, is nothing short of astounding. He must be a right laugh behind the scenes or something.

What a draw for United, two of the main teams will defo be gone and Liverpool have a tough ask.

Couldn't have been drawn any better for us really.
Only saw the Liverpool game this morning. No way they should even be in the draw. Salah was a mile offside when the ball was played and should have been flagged