FA: Manchester United failed to refrain their players from violent behavior but Palace did refrain

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
The only good argument to join the superleague is to say feck you to the PL and English FA. Absolute scum of the earth, corrupt bastardos.

RedDevil@84

I am not saying otherwise. Feck their corrupt organisation however I just don't see anything wrong with the statement they made as, according to the rulebook, it makes sense I guess. Both teams charged for failing to control the players and we are charged for violent behaviour because, well, of the red card we got.
So every red card has an additional FA charge now?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I don’t get why United as a corporation just keep accepting this sort of bullshit. It has a serious impact on the commercial side when you look at how the outcomes have impacted results.

We should come out fighting, make our case publicly and call out this bullshit.

There seems to be this concern that if you push back against these organisations you’re only going to get worse treatment in future but it’s nonsense. Rolling over time and time again just makes them realise what they can get away with.
The good thing about the Qataris is that they'll have a no nonsense approach to this kind of shit. The FA will learn to fear us.

RuudTom83

Classic...at least the FA is consistent in being inconsistent! never change you complete bunch of morons.

Proves United were correct to not appeal Casemiro's red card.

Blood Mage

I'd wager there are Liverpool/City/Leeds fans working at the FA. Football is so tribalistic in this country that it's impossible for there not to be biases at work. United have been fecked over by this organisation more than most.

Swedish_Plumber

Charging palace with exactly the same as us in that statement would mean admitting they got it wrong not sending ayew off too.

Never gonna happen.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
What was the punishment Arsenal got for beating up RVN on the pitch? This nothing new.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
If this goes on and on, maybe that Super League thing is not such a bad idea.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
These motherfeckers are shameless...

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Does a club always get this charge every time one of their players gets a red card?
Reminds me of when Scholes got a domestic ban for getting a red card in an international friendly organised privately by United.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Reminds me of when Scholes got a domestic ban for getting a red card in an international friendly organised privately by United.
Same thing happened with Rooney in a pre-season friendly iirc.

croadyman

Absolute fecking joke of an organization. Clear ABU bias. Singling us out for violent behavior when Schlupp started it and ignoring what Ayew did.
Yeah it's time to adopt siege mentality now,it's clear that the FA are trying to screw us over

redshaw

Ah yes that famous United running the league and FA cartel in full effect again.

When Sabitzer put Rashford through with a cleanly won ball he brought it back. We got selective imagery used to get Case sent off and ignored the Palace players raising hands to faces and throats. Now we have the FA charging us and not them.

We should be reading about disciplinary action against Palace players, an investigation to selective imagery for VAR and referring decisions favouring Palace. All this one game, cartel my arse, we're up against this nearly every week. We have media campaigns and other managers coming out if we get our due penalties. No one seems to care who is at the top of the penalty awards table except when it's United, then there has to be something gravely wrong.

JustinC00

So now what, more bans incoming?
Wouldn't at all surprise me if we see ETH get a ban as this wasn't the first time we were charged for improper conduct , remember we got charged this season when we surrounded the ref for a soft penalty. Add in his comments he had. Wouldn't surprise 1 bit.

NICanRed

This is the opportunity we need to make our case that there was injustice in these punishments. BUT - the hearing must be public - not behind closed doors in the interests of displaying the truth of the event.
We believe that we were treated unfairly - can we convince the "powers that be" of our position?

RedDevil@84

This is the opportunity we need to make our case that there was injustice in these punishments. BUT - the hearing must be public - not behind closed doors in the interests of displaying the truth of the event.
We believe that we were treated unfairly - can we convince the "powers that be" of our position?
So much wishful thinking in one post. They can't even publicize the discussion between ref and VAR room.

Memento28

Absolute fecking joke of an organization. Clear ABU bias. Singling us out for violent behavior when Schlupp started it and ignoring what Ayew did.
Are the FA effing serious? Haven't they seen what Ayew did? Violent conduct only by United after Schlupp pushed Antony and Ayew punched Fred?

pogbasformerbarber

This might be the new gold standard definition for gaslighting…don’t trust your eyes, ears, and logic…this is actually what happened. Insanity.

90 + 5min

No surprise here and I don't know why anyone is. This is just another step in how we are and have been treated for a long time. It will continue until the club says, we are not having this anymore and take appropriate action.

mu4c_20le

And people thought about appealing :lol: might as well hand the cup over to newcastle

Grande

ETH should go and punch the F.A. Spokesperson on the nose, it would be worth it.
Yea, he should go up to it and say ‘what do you mean failing to control volent conduct?’, then punch it on the nose, and then say: ‘That’s what happens when you accuse a pacifist of violent behaviour!’

That’ll learn the Spokesperson!

BerryBerryShrew

Funny how when Gerrard got sent off in a pre season friendly tournament against Galatasaray in 2003, nowt happened to him.

Also I recall Rooney getting banned for being picked up swearing by a mic while he was on the pitch....it would be funny if it wasn't so blatantly corrupt.

The double standards are ridiculous.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Normally I would say the ABU stuff is overhyped, and literally fans of every club feel that their club gets more aggrieved by refs/the FA, and these things tend to work in sort of swings and roundabouts -- but this season feels pretty ridiculous.

We've probably had a small handful of decisions in our favour, but so much "bad luck" from officiating.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
They really hate United and they are not even trying to hide it.
That’s when you know we’re back :lol: people wasn’t so bothered about us a few seasons ago but now there suspending our most important player.