FA Youth Cup Final

sillwuka

Can't wait for all the unlicensed car parks charging £10 for parking later. I was just a little too late to book the official car parks.

Might park up near the World Freight Centre on the roads for free and walk down. feck the cnuts charging a fortune.
I was charged £6 just behind the Audi showroom few weeks ago. Not too bad.

TheReligion

Abusive
Can't wait for all the unlicensed car parks charging £10 for parking later. I was just a little too late to book the official car parks.

Might park up near the World Freight Centre on the roads for free and walk down. feck the cnuts charging a fortune.
I was charged £6 just behind the Audi showroom few weeks ago. Not too bad.
I was planning to drive in initially but now it’s a sell out can’t be arsed being sat in traffic so I’ll use the Met

Uniquim

Warren Joyce being in charge for Nottingham's U18 side makes the final extra special in my opinion. He was in charge of our reserves for almost a decade.

Think it's going to be a great occasion. Reaching the final is a really good indicator that the academy shake-up is starting to yield results, especially considering the club shifts players up to the 23s quite early if they play well, with the older U23 players going on loan. I think our average in the U23s is somewhere around 19-20 yrs.

Super-excited for the final tbh. Most excited I've been for a United game lately.

Every team in the country is affected by Brexit though, apart from Hansen-Aaroen and Garnacho all our best players in that age group are English anyway.
Yeah I’m not sure what the point is tbh
It's not an unreasonable concern, although I think we'll be in a good position, but Garnacho, Hansen-Aaroen, Jurado, and Vitek all arrived just before the new regulations, and could all end up starting the final. There's also Kambwala. They were signed because we lost players to rival clubs and looked abroad to fill the squad. The domestic poaching is just going to get more intense now.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Ten pounds is a lot to park over there?

Big Andy

Bloke
I was planning to drive in initially but now it’s a sell out can’t be arsed being sat in traffic so I’ll use the Met
I’m in the W2 car park, just checked on the off chance before and there were spaces. £1 plus a £3 donation to the MU Foundation. Decent

choccy77

Pathetic that MUFC have it on paid only and FA have it but on Internet only.

So many sports channels and no one can be bothered to show it live on TV (for free...I.e Sky / BT ..BBC ITV)

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
[
Pathetic that MUFC have it on paid only and FA have it but on Internet only.

So many sports channels and no one can be bothered to show it live on TV (for free...I.e Sky / BT ..BBC ITV)
They used to show it I think on ITV4, but it isn't City or Chelsea is it.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

zbcrow15

In the US, you can watch this if you have a subscription to ESPN+. I don't know how it works with people abroad but it is only $5.99 a month to have access.

Fraser76

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

Fraser76

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Strange, it says UK only for me.

When I signed up, I had to input my postcode to prove I was from the UK.
With a bumper crowd expected at Old Trafford to see the Final, and fans from across the world able to tune in to watch it live on The FA Player, the scene is set for an interesting contest

Copied from the match preview on the FA app

Edit: just checked and it's not available to me in France. Had to use my VPN to access it.

Last edited:

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Expecting a break-out performance from McNeill tonight and a place on the bench v Palace as a result. The lad is a finisher of the highest quality and has earned a call-up, IMO. It’s a pity his injury came when it did as I’m sure he’d have gotten first-team exposure (travelling, training etc.) like Garnacho and Hannibal have recently had it not.

choccy77

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Will the stream on the FA player just start with kick off? Can't see anything at the moment.

CraftySoAndSo

Warren Joyce being in charge for Nottingham's U18 side makes the final extra special in my opinion. He was in charge of our reserves for almost a decade.
Yeah i only found that out earlier today, shame his career didn't go to plan after leaving us.

Flexdegea

Maguire is there and has met the team back stage, don't know if this is a good or bad thing :lol:

rhajdu

It's being shown live here but it's only available to UK residents:

https://faplayer.thefa.com/home/all?shortlink=wlc&is_retargeting=true&c=wlc-articles&pid=womenscompetitions.thefa.com&deep_link_value=https://faplayer.thefa.com/home/all

It's also being shown on MUTV but I don't have a subscription with them anymore.
Are you sure that it's on MUTV? I have subscription, but it says that "Live: Radio Commentary" which is nice, but I would prefer to see as well.

We need an rvn

Who's got the best chance of making it, McNeil or Hugill? Both 17 so will be fighting for the same place and don't see us playing with two strikers , nor one staying on the subs bench for 3 or 4 years when we play with an established striker and one of these as back up

yes, both can make it and won't both to succeed, but just asking who has the best chance at United for those who have seen them play?

RedDevilRoshi

Are you sure that it's on MUTV? I have subscription, but it says that "Live: Radio Commentary" which is nice, but I would prefer to see as well.
Thats strange.

I’ve got the subscription as well and says “live coverage” on mines and no mention of radio coverage.