FA Youth Cup

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I really love this side. Most of them have a decent chance to make a career at Manchester United.

Number7

Ret's Slave
I really love this side. Most of them have a decent chance to make a career at Manchester United.
Same but they've looked nervous tonight and the performance has been poor despite the score. Hopefully the goals settle the players down.

Drainy

Would like to see Cole on for Lingard. Cole is a more disciplined player and will stay out wide.

Good to see Tunnicliffe putting his foot on the ball, after a fairly mediocre start.
Still think he runs with the ball too much and doesn't trust his ability to play a lofted pass, but hes done well since about 30 mins in.

Pogba is playing like he often does. Drifts through the game showing little bits of class here and there. Hope it clicks with him and he kicks on because he could become a great player.

Morrison, I think has been a victim of the tactics. He's playing very high up the pitch and hasn't had that much of the ball.. but when he's had it he looks as class as ever.

KM

Will Keane is trending worldwide :cool:

championo

Top Stalker
There he is, I was wondering if he was there. See what Pogba is doing SAF? Don't spend the money wait a year, convince Scholes to stay for one more year.

KM

Ravel should've scored there, great play by Pogba.