Fabian Ruiz

Mainoldo

I’d take that. But they best go throw the bag at Sane.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Thought he wanted to join Real on a free , next year.

Rolaholic

feck yes, hope we move on immediately if the FDJ deal isn't possible by the time they start their season.

Ruiz would be much cheaper with a year left on his deal and much less hassle to negotiate than with that craven Catalan club

Abraxas

He's by far the next best option I can see for what ETH wants from this role that connects defence and attack. I think he'd make a ton of sense.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC

feck yes, hope we move on immediately if the FDJ deal isn't possible by the time they start their season.

Ruiz would be much cheaper with a year left on his deal and much less hassle to negotiate than with that craven Catalan club
Aren't Napoli also a bitch to negotiate with?

ilrm

Supports
Real Madrid
Fabian Ruiz is a good box to box midfielder. Probably a level below Modric, Goretzka and KdB. He is most certainly not an alternative to a deep lying playmaker. Very comfy in a midfield 2.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He's weak on the ball under pressure, and doesn't play as a 6. Do not want.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Sign him and De Jong

Mmm-Qatarian

Perhaps worth mentioning this is not the first time we've been linked to Fabian Ruiz this summer. The following report appeared two days ago and I was going to share it but thought better of it because it was quite tenuous. (Sport Witness cited Italian outlet Il Mattino as the original source of the story)

http://sportwitness.co.uk/manchester-united-made-offer-26-year-old-need-increase-bid/

It's worth mentioning that James Robson isn't a particularly reputable source for transfer news regarding United, and by all accounts Il Mattino are not great either. With that said, it is sometimes the case that "unreliable" sources are the first to pick up on transfer stories that end up coming to fruition, so I wouldn't entirely rule this one out.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Aren't Napoli also a bitch to negotiate with?
Usually yes but he's got just 1 year left in his contract. They also hate Juventus (who are the kings of free agents) really really badly

Yagami

Good post resistant
Sounds like an upgrade on McFred. Sign him up.
If that's our criteria, we could sign a lot of midfielders who'd be much cheaper!

Put it this way. Ceballos was twice the player he was when they were at Betis, and is still better today, and how did he do at Arsenal?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
What's your impression of Ruiz? Yay or nay for our midfield?
A yay for me. At 20m-30m he's a no brainer TBH whether we sign De Jong or not. We need bodies in midfield and Ruiz is class