Fabinho | Al-Ittihad player

Thisistheone

The 18 yr old for Chelsea - Billy Gilmour - did a lovely nutmeg on him if anyone has the gif?

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Honestly after how he affected their UCL title positevely, I'm sure the liverpool fans could care less about a dip in form by him. Also he seems like a large lad, he needs lots of games to get back in rythm

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
One of the best CBs in the league this season. Doesn't matter who they put beside him, an actual CB like Matip, shite like Williams or Philips, a centre mid like Henderson, he always looks comfortable.

Fecking infuriating looking back and thinking they would crumble without Van Dijk.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Certainly stepped up for them annoyingly. Also has one of the most punchable faces.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
WC player

Was my muppet signing when he was at Monaco, thanks Man Utd :(

cyberman

His defending v Rashford was better than that overhyped VVD defending v Spurs from a few years back

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
He’s a top player, we didn’t test him enough today though in that game. My gut tells me if that Liverpool team had played a top class team today (I.e a Bayern Munich or an in form City) he would have been exposed more.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I'd have preferred Matip or Gomes to have played in his place. Was immense for them. Managed the dark arts to perfection and outran and outmuscled our attackers with ease. Very impressive.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Very good player and not surprised in the least at how good he is playing in the heart of defense. He just looks like a centre half. What did surprise me today was his speed. I think he surprised Rashford too. Had him 1 v 1 and chose to try and take him on rather than pass to Cavani and Fabanho matched him stride for stride...

padr81

Supports
Man City
Very good player and not surprised in the least at how good he is playing in the heart of defense. He just looks like a centre half. What did surprise me today was his speed. I think he surprised Rashford too. Had him 1 v 1 and chose to try and take him on rather than pass to Cavani and Fabanho matched him stride for stride...
CB's generally have their pace really underrated all the time, its weird. At most clubs the CB's are always among the quickest in straight line sprint speed just lack a little acceleration because of their size. Once they get going they're pretty rapid. Fabinho was always reasonable quick as a fullback if not Sane quick.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
One of the best CBs in the league this season. Doesn't matter who they put beside him, an actual CB like Matip, shite like Williams or Philips, a centre mid like Henderson, he always looks comfortable.

Fecking infuriating looking back and thinking they would crumble without Van Dijk.
He’s fantastic. I do think Van Dijk’s absence is hurting them, by though, by taking Fabinho out of central midfield. If he could have played further forward we’d have been struggling to make it out of our half.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Erm, they have crumbled. 3 wins in 9. A lot of their issues in the build up play come from VVD missing, not to mention his set piece threat and being forced to play Fabinho deeper.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Damn. This guy came good for them at last didn't he. Incredible defensive player, and I rate him particularly high as a DM too. Players like this guy and Fernandinho has been a bit underrated in terms of how involved they have been in their teams winning streaks. So aggressive and horrible to play against.

It's the sort of midfielder we should be looking at. Someone as good defensively as our CB's to play in front of them, aggressive and proactive but also a better passer than most midfielders in the league.

city-puma

Damn. This guy came good for them at last didn't he. Incredible defensive player, and I rate him particularly high as a DM too. Players like this guy and Fernandinho has been a bit underrated in terms of how involved they have been in their teams winning streaks. So aggressive and horrible to play against.

It's the sort of midfielder we should be looking at. Someone as good defensively as our CB's to play in front of them, aggressive and proactive but also a better passer than most midfielders in the league.
He is superb today. I blame VLG and Jose not to sign him even though he is available for two years if I remember correctly.

Great player. His ability to put in world-class performances in different positions is very impressive, reminds me of prime Azpilicueta

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
He plays the positions Wan Bissaka should be playing for United

T_Model101

Absolutely Essien levels of finished
Good to see that he's got another 2/3 years on his deal

padr81

Supports
Man City
We could use him in league 2 (about his level), if he's willing to half triple his wages.

STYLOISRED

He is being tasked with doing too much this season. Liverpool's midfield lacks any sort of cohesive organisation which has exposed his flaws in possession.

Based Adnan

Despite being 29 there's a lot of mileage on those legs from moving that lanky heavy frame around