Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brophs

The One and Only
Almost all of my best mates are Arsenal supporters. This would amuse me.
If almost all of your mates are Arsenal fans I doubt you're ever short of a few laughs.

Godfather

Would wank.myself silly if we got him. Definitely need more bs articles from the sun or the mirror to get into muppet mode though

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
What?? He's a midfielder, one of the very best in the world. Premiership proven, perfect age, perfect hair.

Did I mention he's a midfielder?

He's EXACTLY what the team needs now. I don't think we could get a better player for our midfield. There are some very few better players out there but they are all impossible to buy, too old and not PL proven.
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and suggest he's joking? If not then there are no words.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Can see why we're interested. Class midfielder. Reckon he'll want to stay at Barca though.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
:lol:.

I left for an hour and the thread has exploded. NBC now reporting this :lol:.

He would be pretty much perfect for us and slot in so well. Pity it's all tabloid shite.

Bebe

Someone bring out the "this gon be good" and "and here we....go!" gifs

edit: why does "d i s" come out as ***?

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
Van Persie
Ronaldo Kagawa Valencia
Fabregas Carrick
Evra Vidic Jones Rafael
De Gea

I can live with that.

Maajid

Formerly Mad
He's on Twitter. Let's pester him there, we have documented evidence that that gives the story more exposure and might even contribute to the transfer actually coming to pass.

Brightonian

Xavi has had a poor season by his standards, Carrick has had a wonderful season by his. That doesn't change the fact that Xavi is infinitely superior in practically every way. The same goes for Iniesta.
So in the hypothetical future you might be right. But in the actual present, simon_xazza's comment was not that outlandish.

I also think that 'infinitely superior in practically every way' is ridiculous, whatever sort of form they're in. I know everyone has to *** madly about anything Barcelona related, but we're talking about Carrick not Leon Britton.

Ringo 07

Hilarious that people would actually belueve this rumour...it's like the falcao story when everyone went mental thinking he was about to sign begore fergie pissed himself laughing when asked if he was about to sign

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Can't see Fabregas leaving this summer anyway. I reckon he'll play a big part next season. The rebuilding of Barcelona will begin.

Devil may care

Gundogan remains my muppet dream but Fabregas would be a hell of a signing if we could pull it off.

Sojiro

Formerly MST3K
"Sometimes you're not sure about a player,&qu
Why would Barcelona sell Fabregas? Xavi and Iniesta won't last forever.
According to the poster FCBarca, who seems pretty clued up on the club, due to his arsenal training doesn't quite fit into the Barca system and seems to be able to really lock down a spot in the middle due to the players like iniesta, Xavi, busquets, thiago and with messi up front alone he can't play in his preferred AMC spot.

From what I gather from the Cesc Fabregas thread is that his game isn't tuned enough for the deep playmaker role nor quite good offensively to alter the formation away from Messi. With his understandable want of first team football he makes a potential transfer target.

That being said I don't see him joining united although he would be a brilliant piece that I think would complement Carrick beautifully.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Doesnt he play as no 10? He is not a cm, great Plater but he is something we already have.
He is more of a CM. He played CM for Arsenal. Its Barca and Spain where they try and play him as a CAM. They cant seem to find to fit him in.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Not a chance and do not want, would be infuriating to replace our own cnut with another.

Spitting arrogant pizza throwing whining git.

Status
Not open for further replies.