Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
So it was just a random hunk who looked like Cesc that Alastair spied near The Emirates?

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Arsenal are supposed to have the right to buy him back from Barcelona if he is sold. So why would they let United have him, especially if he is available for around half of what Barcelona paid for him.
You get the impression Sandro Rosell is running a thrift shop?...Half off? :houllier:

Maajid

Formerly Mad
I've just texted everyone I know that we're signing Fabregas. Back me up Moyesy!

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
How would we fit in Bale Ronaldo and Wilshere?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Arsenal are supposed to have the right to buy him back from Barcelona if he is sold. So why would they let United have him, especially if he is available for around half of what Barcelona paid for him.
Because in the state they're in right now he'd likely not go there even if they offered to buy him.

Barcelona are likely to sell him in the Summer to fund transfers, so far I've seen Milan and Arsenal linked but surely if United came into picture he'd prefer to come here. Then again if he's really on the move then we can expect Chelsea and City to take a look.

Brightonian

How would we fit in Bale Ronaldo and Wilshere?
Bale's basically still a fullback, right?

DDG
Rafa Rio Vidic Bale
Carrick Fabregas
Kagawa Wilshere Ronaldo
RVP​

:wenger::wenger::wenger:

Seriously though, choose Bale or Ronaldo and that's a perfectly sensible team which could definitely happen in real life. Nope, still not.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
cock_out.jpg

Fabregas and RvP back in the same team would be mighty.

Shame there's more chance of us signing Alan Green to sport the Fred the Red clobber than signing Fabregas.

buckooo1978

Rumour has it Rio has started preparing Fabregas songs for the victory parade next year
just a rumour mind

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
I promise I will never moan about signing a midfielder ever again if we land Cesc.

Andrew~

Great footballer but, I'm not sure he's what the team needs right now.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Ballague was asked on Talksport if Fabregas is leaving Barca. "No, no, no, no, no." was his response.

It's on!

Erentz

Knows everything! 5 years later.
Don't worry - will not get.
You said pretty much the same thing last summer about van Persie, don't do it yourself pal, no such thing as a certainty in football, you know that as well as anybody.

Zen

Oddly, a straight swap for Rooney would be kind of perfect......both wouldn't have to do these versatile all over the shop roles they don't like anymore.

Ash_G

Oddly, a straight swap for Rooney would be kind of perfect......both wouldn't have to do these versatile all over the shop roles they don't like anymore.
Well fabregas probably but rooneys option would be bench or left wing. No way are they shifting messi wide for Rooney.

Zen

Well fabregas probably but rooneys option would be bench or left wing. No way are they shifting messi wide for Rooney.
Never said what position....he'd just have the same role week in week out. Which is what he'd(or almost any player of that standard) would truly prefer, I'd love to see him as their second option to Messi more than anything though. But looks like its set to be Neymar.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Great footballer but, I'm not sure he's what the team needs right now.
What?? He's a midfielder, one of the very best in the world. Premiership proven, perfect age, perfect hair.

Did I mention he's a midfielder?

He's EXACTLY what the team needs now. I don't think we could get a better player for our midfield. There are some very few better players out there but they are all impossible to buy, too old and not PL proven.

Ash_G

Never said what position....he'd just have the same role week in week out. Which is what he'd(or almost any player of that standard) would truly prefer, I'd love to see him as their second option to Messi more than anything though. But looks like its set to be Neymar.
Hmmm personally doubt whether Rooney would want to play as a left side attacker every week. I agree he'd be a great second option up front for them but again not sure he'd actually enjoy that. That said I wouldn't say no to a Rooney for fabregas swap, would rather have them both though of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.