Fabregas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie's Man

Suffers Snails fetish
"... the right to rub shoulders with United fans". What a classic!

As Krylov said: One could make this fable clearer still, but let us not disturb the geese.
You see this is where you are going wrong. You try to appear learned, but forget you are in a football forum of people who can't stand your bile.

Moultz

i just think its about fecking time the cnut comes out and says im staying or that i want to leave. Why can't this bastardo just come out and say it and they we can either put cocks away or get them fully out like a bunch of school boys

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
You see this is where you are going wrong. You try to appear learned, but forget you are in a football forum of people who can't stand your bile.
Bile? Not from me. I rarely toss around the sort of personal, would-be insults that a few on here are wont to spew out at the drop of a hat. Beyond that, it's all pretty harmless banter as far as I'm concerned ... but it seems that one or two take it all very seriously and get way too het up about things. Still, it takes all sorts I guess.

alastair

ignorant
So true. He comes on here like he follows Real Madrid with the right to rub shoulders with United fans, whereas in actual fact he supports the 'other' team from North London in a tiny 36,000 capacity stadium. Small time. Small little club, who have won nothing of note recently. Arsenal are a much much bigger club, and someone I call a rival.

Jesus Christ, that must be the worst sentence I've ever seen on this forum, and I read my own posts in the CE.

Rub shoulders with United fans? Do you understand what you just wrote? You don't think that he should be allowed in your esteemed company because he doesn't support a team with a big enough stadium capacity?

You literally think you're a better person than him because of the football team you support. You absolute nutcase. PM me your address and I'll come round with a white coat.

Reactions: Grinner

Fergie's Man

Suffers Snails fetish
Bile? Not from me. I rarely toss around the sort of personal, would-be insults that a few on here are wont to spew out at the drop of a hat. Beyond that, it's all pretty harmless banter as far as I'm concerned ... but it seems that one or two take it all very seriously and get way too het up about things. Still, it takes all sorts I guess.
Nah, you try to be the funny guy and quite simply, you are rather dull. I am sure that this isn't the first time you have been told this.

I notice that you are alays full of harmless banter when you think people on here are a bit pissed off, yet you appear to disappear when things aren't going the way you have decreed from your lectern.

You are the type to kick a man when he is down, the bottle thrower from the back of the crowd, a right patronising numpty. A nob.

The Wizard

Jesus Christ, that must be the worst sentence I've ever seen on this forum, and I read my own posts in the CE.

Rub shoulders with United fans? Do you understand what you just wrote? You don't think that he should be allowed in your esteemed company because he doesn't support a team with a big enough stadium capacity?

You literally think you're a better person than him because of the football team you support. You absolute nutcase. PM me your address and I'll come round with a white coat.
;) Bring two, one for my missus.

walsh

You are the type to kick a man when he is down, the bottle thrower from the back of the crowd, a right patronising numpty. A nob.
:lol:

i just think its about fecking time the cnut comes out and says im staying or that i want to leave. Why can't this bastardo just come out and say it and they we can either put cocks away or get them fully out like a bunch of school boys
What school did you go to?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
As Trotsky wrote in Lolita...happy birthday for tomorrow, Al. :)

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Nah, you try to be the funny guy and quite simply, you are rather dull. I am sure that this isn't the first time you have been told this.

I notice that you are alays full of harmless banter when you think people on here are a bit pissed off, yet you appear to disappear when things aren't going the way you have decreed from your lectern.

So I'm the one who is full of bile? Okey-dokey.

gulli_G

Please can we get back to discussing our no hope FabregOff timeline of our pursuit for Cesc, thanx

Cina

Can you Arsenal lads feck off now back to your measly little 60,000 seater stadium? I've taken shits bigger than the Emirates.

Shark

@NotShark
I think this it's finally over lads, and I've been optimistic throughout most of this saga. Those latest quotes from Martino have shit all over any hope of him coming here IMO.

AlwaysRedwood

Please put the stadium capacity beneath all comments, so I can deem whether or not you are worthy of a response.

Thanx

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
I think this it's finally over lads, and I've been optimistic throughout most of this saga. Those latest quotes from Martino have shit all over any hope of him coming here IMO.

Never mind mate, Ronaldo to come tomorrow.

binary bot
We're going to interrupt his press conference for Jim White's first ever edition of his new show 'Live Bid', where he publicly negotiates an offer on our behalf.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
This is on the Sky Transfer site.

Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino has insisted he is not concerned about losing Cesc Fabregas to Manchester United.

Is this just media bullshit or does he think there is a real chance of losing him?

Yeah it's poorly written but he's not concerned because he has said "fabregas will be here next year" is what it is referring too i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.