Facundo Pellistri / SIGNED for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I have to admit that before yesterday, I've never even heard of this guy... let alone seen him play

MUM

Hope the lad can do the job for us.

A young talent who, no doubt, will be helped through from the start having a fellow Uruguayan teammate, Cavani at United if it all works out?

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Hope the lad can do the job for us.

A young talent who, no doubt, will be helped through from the start having a fellow Uruguayan teammate, Cavani at United if it all works out?
looking at his pic, he's quite pretty so I imagine Woody will think he can sell some posters in the superstore!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Amad Traore looks a lot more exciting. If one falls through please be this one
By the sounds of it we're going for both. Although I think the Traore one is only meant to be happening in January and this guy is coming in immediately.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
2 goals in 30odd games in the Uruguay league. Unless he’s got about 20 assists that’s piss poor. That’s probably league 1 level, if that.

AltiUn

2 goals in 30odd games in the Uruguay league. Unless he’s got about 20 assists that’s piss poor. That’s probably league 1 level, if that.
There's not much point judging him until he gets a chance. He's going to cost about £7m so it's a relatively low risk transfer. He's widely considered to be one of the best talents in South America so he must have a little something about him.

AltiUn

Are we signing this lad or not?
From Simon Stone, just came up on the BBC.
Manchester United are in talks to sign teenage winger Facundo Pellistri from Uruguayan club Penarol.

United have been watching Pellistri for a year after being alerted to him by the club’s former striker Diego Forlan.

Unlike Amad Traore, who is likely to stay with Atalanta until January, Pellistri, 18, would join United immediately if the deal gets done in time.
Says "if done in time" which doesn't fill me with a great deal of confidence :lol:

BlahRules

From Simon Stone, just came up on the BBC.

Says "if done in time" which doesn't fill me with a great deal of confidence :lol:
So if we sign him and another established winger means we will not be signing Sancho in the future.

Zed 101

Just watched Youtube on this guy and I have to say, at 43 I am am more exciting prospect first 4 minutes show him falling over

Chairman Steve

Hasn't one of the journalist hacks said that our South American scouting network has been noticeably increased in the past few years?

As a side note, I love that Penarol's first choice goalkeeper is a Uruguayan called Kevin Dawson :lol:

MUM

Hope this lad goes well for us all and has a great future with United.

Status
Not open for further replies.