Facundo Pellistri / SIGNED for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

This kid is raw as hell by the looks of it. Never played outside of S America. And you want to chuck him into this mess?

He won't even be above Dan James for this season pal. Let's just hope he's a real gem who will be in contention next season.
I have absolutely no hope on our RW because it's not Mason's position,he is just being shoehorned there due to no one else available.

Drainy

This kid is raw as hell by the looks of it. Never played outside of S America. And you want to chuck him into this mess?

He won't even be above Dan James for this season pal. Let's just hope he's a real gem who will be in contention next season.
can you imagine if we start a game with James, Ighalo and this guy.

Would make the match day thread want to alt f4 from life after half an hour

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
All our hopes are in you now kid. It's unfair as a youngster, coming to a foreign country. But if/when Mason needs a night off you gotta produce. Good luck lad.

croadyman

All our hopes are in you now kid. It's unfair as a youngster, coming to a foreign country. But if/when Mason needs a night off you gotta produce. Good luck lad.
Mason shouldn't be starting there either but no fecking choice now due to those useless pair of clowns

el3mel

He will definitely not be second option after Greenwood. Absolutely no chance. I don't think we'll even see him playing this season at all. Maybe in first or second game in Fa Cup at best.

Castia

One of the best young wingers on footy manager

That’ll do pig

cj_sparky

Tim Vickery was on Sky Sports earlier on, said the about Pellistri;

“He’s a teenage, Uruguayan playmaker, lovely balance, very fluid, bright, sees things. He reminds me a little bit of a kind of prototype David Silva. I like this player a lot but I’m a little bit worried about the move. I’m not sure if it’s the right move at the right time at the right club."

"There was talk last week that he was going to go to Lyon in France but United have stepped in there. The worry is I think that even South American club football is proving a physical challenge for him at this stage in his career. Physically I think he will really, really suffer at the moment in the Premier League. I don’t think he’s ready for that.!

“So there’s always a question mark in these situations of whether the player will lose momentum in his career. He’s a real talent, he’s one for the long term, I hope that my fears aren’t justified that this isn’t the wrong move to the wrong club at the wrong time.”

MDFC Manager

“He’s a teenage, Uruguayan playmaker, lovely balance, very fluid, bright, sees things. He reminds me a little bit of a kind of prototype David Silva. I like this player a lot but I’m a little bit worried about the move. I’m not sure if it’s the right move at the right time at the right club."

"There was talk last week that he was going to go to Lyon in France but United have stepped in there. The worry is I think that even South American club football is proving a physical challenge for him at this stage in his career. Physically I think he will really, really suffer at the moment in the Premier League. I don’t think he’s ready for that.!

“So there’s always a question mark in these situations of whether the player will lose momentum in his career. He’s a real talent, he’s one for the long term, I hope that my fears aren’t justified that this isn’t the wrong move to the wrong club at the wrong time.”
He does look really really skinny.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

I did say he reminded me off David Silva yesterday so it's interesting that Vickery sees it similarly. He looks a SS/#10 in the long run.

NJM78

If he gets knocked off the ball by Juan Mata in training he will have no chance in matches.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
So he isn't even a RW either FFS
Silva played on the wings for years. He also isn't David Silva. So yes he is a RW, he might not be the exact style of RW you were expecting is all.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
This lad is clearly not going to be playing in the first time any time soon. He looks a prospect. That's about it. I doubt we will even see him in the first team this season.
it would be like us bringing in Varela or Henrique and throwing them in the first team but it seems like this time we actually will be! We are a Europa league side with a CL budget. Still just gutted over sancho even though I knew it was over in August really. Hopefully this lad is a good signing. All the luck to him.

izec

Brexit and Lyon sniffing around made us buy him. Lets hope he gets some time to get used to it physically. Wouldn't have minded loaning him back for half a year until their season finishes, but guess we may want to have a closer look at him at Carrington

Classical Mechanic

Brexit and Lyon sniffing around made us buy him. Lets hope he gets some time to get used to it physically. Wouldn't have minded loaning him back for half a year until their season finishes, but guess we may want to have a closer look at him at Carrington
He’s non-EU so don’t think Brexit had anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.