Gaming Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (PC, PS4) | Season 4 is Live - 7 New levels

I’ve accepted that I’m never ever going to win a game. I’m up to level 24 and been in about 20 finals, just cant get the crown

I’ve accepted that I’m never ever going to win a game. I’m up to level 24 and been in about 20 finals, just cant get the crown
Level 22 and in the same boat. Never been close to the crown on any final event. That's what I get for being old.

I loved this game for the first couple of weeks but I really have hit the wall with it now. Gets very repetitive after a while and the complete RNG of final rounds is far more frustrating than just being bad at the game

I hope season 2 reignites my interest

I loved this game for the first couple of weeks but I really have hit the wall with it now. Gets very repetitive after a while and the complete RNG of final rounds is far more frustrating than just being bad at the game

I hope season 2 reignites my interest

I'm looking forward to season 2 but it needs to be every month imo or people will lose interest. Every two months is too long.

I'm looking forward to season 2 but it needs to be every month imo or people will lose interest. Every two months is too long.

Exactly. The novelty wears off very quickly. I loved the fact it didn't take much skill when I first started playing it but the winner being decided by a coin flip at the start of the round it stops being fun

3 more finals today. Still not won. feck my life.

Exactly. The novelty wears off very quickly. I loved the fact it didn't take much skill when I first started playing it but the winner being decided by a coin flip at the start of the round it stops being fun
I'm in the same boat. There's very little substance to the gameplay, which is fine initally but stops being fun once you've done each round dozens of times. I thought I'd play until level 40 for the trophy this season but at level 37 now it's such a grind I don't really fancy it anymore. With 20+ victories and 500+ round qualifications I've seen it all.

Yeah there's the sweet spot where the courses are new and everyone is just running like a maniac but once everyone figures out the levels and the best way to win it becomes less fun, even if you're the one winning.

Change the levels up regularly and I can easily see it being a game I play for a long time.

I've accepted the fact that I'll never ever win Hexagon. It's impossible for me.

But I fecking did it! By the skin of my teeth. I have no idea HOW :lol:

Last edited:
I've accepted the fact that I'll never ever win Hexagon. It's impossible for me.

But I fecking did it! By the skin of my teeth. I have no idea HOW :lol:

I was watching that thinking there's absolutely no way you could win that round. :lol: It looked completely desperate every step of the way, particularly on the bottom level. Just goes to show, never forget that last dive. You never know.

One final I'm pretty sure I'll never win is Jump Showdown. I just can't do it. I'm on +- 25 wins but there's always someone better than me in Jump Showdown.

I was watching that thinking there's absolutely no way you could win that round. :lol: It looked completely desperate every step of the way, particularly on the bottom level. Just goes to show, never forget that last dive. You never know.

One final I'm pretty sure I'll never win is Jump Showdown. I just can't do it. I'm on +- 25 wins but there's always someone better than me in Jump Showdown.
Yeah I won jump showdown in a similar way too. Both of us got knocked off and I did a little jump at the end which won me the game by a second. Everybody seems to be getting better at that mode. Had 2 jump showdown finals last night and both lasted nearly 10 mins. It was hilarious. Didn’t win neither sadly.

Seems they’ve gotten rid of team tail tag? Haven’t seen that in weeks. Wish they’d get rid of a couple more. Even just the tail ones and See Saw.

Seems they’ve gotten rid of team tail tag? Haven’t seen that in weeks. Wish they’d get rid of a couple more. Even just the tail ones and See Saw.
It exists, but it's incredibly rare now. I guess the large number of complaints from the community have played a part here.

Not sure if it's related to today'supdate , but literally every episode has had at least one of Hoarders, Tail Tag or Egg Scramble. Impossible to enjoy the game like that.

Dizzy Heights has become pretty difficult with those hammers at the end. I started on the back row and made a complete mess of it, instant elimination.

Edit: I meant Hit Parade

Last edited:
How come?

I guess it's more of a patch in relation to season 2. The Big Yeetus doesn't really do much for me tbh.

They've throw some spinnies on the footy one too which doesn't really do much, they are going quite slow.

The fall guy does seem a bit more stable especially on door dash as previously you just get stuck in between those melees.

Got 2 wins today. Got the trophy for 7 wins. Level 35, aiming for that 40 before season 2.

When are they gonna get rid of that ridiculous 5 wins in a row trophy. I want my platinum.

I seem to have turned completely awful at this lately. Haven't won for ages.

I was never a prolific winner but it was enjoyable as I got a steady trickle of wins now it seems impossible

Why are my team grabbing me when I'm holding a golden egg trying to get it into our zone!?

That said I've just had my best ever session. 3 wins. Think I've finally got Hex-a-gon to a decent standard now. And won my first spinning wheel jump final.

Last edited:
Why are my team grabbing me when I'm holding a golden egg trying to get it into our zone!?
When are they trying to grab you? Do you have opposing players near you, or is it when you're not contested at all? Are you reaching for an egg whilst your teammates are as well?

When are they trying to grab you? Do you have opposing players near you, or is it when you're not contested at all? Are you reaching for an egg whilst your teammates are as well?

I'm running to my zone with the egg and being chased and grabbed by the same team! Baffling. If it was a mistake you'd let go, they don't.

Anyways, I got a 5-gold victory for the first time ever. That was probably the happiest I ever was.
CEGpAYk.jpg

I'm running to my zone with the egg and being chased and grabbed by the same team! Baffling. If it was a mistake you'd let go, they don't.
Oh, that's weird. It seems very...primitive of them. Either that, or you were getting trolled. Personally, I've never seen this, but I have seen teammates go AFK on me a bunch of times.

Time for a couple of clips.
  • I don't typically play dirty, but when it comes to Jump Showdown, I've been eliminated via grabs way too often. When I tried the grab tactic, this is what happened:

• I also (unintentionally) found a way to go out of bounds in Door Dash. Hopefully I'm not the only one who's found this bug.

The button lag on hex-a-gon has definitely been fixed. Can jump so much easier now.

Time for a couple of clips.
  • I don't typically play dirty, but when it comes to Jump Showdown, I've been eliminated via grabs way too often. When I tried the grab tactic, this is what happened:

• I also (unintentionally) found a way to go out of bounds in Door Dash. Hopefully I'm not the only one who's found this bug.

How did you even win that showdown :lol:your clearly going in first. I've done that grab thing once and I won aswel. Tried going the honourable way and it last a solid 10 mins of jumping and won at least.

How did you even win that showdown :lol:your clearly going in first. I've done that grab thing once and I won aswel. Tried going the honourable way and it last a solid 10 mins of jumping and won at least.
That's Fall Guys lag compensation for you. ;)

My guess is that, on the server, the other player probably tried to jump to get away from me, but they jumped out of the platform and fell down before I did.

Quick update. Probably been in about 70 finals now. Still not won a single one. feck this game.

Honestly, I've enjoyed the game a ton after the mid-season update. The little variations to the maps have improved it big time. The only way this current season can get better is if we get more Royal Fumble and Team Tail Tag games. I'd prefer if all game modes were balanced out (where appropriate) instead of being made rarer for no reason other than a community outcry.