Famous United fans...

clarkydaz

Wow Julia Roberts! Just googled it and saw her Taking pics with Erik and players etc. I mean she is one of my all time favourite actresses but this is just the icing on top!!!
She done the same with Madrid, doesn't mind putting it about

MayfieldsFinest

Johnny Sexton, former Irish Rugby Captain its a huge United fan. So are Brian O'Driscoll and Keith Wood. Ronan O'Gara is a big Liverpool Fan.

Elon Musk is a United fan I believe.

thisisnottaken1

I’m pretty sure people will have mentioned that Bernard Sumner and Peter Hook of Joy Division and New Order are Reds.

MayfieldsFinest

Damien Duff was a massive united fan.
He still is -

"I always supported then who I played for, supported Blackburn, supported Chelsea, but it's only kind of when I retried I've realised, my God I just love Manchester United.

Driving there with my kids last week [to Old Trafford for Michael Carrick's testimonial], the only reason I kind of played in it to be fair my kids never really saw me play in a game in a big stadium, but I brought them over and I see the Man Utd sign at Old Trafford, and I was like, that's ingrained in me.

I used to watch my Man Utd videos when I was four, five, and it just kind of all came flooding back.

It was Carrick's testimonial but it felt like my day!"

JeffFromHK

She done the same with Madrid, doesn't mind putting it about
except that Julia expressly stated she was a United fan and she never did the same for Real Madrid

wearing the jersey of a certain club and taking pictures with players of that club doesn't mean he/she is a fan of that club

JeffFromHK

not sure if those names have been mentioned:
Simon le bon from Duran Duran
Gary Lightbody from Snow Patrol
Rick Astley from Never Gonna Give you Up
Gary Oldman

black country red

Probably mentioned earlier the legendary late great Terry hall also Graham Nash of the hollies and Crosby stills and nash

Loon

:lol:
Surprised nobody mentioned Ian McShane. His dad played for United and he even made Lovejoy a United fan in the TV show. Seen him at a few games.

imamuppet

Has Julia Roberts and Orlando Bloom been mentioned?
Edit these were on the internet as well
MAN UTD CELEBRITY ‘FANS’
These celebrities have all been reported to be Manchester United fans before : Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Snoop Dogg, Justin Timberlake, Megan Fox, Brad Pitt.
Megan Fox! Got to use those brains for something :)

Yagami

Good post resistant
The wrestler MVP. I remember he had Cantona kung fu kicking that Palace fan as his banner on Twitter.

TsuWave

Elon Musk is a United fan I believe.
He’s not. During the time we were looking for a buyer - a bunch of mentalists started harassing him on Twitter about buying United. He then jokingly tweeted about it/United a couple times - much like he did with Doge coin when he needed wanted a quick flip.

MayfieldsFinest

He’s not. During the time we were looking for a buyer - a bunch of mentalists started harassing him on Twitter about buying United. He then jokingly tweeted about it/United a couple times - much like he did with Doge coin when he needed wanted a quick flip.
But Musk quickly clarified that he was kidding. “This is a long-running joke on Twitter. I’m not buying any sports teams,” he wrote. Still, he added, “If it were any team, it would be Man Utd. They were my fav team as a kid.”

TsuWave

But Musk quickly clarified that he was kidding. “This is a long-running joke on Twitter. I’m not buying any sports teams,” he wrote. Still, he added, “If it were any team, it would be Man Utd. They were my fav team as a kid.”
He just said that. He got a decent following from the aforementioned joke tweets about United - he says the same about whichever crypto scams he wants to pump at any given time, but alas

EireRed_GS

Met John Bradley (Samwell Tarley from Game of Thrones) at the airport once and had a good chat about united. sound lad. Wearing a Utd cap too.

Adebisi's Hat

Supports
who do you feckin think ?
that feller that owns INEOS, what's his name, Ratcliffe or something. Media shy though.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He just said that. He got a decent following from the aforementioned joke tweets about United - he says the same about whichever crypto scams he wants to pump at any given time, but alas
Why is that a bad thing? Makes me good money

Robin

Has Zoe Ball been mentioned yet?
Zoe Ball is a plastic , saw her in Vienna in 96 when we won 2-0 and she was there for a publicity shoot and was absolutely terrified , she stated she was a United fan because her dad supported Liverpool , soon after that changed her support to Brighton her husbands team , to be fair he is a loyal fan

lsd

The Oracle
A lot of the Game of Thrones cast are United fans. We have Jon Snow,Ramsey Bolton, Varys, Gendry and quite a few more i believe

Jamesh

I’m pretty sure people will have mentioned that Bernard Sumner and Peter Hook of Joy Division and New Order are Reds.
I doubt either have been to a game. Maybe watched the Cup Finals in a Cheshire wine bar though.