Famous United fans...

Offsideagain

The Chinese President apparently and George Osbourne took him to Citeh to view all the development the Sheik has done. Useless twat...

Mickfoley

I remember Rey Mysterio wearing Utd jersey during a raw show. Wrestling news reported he was asked not to wear that again by WWE, cnuts.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
Kholi is a strange one.To my knowledge he has supported Manchester United, Real Madrid and now Chelsea

Virat said: “I take a lot of inspiration from Cristiano Ronaldo. The way he has stayed on top for so many years, it’s nothing but down to hard work. I have heard he is the most hardworking footballer in the world and that’s why he is where he is. Messi is a freak (genius) but this guy (Ronaldo) is giving him run for his money because of his hard work.”

“Yeah I support Real Madrid. It’s mainly because of Cristiano Ronaldo. I used to support Manchester United when he was playing there. Now my loyalties have shifted because of him. I think he is a truly amazing player. I love watching him play.”

https://www.foottheball.com/players...er-is-indian-captain-virat-kohlis-idol/196640

I don't know if it's been mentioned already but Sachin Tendulkar is a United fan.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...VHvMa3WcoHSry_g4hHlcvU4c1-z897oLAQXGjiZIu47tk

Cristiano Ronaldo on Sachin Tendulkar:
"I don't know much about cricket. I
met him during my day in England.
Maybe he was on his holiday. He told
me that Manchester United is his
favourite club. My teammates, Sir Alex
told me about him"
So the world's greatest living Yorkshireman, Geoff Boycott, is of course a United fan, now we can add Tendulkar, who also played for Yorkshire, and hang on a minute, there's the mighty Yorkshire cricketer Arnie Sidebottom who didn't just support us, he played 16 games for us.

The conclusion of all this being of course Feck Off Leeds!

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Richard Wilson, although he has One Foot in the Grave! The one that always surprises me, given how Yorkshire he is, is Geoffrey Boycott

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Mancunians:

Bernard Hill( Denethor in LOTR)
Dominic Monaghan ( Pippin or Merry LOTR)
Robert Powell (Jesus)
Mick Hucknall ( wanker)
Shaun Ryder( Happy Mondays)
Rachel Riley ( maths genius)
Albert Finney( Legend)
Bernard Sumner(New Order)
Chris Eccleston( Dr Who etc)
Danny Boyle( Film maker)
Ian McShane( legend)
John Bradley-West ( GOT)

Just a few off the top of my head

meamth

Just a random question, if United has a stadium with 150,000 capacity, will it be sell out crowd every weekend?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Mancunians:

Robert Powell (Jesus)
Mick Hucknall ( wanker)
Albert Finney( Legend)
Danny Boyle( Film maker)
Ian McShane( legend)
John Bradley-West ( GOT)

Kit Harrington too from GoT.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Mancunians:

Robert Powell (Jesus)
Mick Hucknall ( wanker)
Albert Finney( Legend)
Danny Boyle( Film maker)
Ian McShane( legend)
John Bradley-West ( GOT)

Actually, Bernard Hill played Theoden, King of Rohan, in LOTR. Denethor was the Steward of Gondor, and played by antipodean actor John Noble, also of Fringe fame.

Just thought I'd mention it.

I shall leave you now and return to my haven of Belindriad. Or "the garage", as my wife calls it.

Ha, just kidding.

I have no wife... :(

Ballache

Supports
Martial
Just a random question, if United has a stadium with 150,000 capacity, will it be sell out crowd every weekend?
I doubt it, unless the tickets are ridiculously cheap even then it's doubtful. We can easily do 100k though.

Nickys Butt

Maybe if tickets were £5 and it was a really big game. Don't see it being guaranteed full otherwise under any circumstances.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
No chance. They were having to give tickets away to schools the season before last in the Europa. I've barely been since because there's not been enough chance of entertainment for the amount it costs and just being in the crowd isn't fun like in Europe. It'll be a bit better now I think, with CL football and slightly better performances, but no way we'd fill 150k every week at regular prices. Not even at reduced rates imo.

meamth

No chance. They were having to give tickets away to schools the season before last in the Europa. I've barely been since because there's not been enough chance of entertainment for the amount it costs and just being in the crowd isn't fun like in Europe. It'll be a bit better now I think, with CL football and slightly better performances, but no way we'd fill 150k every week at regular prices. Not even at reduced rates imo.
I see, just curious what kind of attraction when United play at England. So what is the realistic capacity? 80,000?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I see, just curious what kind of attraction when United play at England. So what is the realistic capacity? 80,000?
Hard to say. Maybe 85k for most games, I'd say? Someone else will have a better idea. Where are you from?

Inigo Montoya

Actually, Bernard Hill played Theoden, King of Rohan, in LOTR. Denethor was the Steward of Gondor, and played by antipodean actor John Noble, also of Fringe fame.

I shall leave you now and return to my haven of Belindriad. Or "the garage", as my wife calls it.

Ha, just kidding.

:lol::lol:

Well spotted!

Token Sheet

"No 6 bus to Old Trafford 6p, Admission to re
Mancunians:

Robert Powell (Jesus)
Mick Hucknall ( wanker)
( maths genius)
Albert Finney( Legend)
Danny Boyle( Film maker)
Ian McShane( legend)
John Bradley-West ( GOT)

Rachel Riley is not mancunian.
Danny Boyle is actually a Bury fan who has said he likes Utd just to wind up his London Chelsea supporting mates.
Hooky rather than Bernard Sumner is the utd fan from New Order.
You forgot Ian Brown (Stone Roses) and Liam Frey (Courteneers).

decorativeed

Ha, just kidding.

I once was approached outside Old Trafford by Bernard Hill, who asked me where the nearest cash machine was. I pointed over to it and said "Just over there in that black tower, I thought you'd know that", because he did a documentary for MUTV on the 100th anniversary of OT. He gave me a proper funny look.

Inigo Montoya

Rachel Riley is not mancunian.
Danny Boyle is actually a Bury fan who has said he likes Utd just to wind up his London Chelsea supporting mates.
Hooky rather than Bernard Sumner is the utd fan from New Order.
You forgot Ian Brown (Stone Roses) and Liam Frey (Courteneers).
Bernard Sumner was on TV prior to the99 Cup final professing his support.
Rachel Riley lived in Manchester did she not? She used to go to games with her dad no?

And I didnt miss anyone out. I couldn’t be fecked to list them all off the top of my head. Feel free to be pedantic

groovyalbert

it's a mute point

Ha, just kidding.

:lol:

ZAGREB RED

Bernard Sumner was on TV prior to the99 Cup final professing his support.
Rachel Riley lived in Manchester did she not? She used to go to games with her dad no?

And I didnt miss anyone out. I couldn’t be fecked to list them all off the top of my head. Feel free to be pedantic
Rachel Riley is from Leeds I think.

James Nesbitt
Eamonn Holmes
Dominic Monaghan
Floyd Mayweather
Gemma Atkinson
Usain Bolt
Justin Timberlake
Kim Jong Un (!!!!)
Mark Chapman
Harry Styles
Morrisey
Snoop Dogg

Inigo Montoya

Rachel Riley is from Leeds I think.

James Nesbitt
Eamonn Holmes
Dominic Monaghan
Floyd Mayweather
Gemma Atkinson
Usain Bolt
Justin Timberlake
Kim Jong Un (!!!!)
Mark Chapman
Harry Styles
Morrisey
Snoop Dogg
Rachel Riley was born in Essex, her dad is from Salford and a hardcore Utd fan

MiamiSpartan

I think Sean Connery was mentioned previously in this thread, because he had a trial with United. But to add to that, back in 99, an American news show (60 Minutes, 20/20, or something like that) was doing a story on Connery and showed him watching our CL away leg to Inter. It showed him happy when Scholes scored. Not going nuts like most of us, but said something like "Yes! That's worth two!"