Famous United fans...

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Actually, Bernard Hill played Theoden, King of Rohan, in LOTR. Denethor was the Steward of Gondor, and played by antipodean actor John Noble, also of Fringe fame.

Just thought I'd mention it.

I shall leave you now and return to my haven of Belindriad. Or "the garage", as my wife calls it.

Ha, just kidding.

I have no wife... :(
:lol:

Wtf is Belindriad? :confused:

wolvored

Has Julia Roberts and Orlando Bloom been mentioned?
Edit these were on the internet as well
MAN UTD CELEBRITY ‘FANS’
These celebrities have all been reported to be Manchester United fans before : Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Snoop Dogg, Justin Timberlake, Megan Fox, Brad Pitt.

Darkhorsez

MAN UTD CELEBRITY ‘FANS’
These celebrities have all been reported to be Manchester United fans before : Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Snoop Dogg, Justin Timberlake, Megan Fox, Brad Pitt.
Wow Julia Roberts! Just googled it and saw her Taking pics with Erik and players etc. I mean she is one of my all time favourite actresses but this is just the icing on top!!!

Bondi77

Wow Julia Roberts! Just googled it and saw her Taking pics with Erik and players etc. I mean she is one of my all time favourite actresses but this is just the icing on top!!!
With her playing her role in Pretty Woman there might be some on here that mightn't want her support :nono:

Demon Barber

She was filmed watching training and meeting players on United's US pre-season tour. Top red.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I think about 75% of the cast to ever appear on Coronation Street were/are United fans. Then you had that Curly Watts fella!

Pscholes18

MAN UTD CELEBRITY ‘FANS’
Take all of that with a grain of salt....doubt Rhianna and Cyrus are up every weekend glued to the tele to watch Baby Herman and company lose to Burnley.