Fans planning Old Trafford walkout

I heard they’ve changed it to after the ref blows for full time

So dumb. This obviously fell flat because Bruno got done. You can't be that fickle if you are going to protest.

Were they supposed to show Sir Bobby's empty seat?

Only the board members actually walked out. :(

No walkout and anti Glazer chants stopped. Woodward's PR man has played all those "fans"

Should be ashamed of themselves. Not enough truly care for United. They seemed to leave in 2010. Too few of us left.

Upstaged by City supporters. They do a better job of this when they’re not even making a point.

No walkout and anti Glazer chants stopped. Woodward's PR man has played all those "fans"

Should be ashamed of themselves. Not enough truly care for United. They seemed to leave in 2010. Too few of us left.
Talk about overestimating yourself :lol:

We deserve everything we get.

I know there's a handful of empty seats tonight, but I don't think I have ever seen so many places available in the wheelchair section. That's probably a good indicator of fan apathy since there are far fewer actual seats in that section. No 'not walking out' jokes, please.

Just need another poor result to refocus minds.
That's the type of people we are.

Embarrassing :lol: we would be laughing so much if this was any of our rivals.

Fans not good enough. No anti Glazer chants, no walkout. Clearly most don't care at all. It's just something to do on the weekends.

Also No Ed or any Glazers at the Munich anniversary game. Bad out that.

Ole delighted with that draw again. My word this club.

If that don't get you protesting I don't know what will.

The most passionate passive fans in the world.

Woodward could piss on their seats and they'd thank him for the warm seat.

So dumb. This obviously fell flat because Bruno got done. You can't be that fickle if you are going to protest.
Pathetic fanbase. Fans of 2010 cared. These lot are a joke
No backbone in our fans and have no right blaming glazers as a result

Buy a ticket and the four you can walk out.

Show us how real 'fans' do it

Fell apart due to the scumbags that went to Ed's house you mean .

A few of our players tonight may as well have walked out for all the difference they made.

Protesting against what? The Glazers have spent £486m net in the last 5 years, 2nd only to City's £602m. Liverpool have spent £107m (source transfermrkt)

The problem isnt the investment its the succession of crap managers and coaching staff

Yeah you've spent nothing you absolute melt

As I said multiple times, our fanbase is as much to blame as anyone for our failures. Not necessarily for today but in general. They just can't see straight.