Fantasy Football 2017/18

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
But I have Robertson! Could be worth £200 :drool:
Guy winning my mini-league was 5 points ahead. He has Robertson which has guaranteed him the win :wenger:

He’ll get three bonus as well. Van Anholt has done the same thing!

kps88

Feel sorry for world number one. Been leading for most of the season and it looks like he's going to miss out with half his team not starting.

C3Pique

Guy winning my mini-league was 5 points ahead. He has Robertson which has guaranteed him the win :wenger:

He’ll get three bonus as well. Van Anholt has done the same thing!
I need a 16 point swing! Currently 13 ahead but should do it with bonuses

Just need all the games to end! Another Kane goal could screw me

Edit: FFS he has Jesus

saivet

Finished 2nd and £200 for me.

If Jesus didn't score that last minute winner and I kept Vardy instead of Firmino I would have won by fine margin.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Didn't gain the position I wanted in the end, thanks to Salah and Burnley fecking up their clean sheet (AGAIN)

coolredwine

lameredboots
what a wild GW. I took a -8 hit and now I am finishing this GW with 81 + bonuses.

I defeated my ML leader by a mere 5 points, who happened to score 45 odd this GW. Amazing. :lol:

saivet

If I didn't transfer out Vardy for Firmino, I would have won my mini league and got an extra £100

Last edited:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Classic end of season gw.

Won my money mini league by 110 points but lost the motm by 8. I think that Jesus goal actually cost me points in the end even though I've got him. You just know that booking he picked up for celebrating has fecked somebody over somewhere too. :lol:

Last edited:

James Peril

I needed my players to deliver since Son, Willian, Monreal and Jesus didn’t start, then King (Swansea), Mahrez and Kane calmed me down instantly. Fantasy is messed up, you never know what to expect from anyone. I played Mahrez just to get thr two points, then he ends up with a goal and two assists away to Spurs

IrishRedDevil

Classic end of season gw.

Won my money mini league by 110 points but lost the motm by 8. I think that Jesus goal actually cost me points in the end even though I've got him. You just know that booking be picked up for celebrating has fecked somebody over somewhere too. :lol:
Possibly me, but only for 2nd place. Did the little prick get it for celebrating?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So in the end I believe I've kept my £150 for 2 4th in leagues. But I think it would just have taken 1 more Salah goal to get upto 3rd in both and win another £100

Oh well. Losing positions is always worse than not overtaking at the end.

Major mistakes of the season? Backing Hazard and Richarlison for way too long. The latter I think only got 1 assist after Christmas!

AgentP

Feel sorry for world number one. Been leading for most of the season and it looks like he's going to miss out with half his team not starting.
Looks like he'll still win though. None of the other guys have scored anything exceptional to catch up with him. But who knows there might be some guy more than 50 points behind him who absolutely smashed it this week!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
fecking hell. You can never predict the final week. Annoyed as I wanted to get Robertson but got VVD in his place but I did have Kane Captain when I nearly went for sterling.

C3Pique

I WAS GOING TO BE LEVEL BUT NOW EDERSON IS -1 WTFFFFFFF
:lol::lol::lol: That's one hell of a rollercoaster ride you are having there!
Haha good God. I'd wait til things sort themselves out. Is it obvious who's getting bonus points or not? I've never known.
:lol: must have got booked from the bench?
what the feck happened here? :lol:
FFS 2227 vs 2226 if my calculations are right. Thats taking -1 for Ederson and 0 points for Young having been subbed off on 59 minutes.

I am legitamately going to kill myself.

kps88

Looks like he'll still win though. None of the other guys have scored anything exceptional to catch up with him. But who knows there might be some guy more than 50 points behind him who absolutely smashed it this week!
The guy in 6th looks to have won once bonus points come in. He had his triple captain left.

SirMattBugsby

Oh man :( After leading the H2H league for weeks I go ahead and do a Gerrard. Vardy->Rashford (-4), I'll probably lose the GW 38 match-up by less than four points and the 'title' to Danny Hesse (Hesse's Hatchlings). Congrats mate! Reply so I can keep an eye on you next time :keano:

Looks like the world no.1 will lose on the last day as well. It's the guy at no. 6 who's won!

SirMattBugsby

FFS 2227 vs 2226 if my calculations are right. Thats taking -1 for Ederson and 0 points for Young having been subbed off on 59 minutes.

Haha take it easy man. Go watch a series or something. I swear this game has the combined addiction of management, stock market and gambling :lol:

The guy in 6th looks to have won once bonus points come in. He had his triple captain left.
Yes, seems like it. This is the first time I've followed the FPL 'title race' and it is reminiscent of some last day United wins! For some reason, the actual football in EPL hasn't shown last day deciders for some time now.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
what a wild GW. I took a -8 hit and now I am finishing this GW with 81 + bonuses.

I defeated my ML leader by a mere 5 points, who happened to score 45 odd this GW. Amazing. :lol:
Wow! That’s brilliant - I love it when a calculated hit pays off.

Who did you transfer and what was your team?

Verified Bird Expert
Scout

If you'd been level the guy with least transfers would have won. Hopefully you for comedy value. (Sorry, life's a bitch and then you die)

coolredwine

lameredboots
Wow! That’s brilliant - I love it when a calculated hit pays off.

Who did you transfer and what was your team?
I did a BB, to be fair.

I went from

Fabianksi / Elliot
Smalling - Verthongen - Laporte - Naughton / Robertson
Hazard - Silva - Doucoure - Eriksen / Ibe
Jesus - Kane (c) / Crouch

to

Fabianksi / Adrian
Smalling - Verthongen - Laporte - Naughton - Robertson
Sterling - Salah - Eriksen / Doucoure - Ibe
Jesus - Kane (c) / Crouch