Fantasy Football 2017/18

Frank Grimes

I don't know. I much prefer it when people use there caf name somewhere in their fantasy team name, or manager name, but it's not compulsory.

Damn hard league to win though, well done to the man.
Players play multiple leagues so it's not always convenient to do this especially if they have a team name they're attached to.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Who is he?, does he post often?

Congratulations btw John, great season.
I don't know. I much prefer it when people use there caf name somewhere in their fantasy team name, or manager name, but it's not compulsory.

Damn hard league to win though, well done to the man.
Hello all. At your service. Proudest moment of my life. I look forward to locking horns again next season.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
Hello all. At your service. Proudest moment of my life. I look forward to locking horns again next season.
Excellent, glad you're a proper poster and not some cnut from Arseweb or something. Hopefully some mod that's less feck-witted than the rest will drop by and bung you a congratulatory tagline. @Sultan ?
To be honest there is a slight chance it will go badly wrong though.

Still ill

Excellent, glad you're a proper poster and not some cnut from Arseweb or something. Hopefully some mod that's less feck-witted than the rest will drop by and bung you a congratulatory tagline. @Sultan ?
To be honest there is a slight chance it will go badly wrong though.
My heart is already full, 712. A tagline could send me over the edge.

K2y91

Long time lurker in redcafe for years. I managed to get 2nd place. It was fairly close with john's team. Hope to see you all participating again!

Nickosaur

First season (out of four) that I've managed to get over 2000 points. Considering I was travelling for the first half of the season (and time zones meant I frequently missed the deadlines) I'm pretty happy with how I did this year.

Still ill

@Sultan Thanks, buddy. Years I spent as a boy, dreaming of the impossible double of victory in the Caf fantasy football league and getting my own tagline and look at me now!
Thanks for all the good wishes, men.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It's back.

Salah 13m.

Not easy fitting him, Kane, and Firmino or Auba in.
Also doesn't seem worth bothering with many United players again, as things stand.