Fantasy Football 2017/18

saivet

FFS 2227 vs 2226 if my calculations are right. Thats taking -1 for Ederson and 0 points for Young having been subbed off on 59 minutes.

I am legitamately going to kill myself.

Do you have a keeper that played on the bench..?

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Must be my worst season ever.

Usually start slowly and never catch up. This season I was doing really well at the start, top 3 in my work league, then gradually turned to shit as the season went on.

The first time I ever had a team value less than 100, ffs.

James Peril

Final score of 2282 incl. pending bonuses for Kane, Laporte and Robertson. Won my mini league for the first time, happy times. Chose wisely at the beginning of the season with Lukaku, Davies, Salah and Jones. Never took in Lukaku after his first ten games, never wasted time on Hazard or Sanchez

Last edited:

IrishRedDevil

Bonus points have been added, now they are updating the tables.

I'll finish this week with 83 points which I'm happy about. Lejeune coming off my bench with 11 points to replace Vertonghen is just lovely.

James Peril

That’s a really good score. Where is that in the world?
Sorry my bad, only 2282, my math didn’t add up. Probably around 20-25.000 in the world - which of course is great, but not insane. Could/should have been better if not for a crap run from GW30 to 35.

kps88

Especially as they originally gave Kane 1 bonus point then changed it to 2. The bloke who won the league had him captained so I would've won if they had not changed their mind.

Maybe Kane appealed and got the extra point.
This probably won't help, but they didn't change their mind. It's all calculated from a fixed formula. The "as it stands" bonus they announce straight at FT don't take into account certain end of match criteria like points gained from match winning goals. This is why Jesus for example got more bonus than initially announced. Happens to a few players every week.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
This probably won't help, but they didn't change their mind. It's all calculated from a fixed formula. The "as it stands" bonus they announce straight at FT don't take into account certain end of match criteria like points gained from match winning goals. This is why Jesus for example got more bonus than initially announced. Happens to a few players every week.
You're right. It does not help.

Basically, Jesus not being able to keep his clothes has cost me £65.

AgentP

Sorry my bad, only 2282, my math didn’t add up. Probably around 20-25.000 in the world - which of course is great, but not insane. Could/should have been better if not for a crap run from GW30 to 35.
My total is 2207. I was in a great position till I started overanalyzing in the last few gameweeks. Should have finished above 2300 easily.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
You just know that booking he picked up for celebrating has fecked somebody over somewhere too
And your are that guy....

You're right. It does not help.

Basically, Jesus not being able to keep his clothes has cost me £65.
What an arsehole. Not sure if this or the Ederson -1 from the bench is more tragic.

James Peril

My total is 2207. I was in a great position till I started overanalyzing in the last few gameweeks. Should have finished above 2300 easily.
Same here... started to overanalyze, taking stupid hits and hedging in players. No point in hedging with a loss, especially if said players are done with their streaks. That always happens

Last edited:

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
If two teams have the same points, does this game have anything like goals scored or goal difference to decide league position (maybe squad value or transfers made)? Or is it just a tie?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I've won my work league (don't even work there anymore), but come 4th in my main league..out of 5. It was all pretty close. Was top for a good period near the start of the season, but had a couple of weeks where I was off the others by 30 points each time. Ended up being about the difference between me and second. Poor choice of triple captain in Lukaku a few weeks ago ended up being the difference between that and first.

Never realise how close it's gonna be and how important hits are until the end.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
If two teams have the same points, does this game have anything like goals scored or goal difference to decide league position (maybe squad value or transfers made)? Or is it just a tie?
Goes on number of transfers/point hits I believe

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Guy in one of my leagues finished top 100 in the world :lol: