Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Aguero and Auba goals - need captain Salah to get on here or it’ll be a red arrow.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
5-0 and not even an assist for Salah :lol:

That is ridiculous.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
By far my worst season in FPL. About 150+ points behind the leader in my work league. :eek:

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Wow. Can’t believe that.

Ten goals (!) for Arsenal and Liverpool and Salah / Auba have 1 goal and 0 assists between then - odds would have been huge for that to happen.

Nickosaur

18 points for TAA :lol: ridiculous, I'll take that. Aguero (C) turned out well, just about. Unbelievable that Liverpool scored 5 and Salah not involved at all.

Should be looking at 60 for the week, which is good, but my chasing mate is looking at 90+ ...

IrishRedDevil

59 points which I am happy enough with considering I got nothing from Son and Hazard, but I was excited that I had TAA until I checked my two rival teams just now and see that they both have VVD

Skåre Willoch

79 points. Buzzing! Did Trippier - > Van Dijk Just before the deadline. Him and TAA really showed up, and with Jesus out the armband was an easy decision.

I think/hope I'll break into top 5k this gw.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Anyone without Trent is having a bad day.

All just feels pointless for me though. The guy I'm chasing keeps changing his team to be the same as mine, other than two players. I make it different and it ends up back there again. Surprise surprise, we finish on the same points before bonus.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Cannot for the life of me decide the best option to go forward with for the end of the season.

Used TC but all other chips available, as I'm sure others have.

FH32 WC34 BB35 makes the most sense at the mo, but means removing players I like in the run up to 31 for the blanks there and 33 (United players for example.
It also means when I come to freehit and wildcard, all the prices of the players I currently own and bring back will be more.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Rashford dropping tonight. Looks like a lot of people have kneejerked him out before the game thinking he wasn't gonna be there and therefore might not play at the weekend. Looks like he will.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone without Trent is having a bad day.

All just feels pointless for me though. The guy I'm chasing keeps changing his team to be the same as mine, other than two players. I make it different and it ends up back there again. Surprise surprise, we finish on the same points before bonus.
Not that big an issue if you have Robertson instead who still got a 14.
It was van dyke who killed me on a work cup.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
66 is fairly decent. Kicking myself for not just benching Rashford and playing Bednarek though. Expect to be punished at the weekend for that.

Salivating for GW32. Wish it was just hurry up and get here.

coolredwine

lameredboots
All my chips and WC left, but no idea what to do :nervous: I also have 2 FT's to use this week.
Prepare for BGW31 which should give you decent coverage for BGW33. FH32, WC34, BB35. TC on a single GW (Salah plays HUD and Pogba plays Cardiff)

If you have a decent team for GW32 (Aguero included), then FH31, TC32, prepare for BGW33 with FTs, WC34 and BB35.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
60 points thanks to VVD. Happy with that considering how it was looking prior to his goals.

Question now is whether I take a -4 to drop Aubamayang and Laporte for Shaw and Aguero?

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I honestly don't know why I both with this shit.

wtf am I supposed to do with Sane, the useless stream of piss?

I have a strong squad but I never seem to get anywhere near the points you guys get,

What's wrong with this?

Fabianski

Doherty van Dijk Lindelöf

Moutinho Son Pogba Sané

Rashford Jiménez Aubameyang

Bench:

Etheridge Fraser Duffy Wan-Bisseka

Last edited:

IrishRedDevil

Prepare for BGW31 which should give you decent coverage for BGW33. FH32, WC34, BB35. TC on a single GW (Salah plays HUD and Pogba plays Cardiff)

If you have a decent team for GW32 (Aguero included), then FH31, TC32, prepare for BGW33 with FTs, WC34 and BB35.
Thanks for that.

If i make 2 FT's now, I can field 9 players in BGW31. Is 9 enough players to warrant not using the FH? I suppose it is, but I would only be comfortable using the FH32 if City have a DGW also, not just United/Wolves.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
After GW31 :D
That is very unhelpful :lol:
Indeed. Hence I prefer to plan for something we know about rather than something we don't.

Anyway GW29....My team looks decent again on paper/digital. Not sure I trust Aguero with the armband this week though as surely Pep has to give him a rest after 200+ mins in 4 days? That said they don't play in the CL until the week after next so who knows. Pogba and Mane/Salah decent shouts too. Hazard probably the best if you still have him vs Fulham away.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Is 9 enough players to warrant not using the FH?
3 Pool players are a must, for sure. 2 maybe from Chelsea and WHU. If you have that kind of cover, then 9 players should be alright. Outside of these, it's a lottery given the teams playing in that GW.

I think 8-9 players should be par in that GW.