Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Dan_F

AWB is injured for now with no return date and if CP win against Watford in the FA Cup, then they will blank in GW33.
Didn’t realise that, thanks. Definitely going to get rid of him and wait on Rashford till Saturday.

ROFLUTION

Sterling for 5-25 minutes or Barnes of Burnley against Newcastle away (has scored 4 goals, 1 assist in last 4 games)?

Dudu

What are my fellow Rashford owners doing?
No idea what to do.

If he doesnt play.. then it could be double whammy as he won't get a full game on the weekend due to the PSG game.

Then again. If he starts tomorrow.. he'll score.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
8pts from 5 played. Awesome. Got 6 big hitters left including Aguero n Salah (c) but it's going to be one of those game weeks I can tell.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Bastards Wolves - conceding so feckin late and ruining my clean sheets for Patricio and Doherty :(

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Auba and Aguero both starting is great. Also pleased Rashford is benched after selling him (which I kinda immediately regretted) - hopefully he comes on for a one point cameo.

IrishRedDevil

My Arnautovic risk backfired - he must be injured as usual. At least he got an assist at the weekend but I’ll be dumping him now.

coolredwine

lameredboots
TAA going up is an even bigger :houllier:. You can't tell be that there's not been some manual intervention in his value this season.
Pretty sure they do it. Remember KdB went up all of a sudden when he came back from his first injury.

TAA didn't fall at all but Gomez fell twice in the same period when both were out injured.

Rashford has been taken out by 550k managers but only fell once in price.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Pretty sure they do it. Remember KdB went up all of a sudden when he came back from his first injury.

TAA didn't fall at all but Gomez fell twice in the same period when both were out injured.

Rashford has been taken out by 550k managers but only fell once in price.
I read that players can only drop 0.1 a day but up to a max of 0.3 in a game week. Perhaps the vast majority of those 550k sold Rashford on the same day given the small amount of time between gameweeks?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Are you fecking kidding me? I had romeu on my bench the whole season, I knew of need my whole bench this week so swapped him for Hayden :mad:

Nickosaur

Mate in my MLs is getting points everywhere this week... Mane (C), TAA, Schar, Shaw, Ward fecking Prowse!!

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Oh feck off. Thought that was an Auba goal but they’ve given it to Koscielny.