Varun

Staff
31 points from Robertson and TAA but just 62 overall :lol:

Salah captain blanked when Pool scored 5 :eek:

coolredwine

lameredboots
Fabianski
Robertson - Lascelles - Doherty
Bilva - Anderson - Salah - Son - Pogba (c)
Auba - Barnes

Kolasinac
I have 3 options. Can do 1, Max of 2.

Kola -> TAA and play him instead of Lascelles
Son -> Hazard
Auba -> Aguero/Higuain

What do you guys think?

IrishRedDevil

Fabianski
Robertson - Lascelles - Doherty
Bilva - Anderson - Salah - Son - Pogba (c)
Auba - Barnes

Kolasinac
I have 3 options. Can do 1, Max of 2.

Kola -> TAA and play him instead of Lascelles
Son -> Hazard
Auba -> Aguero/Higuain

What do you guys think?
I’m trying to get in a Newcastle defender, so I wouldn’t be removing Lascelles. You already have Robertson for Liverpool defensive cover.

Hazard or Aguero in is my opinion. Hazard is of course the better differential, so it’s depends on how risky you need to be? I have both Aguero and Hazard so it’s hard for me to pick.

coolredwine

lameredboots
I’m trying to get in a Newcastle defender, so I wouldn’t be removing Lascelles. You already have Robertson for Liverpool defensive cover.

Hazard or Aguero in is my opinion. Hazard is of course the better differential, so it’s depends on how risky you need to be? I have both Aguero and Hazard so it’s hard for me to pick.
Lascelles only goes on the bench to accomodate TAA in the starting XI. Can't trust Kola/Arsenal's defense.

Neo_Mufc

Can someone help me sort my team out. I've lost a lot of ground on my group and I'm still top by 18 points but I need to use my WC. My team is rubbish.

I'm also really confused on what to expect in terms of double GW's/blank weeks etc.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Tempted to sell Mane for Sterling and captain him this week. I think Sterling is the standout captaincy option.

Frees up a Liverpool spot to bring in TAA and double up in defence next week with Robertson.

The three Liverpool spots have been really hard to get right this year. I’m still not sure what the best three options are. Ultimately I think at the minute there are other great midfield options to compete with Mane, whereas in defence Liverpool are in a league of their own.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
My ML leader had a 70 point gap ahead of me but over the last month, I've got it down to 5.

Now my dilemma: Do I switch out Auba and Laporte with Shaw/Schaar and Aguero for a -4?

My rival has Auba but I feel he may bring in Aguero to replace him!

Last edited:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
My ML leader had a 70 point gap ahead of me but over the last month, I've got it down to 5.

Now my dilemma: Do I switch out Auba and Laporte with Shaw/Schaar and Aguero for a -4?

grrr mine just stays at a hundred point gap because his team changes to the same as mine every time. Not so much him copying, because I get why he wants those players, but it's fecking annoying.

I've just switched mine up more by putting Luiz and Maddison in because they play in the blanks. The former I'm confidentish about, and the latter I have a small but possibly ill advised inkling might go on a run of form.

ROFLUTION

Is Jesus ready? If he is, I think Aguero will be rested or come on late if they're not winning.

SSSSnake

Is Jesus still injured? If so may swing Aguero again. Although Pogba loves playing at home so half tempted to use him!
Then again I have Sterling as well. Not a clue who to use.

ROFLUTION

Who would you guys start of these 3 and why?

Barnes (Crystal Palace at home)
Chilwell (Watford away - both teams safe, Brenda's first game)
Wan B (Burnley away)

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
TAA has to surely? They're way better with him in the side. Too much on the line not to.
Yeah, you'd think, but never know...

I can take a minus 4, bring in Sterling and switch from VVD to TAA and field this team...

-----------------Alisson--------------
TAA-------------Shaw------------Kola
Sonny----Salah------Sterling----Pogba
----Jiménez----Aguero----Barnes----

But then, if I do that, not sure who to cap!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Aguero will definitely start. Might not play full 90 but I can't see Jesus coming back from injury and going straight into the team.

Adcuth

Every time I've expected aguero to be rested and put jesus in, that bald prick plays aguero. Im keeping him in this time

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Why do people think Aguero won't play? Hell definitely start and will be taken off of city are winning as usual. And if they're winning, he is the most likely player to get the goals. Jesus isn't going straight into the team.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What are people's plans for chips/wildcard if they have all 4 left?

I'm not sure if I need to cover the lack of Aguero in my team for the next 2 gameweeks plus a fodder midfield facilitator, and then use the free hit in the first blank....

or instead aim for a solid 10 players in the week 31 blank, by bringing in players who play in that week...like Mane for Son this week etc.

The latter would mean I could cover week 31, and then use the other 4 chips to more effect.

The "doubles" don't seem to be that impressive, only 2 teams with an extra game in each is it?

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
How come no one is saying captain a Chelsea player? They are playing one of the worst side in the league. I brought in Hazard this week just for that. Higuain or Hazard should be the ideal captain choice. But, since Chelsea are so inconsistent, maybe they will struggle this weekend.

Frank Grimes

After plenty of swapping and changing through different options I finally think I landed on the best transfer for my team this gw. Looking forward to the gw now, 3.5k OR and hoping to push into top 3k (been yo-yoing between 3.5k and 5.5k for weeks now). Good luck all!

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I've gone with pogba. If you're ever going to Captain a United player, now is the time. Playing a shit Southampton side at home.
I can't decide also...

I just fecking hate watching Utd after I've capped a Utd player because there's this feeling of inevitability that they'll do nothing, and even if Utd win, you can end up in a bad mood because they've not scored for you!

Whereas if you cap a Liverpool / City player, there's this sweet feeling of 'feck you', as you get points for their efforts.

I'm thinking Sterling this week... but Pogba is well capable of bringing in a proper haul, and many rivals might cap him.

keno555

Supports
Real Madrid
Patricio
Shaw-Robertson-Bennet
Salah-Mane-Hazard-Pogba (C)
Rashford-Jimenez-Aguero

Speroni-AWB-Puncheon-Connolly

Pogba always score against weak opponents and he didn't score last two matches.