Fantasy Premier League 18/19

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
FFS. I just brought Luiz in. Doherty is my first sub as well. Purposely making my team different to my ML leader's and it's looking like they've all blanked so far.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
feck sake Pereira was an assist machine but has done sweet feck all since I got him in.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
This is up there with the worst of gameweeks. Nothing left for me even with Robertson, TAA, and Salah to play.

Exactly the same points as my ML leader despite making efforts to make my team different. Gonna need a miracle in the blanks/double.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
It's been an awful week for most. Aguero, Sterling, Pogba, Aubamashit all done nothing or less than nothing.

Dudu

After Pogba's -2, thankfully all the other major captains also failed.

Nickosaur

42. A shite week for everyone. Should have been adventurous and captained Jimenez.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Tempting to take Salah out but I don't even know who for. No one else seems that sure fire at the moment, even City. Hazard might be a shout as I would like him in for gw32 anyway.

Last edited:

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
45 points. Meh, could have been worse after the Pogba captaincy given that’s higher than the average.

Varun

Staff
I had settled on that, then some wise guy suggested FH33 instead and some doubt crept in. Time to find my balls, I know.
As things stand, the only players I have for GW31 are the 3 scouse cnuts. Don't really have a choice.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
See I can field 8 players GW31 and I have 2 FT's, so I could potentially field 10 players in GW31, hence the dilemma.
If you can get 8 in 31 with perhaps a hit or 2 to boost up to 9 or 10 then I think that will be fine for week 31 (whilst keeping an eye on blank 33). Free hit 32 (the double weeks will be announced after FA cup week)

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
If you can get 8 in 31 with perhaps a hit or 2 to boost up to 9 or 10 then I think that will be fine for week 31 (whilst keeping an eye on blank 33). Free hit 32 (the double weeks will be announced after FA cup week)
That’s what I’m probably going for but means you can’t triple captain in GW32 - from recollection City had two great fixtures.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
That’s what I’m probably going for but means you can’t triple captain in GW32 - from recollection City had two great fixtures.
True but with Peps rotation you might be best avoiding the TC on City. I’m thinking Salah vs a relegated Huddersfield

klsv

If I make two transfer before the next gw and one before the blank, I could possibly survive without my free hit, fielding a team like this:

Fabianski
Pereira - Robertson - Luiz
Mane - Salah - Maddison - x
Barnes - Higuain - x

Looks okay? Would wild card after that one.

Nickosaur

My GW31 team should look like this (will be using 3FTs):

Fabianski
van Dijk - Alexander Arnold - Pereira
Salah - Brooks - F. Anderson - X
Rondon - King - X

If I took a hit I'd probably get in Vardy or Maddison to make 10/11 players. Feel like I should get a Chelsea player in there but I can't really afford Higuain or Hazard, and they might struggle away to Everton anyway.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
True but with Peps rotation you might be best avoiding the TC on City. I’m thinking Salah vs a relegated Huddersfield
Yeah that’s what I’ll end up doing re Salah.

Think the Pep rotation is overplayed though for Aguero, he seems to start most games and City need to win all their matches given how close the title race is.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Yeah that’s what I’ll end up doing re Salah.

Think the Pep rotation is overplayed though for Aguero, he seems to start most games and City need to win all their matches given how close the title race is.
Jesus is healthy and pep did say Aguero was exhausted. If it ends up being Aguero against Cardiff and Fulham I could see Aguero resting one of those games.