Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Should be confirmed by Wednesday the latest. It's likely but not official.
Ok, thanks mate.

Wonder if Pogba is gonna get back his goal-scoring form...? Got a feeling all the points are gonna be Rom and Rashford, but you never know with Pogba...

Also, after Rashford's PSG heroics, is Pogba still on pens?

Last edited:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Ok, thanks mate.

Wonder if Pogba is gonna get back his goal-scoring form...? Got a feeling all the points are gonna be Rom and Rashford, but you never with Pogba...

Also, after Rashford's PSG heroics, is Pogba still on pens?
Yeah I'm not sure what to do with us. We need to win both of those games and we've got no FA Cup now to worry about. Pogba, Rashford and Lukaku seems overkill though. Think I prefer Kak to Rashford too if he's fit. Lot more money though.

Everyone will have Aguero, Sterling & Hazard surely and I reckon most will have the arm band on Kun.

Patchbeard

My entire team will have DGW in 32 :lol:
Just realised this too, except for Mane, which isn't bad. Thinking of playing bench boost too as don't see a better opportunity, all my poor single game bench players are still playing at home. Going to have to take a major hit to field 11 players the following GW though.

redmanc

7 players on a DGW next, and maybe an 8th if city confirm. 2nd place in my league completely dropped the ball blowing his WC on getting a full team out last week, he's now got to spend a load of points to match me or risk only having 2-3 players on doubles.

SteveTheRed

7 players on a DGW next, and maybe an 8th if city confirm. 2nd place in my league completely dropped the ball blowing his WC on getting a full team out last week, he's now got to spend a load of points to match me or risk only having 2-3 players on doubles.
I think I will stay at 7 players with DGW (providing City get their double) and captain Sterling.

That would allow me navigate the blanks in GW33 as I will have 5 players from City, United and Wolves not playing.

Could do Rashford and Salah > Mane and Aubameyang. Arsenal will have a game in GW33 and a double in 35

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Just realised this too, except for Mane, which isn't bad. Thinking of playing bench boost too as don't see a better opportunity, all my poor single game bench players are still playing at home. Going to have to take a major hit to field 11 players the following GW though.
Dgw 35 might better for bench boost

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Been tinkering with some potential FH teams and I keep coming back to the same question - Kane or Hazard? Chelsea look checked out at the moment but Brighton & Cardiff is surely too good to miss. With Spurs, the Liverpool game could be tight but then they have that game against Palace in the new stadium. Tricky one.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Confirmed!

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1109833?sf209601755=1

Double Gameweek fixtures in GW32:

MCI vs ful+CAR
TOT vs liv+CRY
MUN vs WAT+wol
CHE vs car+BHA
WOL vs bur+MUN
WAT vs mun+FUL
CRY vs HUD+tot
BHA vs SOU+che
CAR vs CHE+mci
FUL vs MCI+wat

Double Gameweek fixtures in GW34:

BHA vs BOU+CAR
CAR vs bur+bha

Double Gameweek fixtures in GW35:

MCI vs TOT+mun
TOT vs mci+BHA
ARS vs CRY+wol
MUN vs eve+MCI
WOL vs BHA+ARS
WAT vs hud+SOU
SOU vs new+wat
BHA vs wol+tot

Patchbeard

Less worry about some teams rotating because of the FA cup semi finals

But up to you, you could always save gw 35 for TC
But the only players at risk of rotation for FA Cup all have DGWs so are already in peoples starting lineups...
My bench consists of Fabianski (H v Everton), Kolasinac (H v Newcastle), McNeil (H v Wolves) and Robertson (H v Spurs), as the rest of my team all have DGWs + Mane. So as I would've considered starting any of those bench players on any other week given their fixtures I may as well bench boost, I think :nervous:

Gazautd18

Help needed: - I'm considering dumping Salah.(Cue hatrick next game) Thinking of Hazard or Sterling

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Help needed: - I'm considering dumping Salah.(Cue hatrick next game) Thinking of Hazard or Sterling
It's a no brainer for this week at least. Sterling vs Cardiff & Fulham and Hazard vs Brighton & Cardiff or Salah vs Spurs.

But yeah, he's bound to go mental now. Sods law. I just wouldn't back it.

Nickosaur

First attempt at a FH DGW32 team... thoughts?

Kepa
Laporte / Luiz / Jonny / AWB
Pogba / Sterling / Hazard / Moutinho
Aguero / Kane

Definitely feel like I'm sacrificing a better defender and mid just to squeeze Kane in. I'll probably swap him for Lukaku/Higuain then go for Alli/Eriksen in midfield.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
If you play FH now, can you tweak it again closer to the deadline i.e. like a wildcard?

IrishRedDevil

I checked Sterling’s price yesterday and it wasn’t set to increase yet it’s went up 0.1. Salah dropped also.

That better not impact my FH team.

ROFLUTION

Also freehitting.

Some general thoughts:
- I want 2 x Chelsea defenders/gk + Hazard
- Aguero + Sterling are must-haves
- I don't trust Soton to get clean sheets albeit good fixtures
- I don't believe in Wolves, as they might rest players for the upcoming FA cup tie. If anyone, then Jimenez who's played 90 minutes all season

So far my favorites are:

Team 1: 5-2-3
Lloris
Lindelöf - Luiz - Rüdiger - Laporte - Vertonghen
Hazard - Sterling
Aguero - Rashford - Lukaku

Pros: Only players from good teams
Cons: Not sure if I believe a 100% in Spurs defence, but better than Soton, etc. Got Palace at home and Liverpool away.

Team 2: 5-2-3
Kepa
Lindelöf - Luiz - Stones - Shaw - Vertonghen
Hazard - Sterling
Aguero - Rashford - Kane

Pros: Lots of big-hitters in attack
Cons: Unsure if Stones will play both games + Can United keep at least 1 clean sheet?

Team 3: 3-5-2
Ederson
Shaw - Luiz - Rudiger
Pogba - Hazard - Son - Sterling - Ward Prowse
Aguero - Rashford

Pros: Overall strong
Cons: Ward Prowse. Surely he can't have a purple patch forever. Pogba dip in form?

Any other freehit-teams to be inspired of out there??

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Yeah Free Hit this week. Wildcard 34. Bench Boost 35.
Free hit this week?

I jumped for joy when Manchester City was conformed to have a double game week. Surely triple captain either Aguero or Sterling might be more beneficial? Or even a bench boost. There opposition are Fulham and Cardiff .

My only concern is Pep rotation, but I don’t see why he would rotate if Liverpool keeps the pressure up.

ROFLUTION

Think I'll go for this with my freehit:

Kepa
Luiz - Shaw - Lindelof - Laporte
Hazard - Deulofeu - Sterling
Aguero - Rashford - Kane

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Free hit this week?

I jumped for joy when Manchester City was conformed to have a double game week. Surely triple captain either Aguero or Sterling might be more beneficial? Or even a bench boost. There opposition are Fulham and Cardiff .

My only concern is Pep rotation, but I don’t see why he would rotate if Liverpool keeps the pressure up.
I used my TC in City's last dgw (Sterling).

keno555

Supports
Real Madrid
Aguero or Sterling armband?
Also, I didn't use Triple Captain :D
Who is the better option?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Patricio
Laporte Luiz Shaw (maybe Lindelof instead as Shaw is on 9 yellows)
Sterling Pogba Hazard Milivojevic
Aguero Lukaku Batshuayi

WanB Jonny Puncheon

Dunno whether to drop Luiz for Kepa and put WanB on to start.
Tempting to go for Sterling captain too, as a possible differential.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Free hit last week certainly looks an error. Wasn't expecting those doubles!

Will have to consider some sort of -4 or -8 and then maybe a bench boost this game week.

But leaving enough for next week.awkward.

Have a wildcard but that needs to sort week 34

Dan_F

Sorry to be that guy, but I’ve searched online for info about player value/transfers and still don’t understand it fully. I get that players rise in value, you get basically get half the profit of their new value if they go up and you transfer them out.

Am I right in saying the player value on the main screen (where all the player shirts are) is what you’ve paid for them. Then when you select them it shows their value now?

If that is right I have Rondon, for example, who I transferred in at 5.8, he’s now worth 6.0, but I only get 5.8 back for him still. Surely it should be 5.9?

ROFLUTION

Sorry to be that guy, but I’ve searched online for info about player value/transfers and still don’t understand it fully. I get that players rise in value, you get basically get half the profit of their new value if they go up and you transfer them out.

Am I right in saying the player value on the main screen (where all the player shirts are) is what you’ve paid for them. Then when you select them it shows their value now?

If that is right I have Rondon, for example, who I transferred in at 5.8, he’s now worth 6.0, but I only get 5.8 back for him still. Surely it should be 5.9?
Go to transfers.. Then go to "List view" in the top of the screen, then you can see the purchased price, the current price and the sale price

IrishRedDevil

Think I'll go for this with my freehit:

Kepa
Luiz - Shaw - Lindelof - Laporte
Hazard - Deulofeu - Sterling
Aguero - Rashford - Kane
Nice. Seems like a really strong team.

My first attempt:

-----------------Ederson
-----Valery - Wan Bissaka - Luiz
Hazard - Deulofeu - Pogba - Sterling
-------Aguero - Kane - Rashford

Obvious weakness is defence. Due to limited funds I've went with Valery who only plays one game v Brighton.

podurban2

Ederson
Azpi-Rudiger-Smalling
Sterling-Pogba-Hazard-Alli
Rashford-Batsu-Aguero

My TV really helped me out here.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Nice. Seems like a really strong team.

My first attempt:

-----------------Ederson
-----Valery - Wan Bissaka - Luiz
Hazard - Deulofeu - Pogba - Sterling
-------Aguero - Kane - Rashford

Obvious weakness is defence. Due to limited funds I've went with Valery who only plays one game v Brighton.
Like the look of that as it is similar to mine (though I am still 50/50 on Kane at the moment).

Only difference is I am going 433 so Deulofeu is a 4.2m midfielder then Valery is a Chelsea/City defender as they both have a good chance of 2 clean sheets