Fantasy Premier League 18/19

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Looks like it. I'd look at our lineup tonight against Bayern for confirmation. I'm still a bit uncertain with having him because he's been pretty bad in preseason, so there's a possibility Jose loses patience and drops him.
That’s the worry with Shaw and also with Mourinho. Will have a keen eye on the match tonight. If I can get a couple of games at the start out of him I’d be happy enough.

Clyne has been the main starter at RB during pre season although TAA only just linked back up with the squad. Gomez has been used in his preferred CB position so would think Clyne and TAA will be the two fighting for that RB spot with Gomez as emergency cover but will ultimately be fighting for a spot at CB.
Also had the same dilemma over Aguero and Aubameyang. Opted for Aubameyang as Aguero might get rotated with Jesus unless Pep goes with two up top.
Yeah I’ll probably change it. Need a way to get into that Liverpool defence though. They have a good start. Some clean sheets to be had there. More solid now they have a goalkeeper playing too!
I really have no idea what to do about Aguero and Aubameyang. Aguero scoring there now too doesn’t make the decision easy. Suppose they’re much of a muchness, I expect both to score loads comfortably no matter who their opponent is. Toss a coin really.

We need an rvn

I'm seriously struggling getting Salah in without sacrificing too many other players. How have 50% of people got him in and been happy l

Goes back to that Ronaldo season when you thought, nah, he's not worth the money and soon after you were like "oh feck". But I just don't see Salah doing a Ronaldo season again when you could get probably 4 of De Bruijne / Hazard / Lukaku / Kaane / Erikson if you miss out Salah.

Arghhh!!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
City DEF - United DEF - Liverpool DEF
Salah
Aguero

Protip. Build your team around these.

klsv

City DEF - United DEF - Liverpool DEF
Salah
Aguero

Protip. Build your team around these.
Yeah, I just decided to leave out Chelsea DEF purely based on the Community Shield's first half :lol:
Aubameyang and Özil seem to be on fire in the preseason, I currently have the Auba but their first two fixtures are pretty shit.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Christ sake. Everyone is gonna have Aguero now.
I can see him being rested for the opener after that though, knowing Pep.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Is there a caf head to head league?

mohr

Arggh, Aguero and the mind of Pep really makes me confused

Ederson-Speroni
Robertson-Stones-Shaw-Tomkins-Daniels
Salah-Sanchez-Jorginho-Oriol Romeu-Holjberg
Aguero-Firminho-Wilson

Any feedback please? First time playing fantasy football. Still got 1 mil in the bank

Btw can new member join the league here?
Thanks

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
So many people will now get Aguero then he'll be benched :lol:

I have Pedro... Didn't even make the bench. Might have to change him.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
So stuck here :lol:

Got a feeling I’m not gonna have a great year. Can’t ever remember feeling so indecisive.

Tempted to have Aguero / Auba up top with Tosun, with Salah / Mane / Sane in midfield but the defence is poor.
Okay now I’m definitely tempted

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
:confused: Pedro was playing.
Oh right. Just checked the line up, they used his real name I guess...

Still tempted by Aguero now.

Ederson
Cedric, Davies, Jonny
Salah, Alexis, Pedro, Cairney
Aguero, Lacazette, Tosun

Subs: Norris, Zanka, Wan-Bissaka, Stephens

Quite happy with that.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Not certain De Bruyne/Firmino and Lukaku will even start. Lukaku wont play the full match i think if he gets the nod.

You need to see wich players that have started the last 1-2 training matches.
Firminio has been playing for Liverpool so I reckon he'll start.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Oh right. Just checked the line up, they used his real name I guess...

Still tempted by Aguero now.

Ederson
Cedric, Davies, Jonny
Salah, Alexis, Pedro, Cairney
Aguero, Lacazette, Tosun

Subs: Norris, Zanka, Wan-Bissaka, Stephens

Quite happy with that.
Not bad at all

YouOnlyLiveTwice

Can i rotate between subs and starting players before each round, or are the subs fixed for the whole season?

Ady87

Currently on this:

Ederson
Rudiger Sanchez Lindelof
Sane Mkhi Fabregas Richarlison
Aguero Firmino Lacazette

Subs : Ryan 4.5 4.5 4.5

Thoughts:

Fabregas could give good returns if starting regularly at £6.5m under a new manager and a rested summer.

Bailly off injured tonight and Lindelof looked solid, our other defenders not match fit, should start early on.

I'd previously had Austin/Alli/Azpi/Auba but feel like the above has a few differentials.

Yogesh911

Ederson Speroni
Schlupp Shaw Mendy Jonny Mee
Sánchez Mané Richarlison Cairney Pedro
Zaha Firmino Aguero

Defence- Is Clyne sure to start? Thinking of adding a Liv defender
Mid- Sanchez after our attacking 'prowess' & Pedro both look iffy to me.
Heard he's gonna be our PK taker this season- justify keeping Sanchez?
Very happy with my forward line, might get Auba & Arsenal mid from GW3.

Neo_Mufc

Don't touch any of our players mate.
I have Sanchez in my team. At 10.5 that is so much money but I have the feeling that if anyone is going to assist or score for Man Utd it will be him....

I've changed my team so many times I don't know who to go for. Aguero surely will slap up some goals after today's performance.

Cantonaaa!

Currently

Ederson
Robertson Davies Bailly
Salah B.Silva Mkhi Hudson-O Pogba
Aguero Firmino

Bench Boruc WB Bednarek Kamara

Obviously need to monitor Bailly knock, and whether Pog starts. Feeling good about only having top 6 players atm and thinking long term with Mkhi (avoiding hits like the plague this season).

Trikie

Supports
Liverpool
Is there a way to view last seasons final standings in leagues?
If you're referring to points, I know when you go in to transfers you can set one of the filters to show by last season's points. Either every player, by position or by a set value.

stretford_oslo

I see alot of teams with Ederson in, is he sure to start? He hasn’t played a single minute during preseason and was benched in the community shield.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I have Sanchez in my team. At 10.5 that is so much money but I have the feeling that if anyone is going to assist or score for Man Utd it will be him....

I've changed my team so many times I don't know who to go for. Aguero surely will slap up some goals after today's performance.
Isn't KDB the same or .5 more? I'd choose any City player involved in attacks over ours, to be honest.

JmRssll555

Whats happened lately to cause all this Pedro-fever?? Havent been following Chelsea
He’s started in all of Chelsea’s preseason games under their new manager, so it looks like he’s getting an opportunity to be the first choice winger. However, Willian returned to training late and Hazard is still on his WC break, so Pedro may be dropped soon enough.

I have Pedro in my team at the moment, but he’s only £6.5m, so I’m not too concerned if I need to transfer him out after the first 2-3 GWs.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Isn't KDB the same or .5 more? I'd choose any City player involved in attacks over ours, to be honest.
He's actually £0.5m cheaper and yeah agreed. I've only got De Gea in for us and I'm not even sure about that at the moment. I've got £0.5m in the bank and Mane as a placeholder for De Bruyne when he's back in the side. He should in theory be a set and forget for the season.

The current state of my team

De Gea - (Boruc)
Luiz - Mendy - Robertson (Doherty - Wan Bissaka)
Salah - Mane - Jota - Hughes (Ralls)
Zaha - King - Aguero

£0.5m in the bank