Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Cantonaaa!

Lot's of people going wild with hits, which is part of the game but remember that if you hit out a defender for -4, you need more than a clean sheet next round, compared to playing your shit defender who gets 2 points. And clean sheets are hard to come by. Just now, red card to WB, hope no one here spent -4 to get him in today :wenger:

littlepeasoup

Lot's of people going wild with hits, which is part of the game but remember that if you hit out a defender for -4, you need more than a clean sheet next round, compared to playing your shit defender who gets 2 points. And clean sheets are hard to come by. Just now, red card to WB, hope no one here spent -4 to get him in today :wenger:
I think maybe a lot of people have had him since the first week since he was cheap and looked like he was going to play regular. He's on my bench (thank god) so no hard shakes, but it is annoying, and he'll be out as well now.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Guess I won't be playing Wan Bissaka next week then. At least it's only a 1 game ban for that. Might even be rescinded tbh. Salah had blatantly lost control.

klsv

I don't remember the FPL site being so poor in previous years.

Cantonaaa!

I think maybe a lot of people have had him since the first week since he was cheap and looked like he was going to play regular. He's on my bench (thank god) so no hard shakes, but it is annoying, and he'll be out as well now.
Yeah agreed, but I think many didn't have him and saw everyone else had him and jumped on it :D

I had him on my bench this round but Peltier didn't play so -2 for me.. oh well. Robertson and Allison clean sheets at least!

Thank you Salah and Mane, 9 and 8 points respectively. 94 points this gameweek. 169 points overall after two gameweeks. Smashing all three of my private leagues, #1 in all three. Nice little gap opened up already.

Canuckred64

I don't remember the FPL site being so poor in previous years.
Either do I and I have been playing about 12 years. Seems it cant handle the amount of users, they need to spend more on their servers. I am getting tired of seeing site is updating.

IrishRedDevil

74 total. That’s with 0 from Ward, 0 from Sanchez and -2 from Wan-Bissaka. I’ll take it.

Also why does Wan-Bissaka get -1 for conceding 2 goals? He wasn’t on the pitch for the second goal.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
GW 1 = 94pts

GW 2 = 91pts

No Chips played and no hits taken. :)

At least my fantasy team is doing well. Going with no United proved to be very wise even if I had to go against my heart. I just didn't fancy us before a ball was kicked. Far too much negativity over the club. Jose out!

Tarrou

74 total. That’s with 0 from Ward, 0 from Sanchez and -2 from Wan-Bissaka. I’ll take it.

Also why does Wan-Bissaka get -1 for conceding 2 goals? He wasn’t on the pitch for the second goal.
Goals conceded after a red card still count

klsv

So 81, compared to the 105 last GW. Bit stupid to have two Palace players starting against the scouse and having Salah as a captain instead of Aguero. Good thing I decided to start Peltier and benched Wan-Bissaka though :lol: Best start in 5 years so I'll take it!

minoo-utd

GW 1 = 94pts

GW 2 = 91pts

No Chips played and no hits taken. :)

At least my fantasy team is doing well. Going with no United proved to be very wise even if I had to go against my heart. I just didn't fancy us before a ball was kicked. Far too much negativity over the club. Jose out!
Where is your team selection!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
So 81, compared to the 105 last GW. Bit stupid to have two Palace players starting against the scouse and having Salah as a captain instead of Aguero. Good thing I decided to start Peltier and benched Wan-Bissaka though :lol: Best start in 5 years so I'll take it!
Peltier didn't play though so he will auto subbed out. Who was your first sub?

Tarrou

85 all in and think I might lose rank from last week, or at best will be about the same (100k)

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Feck me. Using BetterFPL and the expected gw points are pretty accurate for everyone in my main league.

klsv

Peltier didn't play though so he will auto subbed out. Who was your first sub?
Yeah, that's why I'm happy, haha. Was choosing between starting WB or Peltier, went for the latter, was gutted to see him not involved, until the red card tonight.
First sub was Jota, so I'm still being on the plus side of the things.

Red Star One

97 points to follow my 92 last week. Nailed my starting squad this season.
Great score. 97 following 78 last week, that's the best start of my career - and I'm usually catching up a lot later in the season! Good days. Looking forward to next week and some massive scores from Mkhi and Alonso, new guys in my team.

Skåre Willoch

88 points this week, 81 last week. Not bad. Good start, still far away from using WC, and 4m in the bank to spend after next round. Best start I've had in years.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Anyone else get the feeling that as long as you've got 6 players from Liverpool and City in your 11 you'll probably do alright!?

Yogesh911

Hit 103 GW1 & 93 this GW2 without any chips or transfers yet.

DDG (Steklennburg)
Robertson Mendy Shaw Jonny (Schlupp)
Salah B.Silva Mane Richarlson (Cairney)
Aguero Zaha Kamara

Got nothing in the bank & 2FT's.
Yesterday I had the option of Cairney to Pedro & DDG to McCarthy for free.

Would've been a good 352 but I don't trust Southampton & haven't seen much of McCarthy to pull the trigger. Also wanted to watch the Pool-Palace game before knee-jerking.

Any ideas for DDG, Jonny, Cairney replacement options with 2FT's? Not a fan of taking hits.

jungledrums

Hit 103 GW1 & 93 this GW2 without any chips or transfers yet.

DDG (Steklennburg)
Robertson Mendy Shaw Jonny (Schlupp)
Salah B.Silva Mane Richarlson (Cairney)
Aguero Zaha Kamara

Got nothing in the bank & 2FT's.
Yesterday I had the option of Cairney to Pedro & DDG to McCarthy for free.

Would've been a good 352 but I don't trust Southampton & haven't seen much of McCarthy to pull the trigger. Also wanted to watch the Pool-Palace game before knee-jerking.

Any ideas for DDG, Jonny, Cairney replacement options with 2FT's? Not a fan of taking hits.
Keep Dave I reckon, but I'm hardly qualified to advise you, your team is fecking good and you've scored a bucketload of points. I honestly think that, as uninspiring as United look, we'll still have within the top 3 fewest goals conceded come the seasons end. With Spurs next though, maybe it would be wise to ship him out...

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Avoid United like the plague. There's big issues at the club. With the possible exception of Shaw the rest are simply not worth the price tag right now.

First time in 11 seasons of playing I have 0 Utd and I can't see that changing any time soon. :(

94 + 91 so far. Very pleased with this start. All chips in play still + wildcard. :)