Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I asked about Ings weeks ago on various forums and everyone said avoid, he's scored in the past 4 games! Taking Tammy and Mount out has definitely hurt but no going back now. My plan of double Liverpool fullbacks is going to pot, need to take out Robertson.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Unreal luck with Chilwell and Tomori in the starting XI while Tammy and Rico were on the bench. Incredible 21 points gained from the bench!

United Hobbit

So annoying I kept Tammy as they never said how long he was out for did look at selling him but couldn't get anything decent without sacrificing TAA (before the game he went and got 2 assists) so benched him, did consider Rashy but couldn't quite afford him plus we are inconsistent and if he misses a penalty he loses points

Saw the FPL website said Tammy may be back tonight but figured hes been out a couple of games so left him on my bench figuring he would come on for 20 minutes towards the end so didn't want him in place of someone who could play the full game

Of course he goes and gets a goal, an assist and a bonus leaving him with a total of 12 points on my bench! He is in first place on it so if Sheffield could Please please please rest Lundstram I'd be ever so grateful.

My main rival captained Mane who I couldn't afford without having a lot of dross, sickening!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
feck. I got Kelly, Rico and Dendonker on the bench but my whole starting 11 played. My mate has Tammy, Dendonker and Kelly on the bench and had three players who didn't play. Hate this game

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Is Kelly back to being a regular now ? Might get him in for Robertson and use the money elsewhere.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Is Kelly back to being a regular now ? Might get him in for Robertson and use the money elsewhere.
With Sakho out I think he will stay in a team for a few more weeks. But tbf he only lost his place after getting injured.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mousett fecking benched. Shit week just got worse
Be grateful you're not the guy in my work league who took Abraham out to bring him in this week!

How the hell he was top of our league for 2months I do not know! He has the Ox, way too much budget on Kane, and a seriously lack of quality in there.
He's dropping like a stone now though.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
True. I'm just hoping Aubameyang doesn't score.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Feck me, I expected to get the 4 points from 3 Sheff United players needed to move up to third in one of my minileagues. I got 3 points :lol:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I have to get rid of TAA. Because I have him I always bench players like Willems, Soyuncu and Lundstram who are far cheaper and score almost as well. I need to look at ways to get Mane into my midfield but without sacrificing my attack, KDB or Alli...

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I have to get rid of TAA. Because I have him I always bench players like Willems, Soyuncu and Lundstram who are far cheaper and score almost as well. I need to look at ways to get Mane into my midfield but without sacrificing my attack, KDB or Alli...
The Liverpool full backs haven't been good value this year as they haven't been able to keep clean sheets. The likes of Chilwell, Soyuncu, Lundstram etc have more value and are scoring similar amount of points.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
The Liverpool full backs haven't been good value this year as they haven't been able to keep clean sheets. The likes of Chilwell, Soyuncu, Lundstram etc have more value and are scoring similar amount of points.
Indeed, I worry though that they will start getting clean sheets in the second half of season as games will slow down and they will have to grind out wins to secure the title.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Bench 2 of this lot - (starting TAA obviously)...?

Lundstram v Norwich (A)
Soyunco v Villa (A)
Willems v Saints (H)
Kelly v Watford (A)

Already got Cantwell v Sheffield United (H) on there. Gut says to play Lundstram and Willems for best chance of attacking returns if clean sheets go out the window.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Bench 2 of this lot - (starting TAA obviously)...?

Lundstram v Norwich (A)
Soyunco v Villa (A)
Willems v Saints (H)
Kelly v Watford (A)

Already got Cantwell v Sheffield United (H) on there. Gut says to play Lundstram and Willems for best chance of attacking returns if clean sheets go out the window.
I'm always wary of dropping Lundstram, he's playing as a b2b midfielder, if he scores or assists you are in the points. And Sheffield United are normally solid at the back, although the last 2 games haven't been great.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm always wary of dropping Lundstram, he's playing as a b2b midfielder, if he scores or assists you are in the points. And Sheffield United are normally solid at the back, although the last 2 games haven't been great.
Yeah that's where I'm at too. My benched points the last few gameweeks though..

GW11 - 15
GW12 - 9
GW13 - 12
GW14 - 13
GW15 - 14

I'd have been happy with most of those as a bench boost.

Adcuth

Be grateful you're not the guy in my work league who took Abraham out to bring him in this week!

How the hell he was top of our league for 2months I do not know! He has the Ox, way too much budget on Kane, and a seriously lack of quality in there.
He's dropping like a stone now though.
I am that guy

Eleven-Eighteen

Benched Tammy because he was apparently going to be injured. Benched Maupay too. 21 points right there :mad::mad:

Nickosaur

Team now looking like:
Ryan
TAA - Soyuncu - Lundstrum
KDB - Son - Alli - Maddison - Mount
Abraham - Vardy

Jimenez first off the bench.
Think I'll captain one of the Spurs mids but no idea which atm.

Patchbeard

One of my mate's, who's typically rubbish at Fantasy Football, is 68th in the world. He's a Leicester fan.

RedMist99

With my spare cash I would like to replace Tomori and Connelly. My options are Robertson and Mousset or Dunk and Abraham.

Which one would you go for?

hubbuh

With my spare cash I would like to replace Tomori and Connelly. My options are Robertson and Mousset or Dunk and Abraham.

Which one would you go for?
Dunk and Abraham I think. Not sure if Robertson is worth it given how frequently Liverpool are conceding.

Thinking of swapping Sterling and Greenwood to Alli and Mousset. Will have cash left over to mix it up next week etc. Decent? Still got Martial in the team ffs.