gazza/button

Robbo/soyu/kelly/rico/Lundstram

alli/son/Salah/mane/cantwell

ings/Abraham/Vardy

and I couldn’t be happier :)

I’ll have enough to field XI for game week 18 when Liverpool blank

Varun

Staff
Harry Kane captain club check in :cool: Finally.

That said I've binned him and Tielemans off for Alli and Rashford with my two FT.

Kelly last on the bench again :(
Went with Salah as captain with the VC on Kane. What a week so far after the tragedy that was last GW :drool:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Liverpool didn't concede, thought I was going to finally get the double clean sheet, TAA only got 1pt!! And then after 2 blanks and a injury Martial scores while Zaha stop scoring as soon as I get him in. In my anger I took a -4, Ings > Rashford. Zaha > Cantwell. I'm going 343 in the next few weeks.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
So many players I want right now. At the minute I’m thinking of planning towards the following squad. Maybe even wildcarding though I’m doing ok. (856 points overall)

Pope/Heaton
Soyuncu/Tomori/Lundstram/Rico/Kelly
Mane/KDB/Son/H Wilson/Cantwell
Vardy/Rashford/Abraham

I think that’s tasty looking. Light at back but I’m having so many points on the bench from cheap defenders this season anyway

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
So many players I want right now. At the minute I’m thinking of planning towards the following squad. Maybe even wildcarding though I’m doing ok. (856 points overall)

Pope/Heaton
Soyuncu/Tomori/Lundstram/Rico/Kelly
Mane/KDB/Son/H Wilson/Cantwell
Vardy/Rashford/Abraham

I think that’s tasty looking. Light at back but I’m having so many points on the bench from cheap defenders this season anyway
dump tomori

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Feck me, Sheff United keeping lots of clean sheet, so I bring in a second defender of theirs while they have a great run of fixtures. Not one clean sheet.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Feck me, Sheff United keeping lots of clean sheet, so I bring in a second defender of theirs while they have a great run of fixtures. Not one clean sheet.
Same. I brought in Hendo thinking it would be a wise double up given their easy run of games and they have started to look like a championship side again. Ah well.

Guaita possibly?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Same. I brought in Hendo thinking it would be a wise double up given their easy run of games and they have started to look like a championship side again. Ah well.

Guaita possibly?
Meanwhile Kelly has been raking the points in on my bench.

To be honest I'm wondering if Lundstram is worth having as well. His big scores are pretty meaningless when he does feck all for months in between them. Maybe I'll just relegate him to the bench.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ings scoring for 5 games in a row now makes me hesitate on the upgrade to Rashy.

Vardy still on fire with Norwich at home next.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Hendo for me :(

56pts with Jiminez left. Vardy captaincy has made it an okay week now rather than a disastrous one.
I’m on 60 with Jimenez playing, prebonus. Pretty happy with that looking at others.
Ings scoring for 5 games in a row now makes me hesitate on the upgrade to Rashy.

Vardy still on fire with Norwich at home next.
I want Rashford in for Jimenez. And to bring back Tammy for Mousset, but wondering about Ings over Tammy now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’m on 60 with Jimenez playing, prebonus. Pretty happy with that looking at others.

I want Rashford in for Jimenez. And to bring back Tammy for Mousset, but wondering about Ings over Tammy now.
Tammy has to be the smarter pick on club alone surely? Pending them buying big there in Jan.

I've had Ings for 2 of his 5 game spell, and definitely take these as real bonuses, as he's not that good is he!
But they have a couple of decent games left...but then I'm at OT on Sunday, so it'd be nice to get Rashy (and Martial) points live - that's peak fantasy footy feelings that is!

Being at OT with Rooney as captain when he scored 4 v Hull that time can never be beaten for fantasy footy highs!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Tammy has to be the smarter pick on club alone surely? Pending them buying big there in Jan.

I've had Ings for 2 of his 5 game spell, and definitely take these as real bonuses, as he's not that good is he!
But they have a couple of decent games left...but then I'm at OT on Sunday, so it'd be nice to get Rashy (and Martial) points live - that's peak fantasy footy feelings that is!

Being at OT with Rooney as captain when he scored 4 v Hull that time can never be beaten for fantasy footy highs!
Ings has been pretty consistent from the start though. Think I'll still go with Tammy mind. Looks like he might rise tonight, for some reason.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’m rolling with

gazza/button

Robbo/soyu/kelly/rico/Lundstram

alli/son/Salah/mane/cantwell

ings/Abraham/Vardy

and I couldn’t be happier :)

I’ll have enough to field XI for game week 18 when Liverpool blank
You think you will - you're assuming none of your bare 11 players that week get injuries/suspensions/rotations :)
(Cantwell for eg played 18mins yesterday)

And you're relying on Tottenham to keep up the goal count too, doubling up on them.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ings has been pretty consistent from the start though. Think I'll still go with Tammy mind. Looks like he might rise tonight, for some reason.
That's strange!
I'm pushing out about 76 points this week, it probably moves me 3/90 in my work league! You know you're in luck when you get a double digit 1st bench guy in two weeks in a row! Phew!!

Mane could so easily have come on and ruined that Martial 10!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I have TAA, Pulisic and James who are movable, but no idea how to rotate that.

Pope, Soyuncu, Lundstram, Willems, Dunk, KDB, Alli, Maddison, Abraham, Kane and Vardy are untouchable for now. Willems may be slightly movable but given the price I cannot really do much with that.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
That's strange!
I'm pushing out about 76 points this week, it probably moves me 3/90 in my work league! You know you're in luck when you get a double digit 1st bench guy in two weeks in a row! Phew!!

Mane could so easily have come on and ruined that Martial 10!
Nice! That's a big score this week

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I have TAA, Pulisic and James who are movable, but no idea how to rotate that.

Pope, Soyuncu, Lundstram, Willems, Dunk, KDB, Alli, Maddison, Abraham, Kane and Vardy are untouchable for now. Willems may be slightly movable but given the price I cannot really do much with that.
Kane paid off big time this week, but he needs to show he can start hauling often. Still expensive if not, especially with a fair few mid priced players doing well at the moment.

Paul_Scholes18

Kane paid off big time this week, but he needs to show he can start hauling often. Still expensive if not, especially with a fair few mid priced players doing well at the moment.
Lots of strikers doing well right now. Not so many midfielders and there is hardly any clean sheets around.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I've got to choose two of the below three. Which would people suggest?

Tammy, Ings and Jiminez.

Currently own the latter two.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I did Sterling > Alli and Perez > Graelish last week, which left me with 0.1 spare to do Greenwood > Rashford this week. Rashford's price rose once the other day, and then I ended up too busy yesterday to check price prediction websites... Now he's gone up again I can't afford him and my plan is ruined :(

I'm tempted to do Alli > Son and Cantwell > Martial now, before Son rises again tonight.

I see Chilwell is due to fall in price tonight too. Anyone know why so many people are shipping him out? Leicester are flying and he was unlucky to miss the Watford clean sheet. I don't understand why people are selling him?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Yeah I know but with their scoring form recently he feels good in there.

I could insert Kelly, Dendoncker and Mane for Pulisic, James and TAA. That is essentially a move to put Mane in there... could also take Cantwell but downgrade Kelly to some dumpster filler.

Mane, KDB, Alli, Maddison, Kane, Abraham and Vardy would feel insanely strong though. Won’t do that now though as Mane will be out for a week in two weeks. Also tempted to get Son instead of Mane.

My other temptation is TAA, James, Pulisic and Kane out for VVD, Richarlison, Son and Jimenez.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Vardy at home to Norwich next. Triple captain time?
Abraham vs Bournemouth is tempting too as most of their defence is injured and they've lost 5 games in a row. I always use my TC during a DGW though personally.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wait till double game weeks. Aguero got what, 60/70pts last season from it.
Not as easy as you'd think with double game weeks.
Rotations, injuries, or 2 not ideal fixtures.

I got 1 point from Sane in their double last year!!
Matching that from Sterling in their home game v Southampton this year!

Am hoping between the free hit/second wildcard and benchboost I can cover it.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
You think you will - you're assuming none of your bare 11 players that week get injuries/suspensions/rotations :)
(Cantwell for eg played 18mins yesterday)

And you're relying on Tottenham to keep up the goal count too, doubling up on them.
tottenham have grey fixtures coming up. Just got 82 points this week and worst case I have 2 transfers saved up should I need to adjust.

I know having 4 midfielders from just two different teams is risky but it’s been paying huge dividends over the past 3 weeks ;)

HackeyC

Decent week with 59 and Kelly still to come off the bench with 8

Rashford has now made the cut, in for Raul Jiminez who has been decent but the Wolves next 4 fixtures are looking challenging whereas ours seem reasonable.

Looking like it's getting bunched at the top of the league!

hubbuh

Seen lots of people with Aurier and Gazza but Spurs have some difficult games coming up. I've got Pope and Chilwell who I think can be replaced. Doubling down on Soy and Chilwell was perhaps overkill.