Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Neo_Mufc

Doesn't make a difference if I leave city/shu/arsenal players in my first 11 as a joke with the likes of salah etc to come off the bench ?

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Fecking Vardy, playing with 10 this week then. Captaincy will switch to Mané so not the end of the world.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Literally put Vardy in my team earlier today and captained him. Feck it, don't like Fantasy Footballer anyway.

saivet

Vardy captained and now I have 10 players for this week.

Williams will only play for us if we go for a back 5 and Adama has been on the bench a few times, so could be a rough week for me.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Unlucky Vardy owners. It was the right move to make.

kyofusho

Yes but it'll switch me to TAA which is ok. Annoyed I'm playing with 10 now but so will plenty of others I guess.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
In the end I'm glad Vardy didn't play. My rival has no subs that play this week where I have Hanley, who gives me a nice, unexpected 5 points!

Leonzo1

Owned Dunk for 6 GW's and Ryan for 5, 11 blanks. Neither one is especially cheap either. Awful transfers for me.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
You guys are really funny putting in Vardy inspite of his 75% reduction of sog since he had a kid . Oh and you think playing with 10 is crap?. ×I'm balls deep - 12 playing with 7 ffs

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Krul on the bench, Rico, Ings, Vardy, Matial in the team. I mean sure, I've taken my eye off the ball. Granted, I haven't been in contention anywhere since September. But still.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Utter write off this week... Vardy subbed in - doesn't play.
Martial a doubt.
Ings and Rico don't play.

Looking at 7 players...doh

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
It's been the most u predictable and volatile fpl season possibly ever. A real cluster feck.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
10pts from 5 players. Lascelles on the bench with 6. Is [Irrelevant point] an option again ?

Paul_Scholes18

Damn Gomez dropped now. Feared for it, but now I got little cover. Learn a lot from having risky picks in terms of starting.
Although having good bench options have failed with them being dropped too.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Pope has been a point machine for me.

Paul_Scholes18

10pts from 5 players. Lascelles on the bench with 6. Is [Irrelevant point] an option again ?
He is if he keeps his place. Can be dropped at any point for his poor defending. A beast in attack though.
All my risks have backfired recently so not going to jump on this one I think. Although I have 3 defenders I want to sell probably.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
He is if he keeps his place. Can be dropped at any point for his poor defending. A beast in attack though.
All my risks have backfired recently so not going to jump on this one I think. Although I have 3 defenders I want to sell probably.
Everytime he plays he returns. I thought he wasn't going to play today after letting the team down in mid-week but Lampard trusted him today. And he was Chelsea's best attacker this afternoon, he isn't getting dropped now. I'd upgrade Soyuncu to him and use Lascelles on the bench as cover. But first things first, Ings out for Aubameyang.

Paul_Scholes18

Everytime he plays he returns. I thought he wasn't going to play today after letting the team down in mid-week but Lampard trusted him today. And he was Chelsea's best attacker this afternoon, he isn't getting dropped now.
He can play like crap vs Liverpool and then gets dropped. Lampard has not trusted him much before so hard to know how safe he is.
He has been a fantasy dream player over the years when starting. Super attacking fullback that loves to score goals. What more can you want ;).

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
The wheels are coming off my team now. Feck me. Go double Liverpool defence the entire FPL community said 1 month ago. Yeah that went well.

My pre wildcard team was just fine as well. Got greedy and I think it will cost me too 10k now.