Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Went for double Wolves up top given Jotas form. Was either him or DCL but Everton fixtures awful.

Traore and Aguero out
Fernandez and Jota in with 3.4m change
Full team available for the blank

McCarthy
TAA Gomez Boly
Salah Fernandez Mooy Barnes
Jiminez Ings Jota

Henderson O'Connell KWP KDB

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Don’t know whether to take a -4 on De Bruyne for this week and bring him back next week! Or -4 bringing Ricardo Periera for Lundstram. I already brought in Vardy for Aubameyang as i had too many players without a game this week and needed points! Undecided if i will bring Auba back as i think Vardy is due to return to goalscoring ways and they have decent fixtures coming up, but Auba has a double gameweek soon. Too many decisions!

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
So who is the armband going on for you guys?

I'm undecided between Vardy and Mané, any advice?

SteveTheRed

Thinking to do the same, if he's going to come back into form, surely it has to be against a team like Norwich!
I think I might have too. Guy above me in my league is 50 points clear is 100% going to captain Salah and he won't have Vardy. I've still got a cushion of 80 points on the spot below. Make or break!

Paul_Scholes18

Jiminez and Perez in. Have to carry Auba and De Bruyne do not think it is worth to take them out. Wish I could get Vardy for a week, but not going to captain him. Thus is he worth the -4 and long term better than Auba?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I think I might have too. Guy above me in my league is 50 points clear is 100% going to captain Salah and he won't have Vardy. I've still got a cushion of 80 points on the spot below. Make or break!
Salah has been poor away from home so it's a good chance to catch up captaining someone else.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Jiminez and Perez in. Have to carry Auba and De Bruyne do not think it is worth to take them out. Wish I could get Vardy for a week, but not going to captain him. Thus is he worth the -4 and long term better than Auba?
Auba is in great form so you probably want to keep him or bring him back later. Vardy has some really nice fixtures coming up I wouldn't be surprised if goes on one of his scoring runs again.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I've got 2 FT's and just made the 1 for now. Aguero OUT & Vardy IN. I'm banking on Vardy's form coming back to life against the worst team in the league. Might even captain him too.

Think I'm going to roll the other one and take 2 FT's into GW29.

swred

Current squad:

Pope / Button
VVD/TAA/Lord/Tanganga/Williams
Cantwell/KDB/Grealish/Martial/Salah
Ings/Jimenez/Vardy

Thinking of changing to:

Pope/Button
Gomez/TAA/Lord/Tanganga/Williams
Cantwell/KDB/Fernandes/Martial/Salah
Ings/Jiminez/Vardy

Mainly because i want to get Bruno into my mid as i feel like a lot of assists will go through him.
Don't really want to lose VVD but i feel Bruno will score me more points, plus if a goals going to come for Utd i would say it's going to come from Martial or Bruno until Rashford's back.... thoughts?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Current squad:

Pope / Button
VVD/TAA/Lord/Tanganga/Williams
Cantwell/KDB/Grealish/Martial/Salah
Ings/Jimenez/Vardy

Thinking of changing to:

Pope/Button
Gomez/TAA/Lord/Tanganga/Williams
Cantwell/KDB/Fernandes/Martial/Salah
Ings/Jiminez/Vardy

Mainly because i want to get Bruno into my mid as i feel like a lot of assists will go through him.
Don't really want to lose VVD but i feel Bruno will score me more points, plus if a goals going to come for Utd i would say it's going to come from Martial or Bruno until Rashford's back.... thoughts?
Martial + Bruno for Everton A, Spurs A n City H might be a tad overkill I reckon. Don't think we'll score too many across those three.

Neo_Mufc

I haven't taken a single hit this whole season and I'm 15k OR.

Is better to take one knowing if the player does not do well then if he picks up 2 points you've only really lost -2?

Neo_Mufc

So took out Grealish and brought in Fernandes.

I have 10/11 players fielded with no KDB.

Is it worth me taking out Baldock (SHU) and bringing in Naiss from Wolves. I'd take a -4 hit but it could work out to -2 if he just turns up or +2 for CS.

I think it's worth it.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
So took out Grealish and brought in Fernandes.

I have 10/11 players fielded with no KDB.

Is it worth me taking out Baldock (SHU) and bringing in Naiss from Wolves. I'd take a -4 hit but it could work out to -2 if he just turns up or +2 for CS.

I think it's worth it.
Absolutely worth it. He's a great option going forwards too. Looks like he's going to get assists and the odd goal.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I haven't taken a single hit this whole season and I'm 15k OR.

Is better to take one knowing if the player does not do well then if he picks up 2 points you've only really lost -2?
Definitely! These are the best weeks to take hits really as the damage done is minimal.

Paul_Scholes18

Auba is in great form so you probably want to keep him or bring him back later. Vardy has some really nice fixtures coming up I wouldn't be surprised if goes on one of his scoring runs again.
Yeah I am hoping Perez can cover Vardy a bit. Then going for Wolves big time with Doherty who I already got plus Jiminez.
Abraham is gone I have already done it. Now with Giroud starting too. Should have done this move ages ago or gone for DCL once they got Anchelotti already.

I don't trust Wolves, but I know Jiminez is so involved for them. Once they score he always seem to get something. Like Rashford for us.
Jota might be the differential with high ceiling too like Martial for us. Although more risky if he starts or not.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I've got 2 FT's and just made the 1 for now. Aguero OUT & Vardy IN. I'm banking on Vardy's form coming back to life against the worst team in the league. Might even captain him too.

Think I'm going to roll the other one and take 2 FT's into GW29.
What the feck are you on about Campy?

You're a decent player, you know transfers don't work that way!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
What the feck are you on about Campy?

You're a decent player, you know transfers don't work that way!
Ermmmmm they do mate. If you have two FT'S and only use one then the other rolls on to the next week. Been playing 12 years bud. I know the rules. It's clearly you who doesn't. Woops. Hahaha

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Ermmmmm they do mate. If you have two FT'S and only use one then the other rolls on to the next week. Been playing 12 years bud. I know the rules. It's clearly you who doesn't. Woops. Hahaha
Been playing 10 years, had 4 Top 10k finishes and honestly never knew this... could've sworn that if you use 1 free transfer of your 2 saved, the next GW it reverts to 1!

I wonder how high I could've finished had I known this...

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Been playing 10 years, had 4 Top 10k finishes and honestly never knew this... could've sworn that if you use 1 free transfer of your 2 saved, the next GW it reverts to 1!

Yeah that's probably cost you some top 1k finishes then I bet.

You only lose your 2ft's if you make zero transfer when you have two available. I quite like rolling one because you never know what the next week will bring and that way you avoid hits. Obviously I take two if needed though.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Knowing this stupid game, you'd probably be worse off!

United58

2 FTs, £0.7m ITB.

Henderson - McCarthy

TAA - Baldock - Soyuncu - Lascelles - Fernandez

KDB - Mane - Salah - Traore - Cantwell

Auba - Ings - Martinelli

Looking at getting rid of Traore and Martinelli, though Traore has a game this week... Thoughts?

Paul_Scholes18

This Martial news worries me.
He will be out with our luck. I am getting injuries after injuries in fantasy haha.
At least he scored before getting injured this time ;).

Richarlison in although do not like getting players against us in.

MVP_88

2 FTs, £0.7m ITB.

Henderson - McCarthy

TAA - Baldock - Soyuncu - Lascelles - Fernandez

KDB - Mane - Salah - Traore - Cantwell

Auba - Ings - Martinelli

Looking at getting rid of Traore and Martinelli, though Traore has a game this week... Thoughts?
I wouldn’t get rid of Traore, as you said he has a game. Whether he starts or not is another matter. I’d concentrate on getting a full 11 out this gameweek. A lot of player won’t have a full team out so you’ll already have a head start.
I’d swap Auba for Vardy. Vardys next 2 games (Norwich and Villa) trumps Aubas 1 (West Ham).

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Hmmm dunno what to do now with that flag on Martial. Is he gonna play?

Was gonna do Auba > Vardy and bench KDB but if Arsenal & City get a dgw (should find out today) in 29 then I wouldn't mind keeping both. I guess I could do Barnes/Perez for Martial to cover Leicester somewhat as I'm gonna captain Salah anyway.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Lascelles first on my bench at home vs a scoring Burnley side.. Think I'll avoid the hit and hope Martial plays

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I've made 35 transfers so quite a few hits here and there.

Paul_Scholes18

Me too. Was hoping to go all the way without hits this season. Poor planning in the last few weeks got me.
Hard to avoid key injuries though. Mane and Son were popular. I have taken 3 hits in a row now and might need another.
I am hoping Martial can play if not I got 10 men.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
So a lot of people are taking hits. The guy 2nd in my work league has 6 blanks. His bench will cover 4 of those so he'll field 9 players. Do I take the hit anyway for Martial > Bruno ? I just feel like I'm missing out on Fernandes, he seems like he's going to be Utds KDB.