Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Neo_Mufc

This team is quite close to what I am happy with. Needs a couple changes, I won't change the top 3 though. I've removed all the Lpool guys.

What you guys think? I am going to be BB as well.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I see some peoples line ups and wonder if they remember the last month of the season since the transfer window. Lundstram had one game where he got alot of points but he had lost his place a few times to one of their new signings (too lazy to find the name). Im sure he will play but i would be concerned with so few games left this season that he will be benched at least half of the time. I find myself in a similar situation however as im thinking im gonna opt for Otamendi at centre back, but he was being rotated a fair bit too towards the end. However he has an extra fixture and its either him or Soyunchu, but Leicester to me look like thry have tricky fixtures where yes they may win but at the cost of a clean sheet?

iammemphis

This team is quite close to what I am happy with. Needs a couple changes, I won't change the top 3 though. I've removed all the Lpool guys.

Whats your reasoning with Liverpool players? Lifting their foot off the gas after the title is won? I can't see it after such a long break already and no summer tournament. Salah and TAA will be scoring points for fun i think.

Neo_Mufc

Whats your reasoning with Liverpool players? Lifting their foot off the gas after the title is won? I can't see it after such a long break already and no summer tournament. Salah and TAA will be scoring points for fun i think.
I really want Aguero and Auba for the DGW so that means I have to sacrifice Salah.

I have to get rid of VVD and Gomez for the sake of the DGW but overall my reasoning is Lpool have Everton and Man City in their first 3 matches and that will probably take it's toll.

I'll feed a couple of them back in if Auba blanks which I'm inclined to believe he might.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

BB with Williams might be a mistake. Will he play? I'd want someone nailed on for that. If I was making a BB team this week it's probably look like this...

Leno / Reina

Baldock / D Luiz / TAA / Doherty / Stevens

KDB / Mahrez / Grealish / McGinn / Fleck

Auba / Aguero (c) / Jota

with the proviso that I can wildcard the week after.

saivet

What do we think about Saka for the DGW?

A cheap midfield option at 4.7m.
He's a player I might bring in after this GW because I'm not sure whether he'll play and if he does, which position. If Arteta views him as a LB, with Tierney back, he may be on the bench.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
It's mad really. Apart from GW1 this is the only chance you'll ever get to effectively play wildcard and BB in the same game week. If you have a wildcard left it really is a no brainer.

Neo_Mufc

BB with Williams might be a mistake. Will he play? I'd want someone nailed on for that. If I was making a BB team this week it's probably look like this...

Leno / Reina

Baldock / D Luiz / TAA / Doherty / Stevens

KDB / Mahrez / Grealish / McGinn / Fleck

Auba / Aguero (c) / Jota

with the proviso that I can wildcard the week after.
Yep will get rid of Williams not sure for who though. Saka im not 100%. I'm keeping my Utd assets because we have 4th place to play.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I had a terrible season in this and am out of contention in both my leagues so just going for it this double game week.

About Lundstrum though, I had thought that he was dropped for Berge after January. I assume there is a chance he won’t play?

I don’t know whether it’s best to put him in, or spend a little more and put in Baldock who could start both games.

iammemphis

I had a terrible season in this and am out of contention in both my leagues so just going for it this double game week.

About Lundstrum though, I had thought that he was dropped for Berge after January. I assume there is a chance he won’t play?

I don’t know whether it’s best to put him in, or spend a little more and put in Baldock who could start both games.
Exactly why I'm not risking him. Better going for Baldock if you can afford it, or Soyunchu or even Otamendi.
well I would certainly have prefered it if they hadnt gone down the unlimited transfers route
Im 50 points behind top in my league and my team was struggling with injuries. This free transfers route has been a life saver.

luck&neat

I feel shafted as i carefully made aome transfers during covid and am more than happy with my squad. Took a punt on Rashford two months ago.
Quite a few people I know did that. They are nearly all using their free hit for this dgw as they've already got a good team in place, so you could do that if you have it still. People coming back now having made no changes over lockdown can't do that as freehit will revert to their team before the unlimited free transfers came in, leaving them with their team pre-lockdown for gw 31+ (and 1 free transfer).

Maluco

Ok lads, a bit of help with final decision for team.

I have 9.9 mil left with two defenders left to choose.

It can’t be anyone from City, Arsenal, Villa or Sheff Utd and I am almost certainly using bench boost this week so I need them to score.

What are my best options?

Either this, or go for Robertson, Doherty and demote Jimenez to Mousset

Last edited:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

It can’t be anyone from City, Arsenal, Villa or Sheff Utd and I am almost certainly using bench boost this week so I need them to score.

Jiminez has great fixtures. He'll probably do better in one game than Mousset in two games.

Dan_F

Jiminez has great fixtures. He'll probably do better in one game than Mousset in two games.
Yep. It’s too easy to get caught up with double fixtures. I can understand doubling Sheffield United defenders, but people using Villa defenders, or Arsenal midfielders...good luck.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Maybe Saiss from Wolves and a Newcastle defender?

Maluco

That was my dilemma, but I think Mousset could be a surprise package coming back in injury free and rested. And his price is almost too good to pass up if that does happen. It’s more the other players I can get in if I do decide to do that.

Maybe Saiss from Wolves and a Newcastle defender?
I looked at Saiss, do you reckon he will start for them coming back?

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Will McBurnie or Mousset start up front for Sheffield United? Mcburnie was first pick when things stopped, wasn't he?

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Thoughts on aguero as triple captain? Good fixtures but I have no idea about his fitness or the minutes he'd play.

United58

RMT, £0.0m ITB.

Henderson - McCarthy

TAA - Baldock - Soyuncu - Fernández - Lascelles

Salah - Mané - KDB - Cantwell - Saka

Auba - Ings - DCL​

Really want to get Rashford and Bruno in, possibly offloading Ings/DCL and Salah. Anything else I should be looking at?

GledTheRed

£0.0m ITB.

Henderson - Pope

TAA - VVD - Maguire - Saiss - Holgate

Salah - Bruno - KDB - Grealish - Dendoncker

Rashford - Vardy - DCL

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
RMT, £0.0m ITB.

Henderson - McCarthy

TAA - Baldock - Soyuncu - Fernández - Lascelles

Salah - Mané - KDB - Cantwell - Saka

Auba - Ings - DCL​

Really want to get Rashford and Bruno in, possibly offloading Ings/DCL and Salah. Anything else I should be looking at?
Dont need both Salah and Mane. Pick one. Get Bruno in. Cantwell is starting for you ? Not a fan of that, he's gone off the boil. Downgrade Baldock to Egan

Last edited:

United58

Dont need both Salah and Mane. Pick one. Get Bruno in. Cantwell is starting for you ? Not a fan of that, he's gone off the boil.
Thanks for the reply - yeah think I'll get rid of Salah. I think I got in Cantwell to cover more expensive options - it's been so long I can't remember exactly :lol:

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Dont need both Salah and Mane. Pick one. Get Bruno in. Cantwell is starting for you ? Not a fan of that, he's gone off the boil. Downgrade Baldock to Egan
Don't think we can take much notice of prelockdown form - it's like a new start for everyone in a way

ROFLUTION

Yes. Any transfers you've made since the game restarted will be lost if you use it this week.
But what if I use the current free transfers, hit confirm, and then use freehit after for this gw30+? will it revert back to my "New team" where I just subbed out a lot or revert back to my team before corona?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
But what if I use the current free transfers, hit confirm, and then use freehit after for this gw30+? will it revert back to my "New team" where I just subbed out a lot or revert back to my team before corona?
Huh? Free hit will overwrite any transfers you make for this week if you use it before the deadline whether you've confirmed them or not. Any transfers you made before the game restarted i.e during the break will be ok though. It's not complicated.