Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Neo_Mufc

I guess this is my final team. Only made 1 change from first draft and that was bring Gomez back in. If I want to bring in Rashford in after it's easier having 2 Utd players.

What you guys think?

ROFLUTION

Current team (benchboosting, no wild card left) - O'Connell has a knee problem, so FFScout thinks Jack Robinson (4.0) could play. Might be a scoop.

Stekelenburg - Leno
Laporte - Doherty - Trent - Egan - J. Robinson
KdB - Grealish - Fernandes - Martial - Cantwell
Abraham - Aguero - Jimenez

Think it's quite alright also for the GW after with both 3 slots in defence very strong, 4 in midfield very strong and an attack that's also very strong.

I think I'll switch over to Son, somehow when Aguero gets rested or Trent gets rotated due to Liverpool winning the league. Might go Egan to Saiss in next round and Leno to Pope in next round or round after.

ROFLUTION

I guess this is my final team. Only made 1 change from first draft and that was bring Gomez back in. If I want to bring in Rashford in after it's easier having 2 Utd players.

What you guys think?
Fleck is not worth it I think if he's only half ready. I prefer Cantwell (4.7) in that range who has a lot to play for, as they're chasing 6 pts in the next two games with current opponent Soton not chasing anything.
I'd say take out Saiss for Basham too, and swap in Saiss in next round instead for Basham (both 4.6)

Neo_Mufc

Fleck is not worth it I think if he's only half ready. I prefer Cantwell (4.7) in that range who has a lot to play for, as they're chasing 6 pts in the next two games with current opponent Soton not chasing anything.
I'd say take out Saiss for Basham too, and swap in Saiss in next round instead for Basham (both 4.6)
What's happened to Fleck just noticed the yellow flag.

Paul_Scholes18

I can't bloody decide between Aguero and Sterling. Pep is going to mess with me either way.
I will just let a die decide things here.

Jacko21

I've left it late in the day to get up to speed with the chip strategy.

Don't know how anyone can be confidant of their choices given the situation - condition of players, impact of playing BCD etc.

Paul_Scholes18

I've left it late in the day to get up to speed with the chip strategy.

Don't know how anyone can be confidant of their choices given the situation - condition of players returning, impact of playing BCD etc.
I just bet that I will at least get 120 minutes from the Pep guys and that it should be enough.
I don't want an expensive bench in the future anyway so best use it now and then wildcard.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Villa have targett at 4.4 or their keeper at 4.5 which you can then change Henderson to a Sheff Utd extra defender.

Otherwise Leno for a cheap arsenal defensive player.
Villa have targett at 4.4 or their keeper at 4.5 which you can then change Henderson to a Sheff Utd extra defender.

Otherwise Leno for a cheap arsenal defensive player.
got too much value in Henderson so hes staying - same reason I keep TAA and Jiminez

Targett feels like picking just becauses hes DGW, when I think many single game players are more likely to return. I cant work out which cheap Arsenal defender will play or I would pick one

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Don't know how anyone can be confidant of their choices given the situation - condition of players, impact of playing BCD etc.
It could be like the start of a new season where players that were good drop off forever and some others emerge instead. Best bet is going for teams and players with something decent to play for, plus making use of the doubles I reckon (without falling in to the trap of going ott on the dgw).

ROFLUTION

Any good or loada crap?
Think it's quite alright, if you don't have a wildcard left. Wolves with good upcoming fixtures and Salah + Trent will have a monster day against Palace next week I think

You could also go Lascelles for Saiss, and upgrade Kelly to a 4.4 defender with double fixtures, like Targett. I'd personally would have waited with Pope and subbed him in for Henderson in GW31, and then put Reina (or Leno) on 2nd goalkeeper instead. Use the 0.4 somewhere else, as I don't see Pope get more points than Reina this GW.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City

What you guys think?
Not sure I'd take Laporte at that price tbh. He's been injured a lot and with so many games in a short period and City's priority the CL in August I'd be very surprised if Pep started him in the majority of games. I'd avoid all City defenders, Pep rotates as it is let alone in such unusual circumstances and with nothing to really play for.

Patchbeard

So, I had O'Connell (had him for ages) and Fleck...

New provisional squad for BB after much tinkering, also based on rumoured Sheff U/Villa line-ups:
Leno, Nyland
Laporte, Targett, Lascelles, Lundstram, Jack Robinson
KDB, Fernandes, Son, Grealish, Cantwell
Auba, Aguero, Rashford

£0.0m in bank.

Don't have my 2nd wildcard left so need to try and setup for the rest of the season, which is a bit troublesome. Ideally I would have McGinn in there and not Son for this GW in order to also get some better defenders, but as I plan on playing 3-4-3 after this GW I would then have to take a big points hit to get Son back in.

Neo_Mufc

Not sure I'd take Laporte at that price tbh. He's been injured a lot and with so many games in a short period and City's priority the CL in August I'd be very surprised if Pep started him in the majority of games. I'd avoid all City defenders, Pep rotates as it is let alone in such unusual circumstances and with nothing to really play for.
With the fleck update I've had to change again. I think im going crazy. :lol:

I've swapped Laporte and fleck back for Gomez and Grealish.

hubbuh

Think it's quite alright, if you don't have a wildcard left. Wolves with good upcoming fixtures and Salah + Trent will have a monster day against Palace next week I think

You could also go Lascelles for Saiss, and upgrade Kelly to a 4.4 defender with double fixtures, like Targett. I'd personally would have waited with Pope and subbed him in for Henderson in GW31, and then put Reina (or Leno) on 2nd goalkeeper instead. Use the 0.4 somewhere else, as I don't see Pope get more points than Reina this GW.
Slightly wary of loading up on the likes of Villa just because they have a DGW, particularly as the games aren't the easiest! Is Reina likely to start?

United Hobbit

Is it worth using bench boost or triple captain?

I could triple captain KDB, those on my bench dont have double game weeks

Are there better double game weeks upcoming?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Is it worth using bench boost or triple captain?

I could triple captain KDB, those on my bench dont have double game weeks

Are there better double game weeks upcoming?
Wouldn't use bench boost now mate if you've not prepared for it. TC more sensible I'd say.

Nickosaur

Anyone taken a complete punt now we're back?

I've gone for Pulisic. Christ knows why.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I need a 4.0 playing defender asap. Got BB on and Hanley is injured now. Can anyone help?
Rumors are Jack Robinson might start for Sheff Utd. That may be your best bet at 4 million!

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I need a 4.0 playing defender asap. Got BB on and Hanley is injured now. Can anyone help?
Slim pickings at that price range. Don't see any others. Robinson at Sheff Utd at 4.0m will probably play today for the
Injured o'connel but have you already used 3 Sheff Utd players?

United Hobbit

Wouldn't use bench boost now mate if you've not prepared for it. TC more sensible I'd say.
Trouble with KDB is Pep adores trolling me.... I also have Auba but he likes messing me around so I dont trust him.... are there many more games. I'd have considered Trent for triple captain but when they win the league (:houllier:) I imagine he will use the kids etc although will he because they arent in any of the cups

roseguy64

I looked on my team for the first in months and don't feel compelled to change it. It's currently:

Henderson

Lundstram, Robertson, Alexander-Arnold

Fernandes, Martial, Richarlison, De Bruyne

Ings, Jimenez, Calvert-Lewin

Bench: Ryan, Grealish, Maguire, Kelly

Any changes someone thinks I should make? Also, gonna use the bench boost.

ROFLUTION

I looked on my team for the first in months and don't feel compelled to change it. It's currently:

Henderson

Lundstram, Robertson, Alexander-Arnold

Fernandes, Martial, Richarlison, De Bruyne

Ings, Jimenez, Calvert-Lewin

Bench: Ryan, Grealish, Maguire, Kelly

Any changes someone thinks I should make? Also, gonna use the bench boost.
It could work. Id say skip the Evertonians though, as they dont have much to play for. Id go for Abraham + someone in the Mount mould instead. Possibly Cantwell and spend it in defence on Doherty

United Hobbit

Sorry in advance Bruno, I hate using our players as I seem to jinx them but I've had to add him in I cant ignore him.

Binned Richarlison and Doucoure and swapped them for Todd Cantwell and Bruno.

Watch it bite us and me in the arse :rolleyes:

saivet

Pondering between the Wolves players, which combination do people think is better Doherty and Jota or Boly and Jimenez?

United Hobbit

Triple captain on KDB. Dont you dare troll me Pep....

I'd like to think as they could still win the league Pep may at least still have to pull his finger out. Next week both they and Liverpool, my prime choices for triple captain candidates, may play the kids. Of course Pep will screw with me as he always does sure I had Sane as it one year and Pep played him for about half a game across the double week

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
How about Sheffield utd's Jack Robinson? might get the games now that O'Connell has knee problems
Rumors are Jack Robinson might start for Sheff Utd. That may be your best bet at 4 million!
Slim pickings at that price range. Don't see any others. Robinson at Sheff Utd at 4.0m will probably play today for the
Injured o'connel but have you already used 3 Sheff Utd players?
Ngakia has played 90mins last 3 games for Westham
Cheers lads. I have 2 Sheff defenders already but might try Robinson anyway. Would go Ngakia but the dgw sways this one I think!