Fantasy Premier League 19/20

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Anyone sticking with Pope in net despite playing City first? Always a chance of a pen save, right?

Paul_Scholes18

Anyone sticking with Pope in net despite playing City first? Always a chance of a pen save, right?
He did against captain Vardy for me. Not sure who will take it for City if Aguero is rested.
If I pick Sterling or Mahrez they will surely miss.

KennyBurner

I went on my fantasy team today to make one transfer and I noticed it’s been closed. Have they suspended fantasy premier league or something?

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Robinson starts! I didn't pull the trigger as Rockstar didn't tweet him. Balls. I'd definitely have had him in for Basham if I knew he would play. I did some last minute changes and ended up needing a 4.2 defender so Rico got the nod. No idea if he is still expected to play for Bournemouth. I could have had Boly instead of Rico if I did Egan > Robinson too.

I think in the end I had:

Leno Nyland
TAA Lord Egan Basham Rico
KDB Mahrez Ozil Grealish McGinn
Aguero Auba Jimenez

Patchbeard

I made some last second transfers after the tweets that Nyland was starting over Reina and Fleck wasn't starting, but can't remember what changes I made :wenger:

BorisDeLeFora

Made a ridiculous amount of transfers and Aguero triple captain, no wildcard, have 100 points to claw back from the leader, need mega points to cover 3/4 transfers as well as close the gap.

:lol::lol:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Made a ridiculous amount of transfers and Aguero triple captain, no wildcard, have 100 points to claw back from the leader, need mega points to cover 3/4 transfers as well as close the gap.

:lol::lol:
Transfers were free though! Unless you mean to change your team back after this week?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I don't know man, Ahmed18374 with 68 followers sounds pretty reliable to me!

One of many clowns claiming to be ITK.
flp leaker was another idiot, kept changing his mind, and almost caused a meltdown by saying Lundstram was benched 20mins before the 5pm deadline :lol:

Luckily, a guy called FLP Rockstar seems to be an actual ITK, and got the line ups spot on 15mins before hand - albeit he didn't write out all 22 names, but covered most of the key ones.

Reina out would have been annoying, as who even is Nyland!
But was grateful to have sacked Fleck off as he was an awkward 75% to play.

Samatta will have caught some out too - he looked a shoein as the only fit first team Villa striker - albeit with no goals!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Half decent team if attackers deliver
Tell me you didn't end with Bruno captain away at Tottenham, with De Bruyne having a double!
And did you really go in with only ONE double game weeker?!

Deery

Dreary
Tell me you didn't end with Bruno captain away at Tottenham, with De Bruyne having a double!
And did you really go in with only ONE double game weeker?!
I think Bruno will have a good game haha!

Yeah, De Bruyne is my only double game weeker, but am not too worried about that..

Maluco

My gamble on Mousset is first big mistake by the looks of things, although with 5 subs and an aging Sharp starting today, he could well come on and start the next game.

It’s all a question of luck now really. Games in close quarters and 5 subs has really thrown everything in the air.

Maluco

Yeah, De Bruyne is my only double game weeker, but am not too worried about that..
I love the confidence! It would be great if Bruno hauled more against Spurs than KdB in two games :drool:

I also went crazy for DGW, where most of them will probably only play 120 minutes max anyway. You will be better set up for remainder of fixtures too. Nerves of steel! :devil:

Deery

Dreary
I love the confidence! It would be great if Bruno hauled more against Spurs than KdB in two games :drool:

I also went crazy for DGW, where most of them will probably only play 120 minutes max anyway. You will be better set up for remainder of fixtures too. Nerves of steel! :devil:
Haha :keano: yeah that’s what I was thinking get most of my transfers in now so won’t lose out in the coming weeks :)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

You'll probs end up outscoring me by 20 points when my 12 doublers do Jack all

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
So Douglas Luiz and Lundstram get booked. The two players I bought in. Fantasy league is back baby! :lol: :):mad::(

Maluco

All that work and thought, and after two games, no Mousset, Aguero or Luiz. It’s an absolute lottery.

saivet

For those who have Aguero, I'd say him not starting is a good thing. Nailed on to start in an easier game against Burnley.

Realistically, no way was he starting both games.

LungiDevil

Trailing my league and had to take a gamble. TCed Sterling.

Today is the day for him to shine. No Aguero and he should be a prime outlet.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
For those who have Aguero, I'd say him not starting is a good thing. Nailed on to start in an easier game against Burnley.

Yeah agreed. And he can score a brace in 15 mins so it’s not over tonight

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Arsenal probably have worst defense than Burnley to be fair.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
No Ozil is a shock considering he was in favour under Arteta. It sounds like he might be done at Arsenal? That essentially means my bench boost has been pretty wasted.

28 points from 6 in the first match sounds under par. Not having Henderson will cost me bonus points for sure.

saivet

Ideal start for me tripling up on Sheffield United defenders/keeper. Henderson and Robinson with bonus points too.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Ideal start for me tripling up on Sheffield United defenders/keeper. Henderson and Robinson with bonus points too.
Four cleans sheets and no bonus hurts, especially as I rejigged Henderson out last min and Robinson wasn’t leaked...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
12 doublers :lol:

You’re bound to get decent points this week
29 pointer pre bonus after 1 game. I must have been one of the few hoping for a 0-0 there with 4 defenders!!

In less good news, theyve changed the £34 1month deal to a £25 3month deal!!

Only needed 1 month, and with about 60 games including all the playoffs that was incredible value. I don't need Sky for August and Sep!