Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Mahrez saves the day after a terrible second game for almost everyone.

I am going to free hit this week in the hopes that I can pull back another 20 points and make things interesting.

Any ideas for must starts?

So far have this...

Martinez
TAA - Van Dijk - Doherty
Traore - Son - Mane - Bruno
Rashford - Jimenez - Vardy

Thats with another 0.1 and cheapest options possible on the bench.

Any advice?

coolredwine

lameredboots
Mahrez saves the day after a terrible second game for almost everyone.

I am going to free hit this week in the hopes that I can pull back another 20 points and make things interesting.

Any ideas for must starts?

So far have this...

Martinez
TAA - Van Dijk - Doherty
Traore - Son - Mane - Bruno
Rashford - Jimenez - Vardy

Thats with another 0.1 and cheapest options possible on the bench.

Any advice?
Salah instead of Mane maybe. Salah didn’t play yesterday so good chance he starts on Wednesday.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
103 for the gw. Could’ve been better if Aguero had played more as my captain. Thankfully had Mahrez.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
94 on the free hit... Stupid game. Shouldn't have given unlimited transfers

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Salah instead of Mane maybe. Salah didn’t play yesterday so good chance he starts on Wednesday.
I would have to make another change though, as I only have 0,1 and subs as cheap as possible, plus there is always a chance that salah is properly injured, as he didn’t come on at all?

Neo_Mufc

107 points. Happy I made the 100+ as it was looking really shaky but I should have really hit 120 plus.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
119 ponts. Meh. Quite the anticlimax, was on 100 after Saturday with 10 players remaining. Only TAA and Ederson getting points from those ffs.

Nickosaur

111. Chuffed with that. But my team is a mess going into the next few weeks, especially if Aguero is injured.

Paul_Scholes18

137 points. Great bench boost. Tripple City worked very well. Then I got nice points from my single gameweek players. All 4 of them got me good points.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
137 points. Great bench boost. Tripple City worked very well. Then I got nice points from my single gameweek players. All 4 of them got me good points.
That must be pretty close to the highest GW score ?

Annoyed by a couple of my decisions (Mustafi in particular) but ultimately I have to be happy with 122

Paul_Scholes18

That must be pretty close to the highest GW score ?

Annoyed by a couple of my decisions (Mustafi in particular) but ultimately I have to be happy with 122
Yeah I am not sure what is the highest. It was 141 before today. Mahrez owner should get a boost like I got.
Aguero owners 4 points too and some 8 as captain.
I had pure Pep luck this time around. I did consider Sane and Aguero. Sane barely played at all and Aguero didn't end with many minutes either.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Thought Mahrez would deliver enough to be worthy of a spot. It’s gone a bit under the radar how he’s essentially as consistent and relied upon as anyone at City under Pep, bar De Bruyne of course. I’m not sure I want anyone City bar KDB on the wildcard though with Chelsea away and Liverpool at home next. Surely Mahrez will take his turn on the bench too. I’ll likely take him in GW33+ though.

With Mahrez’s bonus, it looks like I will finish on 115. A good score, but with unlimited transfers, a bench boost and a wildcard out, it’s not the mammoth one I was hoping for with two non-players, a red card and a first half injury. A bit disappointed I didn’t go for Robinson over Stephens, which would have allowed me to keep Boly for another several points too. It should still be one of my top 5 weeks this season in terms of GW rank though.

Paul_Scholes18

Thought Mahrez would deliver enough to be worthy of a spot. It’s gone a bit under the radar how he’s essentially as consistent and relied upon as anyone at City under Pep, bar De Bruyne of course. I’m not sure I want anyone City bar KDB on the wildcard though with Chelsea away and Liverpool at home next. Surely Mahrez will take his turn on the bench too. I’ll likely take him in GW33+ though.

With Mahrez’s bonus, it looks like I will finish on 115. A good score, but with unlimited transfers, a bench boost and a wildcard out, it’s not the mammoth one I was hoping for with two non-players, a red card and a first half injury. A bit disappointed I didn’t go for Robinson over Stephens, which would have allowed me to keep Boly for another several points too. It should still be one of my top 5 weeks this season in terms of GW rank though.
I think De Bruyne is a big game player though. I struggle to sell him. Although the rotation have me worried.
Same with Pool players. If Salah had an injury then they might not risk him much.
Leicester got some tasty fixtures so want Vardy, but his form is a big worry.
Rashfords form too.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Pep :lol: what a twat.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Think I'm gonna captain Salah/ He's probably the big name player that has the highest chance of playing next.

KDB - who the feck knows what Pep will do? plus they're playing Chelsea away, who are desperate for that 4th spot.
Jiminez - Played 90 minutes.
Bruno - Played 90 minutes
Aubamayang - Played two games and is a useless cnut.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
My mate is in a paid league and lost out on £350 by 1 point - because it's counted Mahrez at going off after 60 mins. It must've been by about 10 seconds :wenger:

United Hobbit

I'm starting to consider Foden but is Pep just going to laugh as he drops him completely? He also isnt a pathetic price considering he isnt used consistently so I'm not sure who I'd sacrifice for him

Also captain tonight I'm torn between Jiminez and Aubameyang. I've got it on Auba atm but is he actually going to pull his finger out or just turn up and do nothing again?

Neo_Mufc

Ok 1 transfer available. Leno out Pope in. My rank has gone from 20k to 14k which is nice, I'm aiming for a top 10k finish.

Not going to use my FH I have a decent team available. Aguero will have to come out once the GW starts. Probably bring in Rashford or Ings depending how this week goes.

I could have taken a -4 but Saka playing could get some nice points.

Paul_Scholes18

Magnus Carlsen is currently 4th overall, again.
He picked Pepe and Son with no Aubameyang. Could have backfired.
I am bloody sure he predicted Pepe to only start the second game and be fresh.
Not good enough to predict Pep starting with Mahrez twice though.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm starting to consider Foden but is Pep just going to laugh as he drops him completely? He also isnt a pathetic price considering he isnt used consistently so I'm not sure who I'd sacrifice for him

Also captain tonight I'm torn between Jiminez and Aubameyang. I've got it on Auba atm but is he actually going to pull his finger out or just turn up and do nothing again?
Don't. Just don't.

Nickosaur

oh feck, didn't realise the next week starts so soon!

Tempted to take a -4 hit to get Aguero and Lundstrum out for Rashford and Maguire. I'd be tripling up on United, but looking at the fixtures, I think they'll be good value.
Team for this gameweek would then be:
Ederson
Doherty / Maguire / Lascelles
KDB / Fernandes / Traore / Grealish
Rashford / Auba / Jota

saivet

My team for this GW:

Dubravka
Laporte, Trent, Doherty
Martial, Bruno, KDB, Grealish
Jota
, Auba, Rashford

Subs: Henderson, Saka, Lundstram and Robinson.

I don't think I'll make any transfers but considering moving out 2 of the players in bold for the following GW. My thinking is Auba and Grealish out for Son and Jimenez.

Or transfer Jota and Laporte for Saiss and Jimenez to have guaranteed starters in there.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My mate is in a paid league and lost out on £350 by 1 point - because it's counted Mahrez at going off after 60 mins. It must've been by about 10 seconds :wenger:
Wow! What was the prize? Top score of the season or something?
My league has a tenner for that and i was gutted enough to miss out on that!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Wow! What was the prize? Top score of the season or something?
My league has a tenner for that and i was gutted enough to miss out on that!
My 122 should hopefully get me top week of the season in our minileague - was close though as another lad got 120 and he had Salah and one other delivering zero (all my players played) so he's gutted, which is nice

GledTheRed

How I'm rolling.

Pope
WAT (H)

Alexander-Arnold
CRY (H)

van Dijk
CRY (H)

Maguire
SHU (H)

Saïss
BOU (H)

Salah
CRY (H)

De Bruyne
CHE (A)

Fernandes (C)
SHU (H)

Calvert-Lewin
NOR (A)

Rashford
SHU (H)

Vardy
BHA (H)

Nickosaur

How I'm rolling.

Pope
WAT (H)

Alexander-Arnold
CRY (H)

van Dijk
CRY (H)

Maguire
SHU (H)

Saïss
BOU (H)

Salah
CRY (H)

De Bruyne
CHE (A)

Fernandes (C)
SHU (H)

Calvert-Lewin
NOR (A)

Rashford
SHU (H)

Vardy
BHA (H)
Christ that team looks so strong. I've taken a massive risk in dumping Liverpool assets...