Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
That's more like it. Strong all around. Although the strikers aren't elite, they're regulars for their respective sides.
Only 2 slight worries. Lack of a playing back up GK for rotation depending on fixtures. And James potentially coming out the side when we have players back and OGSs baffling insistence on playing Lingard.
I'm not fussed about the keepers. I would never rotate any way. Burnley are solid at the back. As for James, this is my worry also. If he gets dropped, I can always bring in Mount or someone around that price.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
What's your reason for getting rid? The injury or lost faith? James could be good but likely to go back over to the right when Martial is back, which looks like now as he wasn't on the official injury list.
Injury. Assumed he'd be out this week and I haven't seen Solskjaer mention him in the presser.

Wan B is also out too by the sounds of it, which throws another proverbial spanner into the cogs of the machine.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Cheers. I've taken that on board.

Also Barnes is only 75% chance to play citing hamstring injury, anyone know of this is genuine or is he actually fully fit? Would sub him in for Pukki just for this GW but unsure if he will play now..

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
feck it with Martial out I'm taking a hit.

Martial & KWP > Ceballos & TAA or Iwobi & Robertson.

Hmmm...Thoughts?
Tricky one. Iwobi I feel will get comfortably more points than Ceballos (the latter only plays against certain teams it seems).

I'm surprised next to no one has put Son in their team. The guy is a machine.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Tricky one. Iwobi I feel will get comfortably more points than Ceballos (the latter only plays against certain teams it seems).

I'm surprised next to no one has put Son in their team. The guy is a machine.
I've got Kane.

Yeah I prefer Iwobi but I also prefer Trent to Robertson. Hence the dilemma.

I could even just move out Martial to any mid £7.9m or below. Lanzini or Richarlison maybe and avoid the hit. I do need a Liverpool defender at some point though.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I've got Kane.

Yeah I prefer Iwobi but I also prefer Trent to Robertson. Hence the dilemma.

I could even just move out Martial to any mid £7.9m or below. Lanzini or Richarlison maybe and avoid the hit. I do need a Liverpool defender at some point though.
Lanzini is good value if he can stay fit. I think he's a very good player and can set up Haller well over the course of a season. But for his price there's also Mount who is probably even better value.

Because for similar money you can get KDB. Spurs also don't look that great yet.
I have both.. But at the cost of Augero/Kane I guess. Thing is Son is that player that makes Tottenham look a different side and hes only recently returned.

I can see Kane dropping into deeper positions now and again to feed balls in behind for Son. Tottenham starting Eriksen will also be a different side.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah that's true. Not got any funds left though. It's either Hayden and upgrade Wesley to someone like Haller or go with McGinn and stick with Wesley. Aston Villa do have a really good set of fixtures coming up.

I've been surviving with just Callum Wilson up top so far! Yeah Wesley is a risk but at 6m with the fixtures Villa have coming up, he is the main man up top and should get some good chances to score points. I just fancy him and McGinn combined to be a safer choice than a 4.5m midfielder and one of Haller/Abraham/Jimenez over the next three or four games.
One things for sure, at least if the lower value strikers don't score you don't worry too much.

But when you have a Kane and he blanks, it's a huge blow.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Got Mount already ;)
I'm one of the few without mount.. So I will lead to another poll for the thread!

Mount + Firminho

Or

Son + Barnes

I am avid fan of Son and his output but I don't know if I should adapt to this season more and notice others at lower values. I think Son playing as a second striker can get a lot, but Firminho is on fire too.

If it makes any difference to people's advice, I have Mane/TAA already as Liverpool contingent..

MVP_88

I'm one of the few without mount.. So I will lead to another poll for the thread!

Mount + Firminho

Or

Son + Barnes

I am avid fan of Son and his output but I don't know if I should adapt to this season more and notice others at lower values. I think Son playing as a second striker can get a lot, but Firminho is on fire too.

If it makes any difference to people's advice, I have Mane/TAA already as Liverpool contingent..
Definitely Mount and Bobby F

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Mount + Firminho

Or

Son + Barnes

Second one for fixtures and because you're already covered for Liverpool somewhat.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
51% of teams have Augero
49% of the teams have KDB
46% of the teams have Sterling

I'd imagine the major points difference will be down to those who have chosen the right of 1-2 players above.

Interestingly a good 40% choose Salah but only 19% choose Mane. And Mane has looked the sharper of the two for a season in my opinion. I get Salah would edge it but 19% is still a low figure for Mane.

Second one for fixtures and because you're already covered for Liverpool somewhat.
Nice one thanks il go with that

Patchbeard

51% of teams have Augero
49% of the teams have KDB
46% of the teams have Sterling

I'd imagine the major points difference will be down to those who have chosen the right of 1-2 players above.

Interestingly a good 40% choose Salah but only 19% choose Mane. And Mane has looked the sharper of the two for a season in my opinion. I get Salah would edge it but 19% is still a low figure for Mane.
Surprised so many have Aguero, not because I wouldn't have him, if I hadn't already wildcarded I would try to fit all 3 in...

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Surprised so many have Aguero, not because I wouldn't have him, if I hadn't already wildcarded I would try to fit all 3 in...
Yeah but then you're reliant on City to have a blinder every game with those 3. The weeks it won't will burn you :lol:

Suv666

I'm wildcarding
Current starting 11 is-
Pope
Digne TAA Soyuncu
KDB Salah McGinn James Mount
Pukki Aguero

1.3 ITB any suggestions?

Nickosaur

Yay! Real football is back! Can't wait for the crushing disappointment of fpl!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Cantwell (vs Man City) or Greenwood (vs Leicester)?
Cantwell for me. City will win but their defense isn't rock solid, especially with Laporte out. Can see it ending like 4-1. Greenwood will get his customary 5 minute run out and do nothing.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Salahs the safe bet. Though wouldn't surprise me if KDB gets a few assists.

Biggest question for me this week has been do I think City will keep a clean sheet vs Norwich. Looking at Cities stats this season they've conceded a handful of shots at their goal, I fancy Norwich to nick 1 with an inform Pukki. So Pukki in and Zinchenko on the bench.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
oh feck my life. I keep faith in Pukki from GW1. Sub him out for one gameweek for Barnes. Log bag in and find Pukki shot up to 7m, and I cant afford him. WHY

United58

Anyone want to see can they do anything with my team?

1 FT, £4.9m ITB

Ryan - Button

Robertson - van Dijk - AWB - Diop - Kelly

Sterling - Salah - Martial - Cantwell - Hayden

Pukki - King - Greenwood