Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Wow, massively misjudged Abraham. Looking like a must have.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I was going to put him in yesterday for Barnes, but I chickened out.

I’ll have to jump on the bandwagon this week. Few blanks incoming now, no doubt.
Might do King to Abraham instead of Haller as planned. Tough one though. Abraham has great fixtures after Liverpool, but Haller's aren't bad either.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wow, massively misjudged Abraham. Looking like a must have.
The question mark was always going to be whether he or Giroud would be the main guy, or would they rotate.

But in fantasy football, if you don't act after watching him score 2 in 2 consecutive games, when will you? I got him in then, and it's looking must have material.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I was going to put him in yesterday for Barnes, but I chickened out.

I’ll have to jump on the bandwagon this week. Few blanks incoming now, no doubt.
Liverpool next, so maybe not the ideal time! But otherwise he might be 0.2m higher next week, as no one will look at his fixture.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Spurs 4-0 up. Chelsea 3-0... So many points for Kane & Mount:drool:....not :(
Just be glad Kane got that one assist! It was looking ridiculous.

You can be certain that if you didn't have him he'd have already bagged a hattrick.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
The question mark was always going to be whether he or Giroud would be the main guy, or would they rotate.

But in fantasy football, if you don't act after watching him score 2 in 2 consecutive games, when will you? I got him in then, and it's looking must have material.
Not sure about that, there were valid question marks around his ability to sustain that level consistently imo and there’s a lot of excellent strikers this season to choose from - even ignoring the premium options like Aguero you have Pukki, Barnes and Haller at his price point who are all good picks.

Obviously the fact he’s done it again this week makes him even more of an attractive pick but I don’t think it was an obviously bad decision to not swap out Pukki for Abraham for example last week - could easily have been a case of chasing last weeks points and misfiring.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
feck sake. I had Abraham after using my WC until earlier today when I swapped him for Haller because I thought Wolves away and Liverpool wouldn't get Abraham many points :mad:

IrishRedDevil

Liverpool next, so maybe not the ideal time! But otherwise he might be 0.2m higher next week, as no one will look at his fixture.
Definitely not the ideal time, but if I wait, I won’t be able to afford him. He could rise 0.3 this week, as he is already set to rise 0.1 tonight.

Canuckred64

feck sake. I had Abraham after using my WC until earlier today when I swapped him for Haller because I thought Wolves away and Liverpool wouldn't get Abraham many points :mad:
I will go you one better, on my WC and I had Abraham and Son til late last night when I switched them for Firmino and Erickson.

Have to stop over thinking this game and just go with my first choices.

United Hobbit

Same pffft
:lol: The Pep Guardiola is my idol strikes again
Thought I'd be safe as he was captain in the Tottenham game. Course he doesn't bench Sterling who everyone else has :mad: think loads of people in my work league added KDB in too. Definitely the Pep Guardiola is my idol strikes again he did it when I had Aguero at the start of the season as well :rolleyes:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not sure about that, there were valid question marks around his ability to sustain that level consistently imo and there’s a lot of excellent strikers this season to choose from - even ignoring the premium options like Aguero you have Pukki, Barnes and Haller at his price point who are all good picks.

Obviously the fact he’s done it again this week makes him even more of an attractive pick but I don’t think it was an obviously bad decision to not swap out Pukki for Abraham for example last week - could easily have been a case of chasing last weeks points and misfiring.
It's the price tag and who he plays for. A 7m starter for a Chelsea is always going to have a great chance to be a real attraction over the lesser team type players.
It'll be interesting if Pukki sustains even a tiny amount of his start - I dare say I've missed the bandwagon totally.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Definitely not the ideal time, but if I wait, I won’t be able to afford him. He could rise 0.3 this week, as he is already set to rise 0.1 tonight.
Ah, I thought he was going up Thur night, as that's when I made the switch from King, having monitored both very closely for 12 days!

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Thought I'd be safe as he was captain in the Tottenham game. Course he doesn't bench Sterling who everyone else has :mad: think loads of people in my work league added KDB in too. Definitely the Pep Guardiola is my idol strikes again he did it when I had Aguero at the start of the season as well :rolleyes:
It just sums up FPL perfectly. Everyone says KDB is a 'must have' only for him to be instantly benched. I'm not too fussed though - I captained Sterling and most of my mini league opponents have KDB too.

Price rise websites have Abraham to rise tonight so I'm tempted to do Barnes > Abraham now. Downsides are Burnley have Norwich next whereas Chelsea have Liverpool... Plus CL and Europa games in the week mean a chance of injuries.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Just seen someone say about Pep - 'I was so busy trying to stop him from fecking me in the ass that I left my face unprotected' :lol:

United Hobbit

Just seen someone say about Pep - 'I was so busy trying to stop him from fecking me in the ass that I left my face unprotected' :lol:
:lol: The sooner he leaves City the better! Swear he has a mission to screw everyone's fantasy football Hope's :mad:

Adcuth

I doubled up on leicester players cause Utd are shit. Then we get a clean sheet while AWB is on my bench

United Hobbit

Lampard also trying to screw me over by not playing Pulisic while they destroy Wolves :houllier:

Fortunately Klopp was forced into using Firmino who was also benched and he at least had the decency to get 2 assists when he came on

I also binned AWB, fortunately allowing me to bring Abraham in.

Of course Van Aanholt was on my bench when scoring against us but when on the pitch today he does a great job, conceding multiple goals, and scoring an own goal to end with a grand total of -2 :houllier:

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
ouch. Still not too bad if you've had PVA from the start.

KDB on the bench, cheers Pep.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wasn't expecting anything much from Greenwood, as a mere 4.5m facilitator.

But he could have come on for a min, as I was down to 10!