Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
:lol: Pep....

Abraham, disappoints..this is why I avoid captaining non premium players..
Sensible. Young players tend to be inconsistent. Wouldn't shock me if he falls out of the team at some point and then gets back in again. That's the nature of being a young striker.

Dan_F

How is Callum Wilson down 0.2 on his starting price for the season. Hasn’t blanked and more points than Sterling at the moment.

I guess it’s good to predict the hauls, but having someone in the 7-8 mil range who gets 5-10 points every week is invaluable.

SweetRightFoot

How is Callum Wilson down 0.2 on his starting price for the season. Hasn’t blanked and more points than Sterling at the moment.

I guess it’s good to predict the hauls, but having someone in the 7-8 mil range who gets 5-10 points every week is invaluable.
Not a pretty enough option. He's scored or assisted in every game week, a must buy this season I think.

Adcuth

I'm gonna bring him in soon I think

Varun

Staff

Fluked his points early on + rush to get haulers. So many options at that range.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Seems illogical to transfer a player out just after Pep has rotated them. It's Aguero's turn next.
Called this, but can hardly be an an oracle looking at my points this week: 10 played or playing and I have one assist and one clean sheet...

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
This week is a write off. Going to get way below the average.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Other options injured. So enjoy it while we can as he'll soon be a non playing 4m man!
I can't enjoy it. He's last on my bench sadly. And I'm not sure that's true either as Dann and Tomkins were on the bench.

Got that twat Aurier to shift before looking at him anyway.

IrishRedDevil

Poor week. 50 points with Wan Bisska and Martial left to play. Martial still out, so it’ll be +2 points from Cantwell on the bench.

Switching captaincy from De Bruyne to Kane lost me 2 points :rolleyes:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Poor week. 50 points with Wan Bisska and Martial left to play. Martial still out, so it’ll be +2 points from Cantwell on the bench.

That's not a poor week pal. Not this week anyway. I'm on 43 with 1 to play.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Bloody hell son, surely you can see points are decided good or bad in the context of the week!

ie 50 on the opening week was lousy, but 50 this week will be good!

Varun

Staff

Poor? That'll be well above the average.

Fosu-Mens

Right chaps, current team is

Ederson
Van D, Maguire, Lundstram, Kelly, Dunk
Salah, Sterling, D Silva, Cellabos, Cantwell
Kane, Greenwood, Abraham

I've held off long enough on De bruyne, and Kane isn't doing enough, so how about with 2 freebies....

Kane & D Silva to Wilson & De bruyne?

No brainer? Don't like to do these early in the week, but with De Bruyne on 102% to go up on the price change monitor, and Wilson 98.5%, these moves will cost 0.2m soon!

Tottenham do have a good run coming, but they've just had Southampton, and Kane scored 1. Not enough for 11m
Wilson seems to get returns every game

Could go Pukki instead of Wilson...but he's eased off.
Wilson has Arsenal away next which isn't ideal....

thoughts?
KDB is a must atm.
Salah/Mane should be evaluated.
Maguire should be moved on.

Evaluate if it is better to have 3 decent attackers rather than two playing and Greenwood.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I got 28 with Martial, Wan Bissaka, Soyuncu, Maddison and Aubameyang to play. Not bad not great.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Right chaps, current team is

Ederson
Van D, Maguire, Lundstram, Kelly, Dunk
Salah, Sterling, D Silva, Cellabos, Cantwell
Kane, Greenwood, Abraham

I know I need De Bruyne in there really.
Easiest way looks to downgrade Kane to a Wilson, Pukki or suchlike bracket, and upgrade D Silva to him. 2 freebies.

Only issue is Kane has Brighton away, and Watford at home coming. But he's not really scoring enough points to justify his 11m.

De Bruyne looks to be imminently going up, and definitely will after today, while Wilson is similar. However, Wilson has Arsenal away.

Knowing Pep, he could rest anyone next weekend, home to Wolves, post champions league.

Therefore, is there any beneficiality in rushing to do transfers tonight, to potentially "gain", the 0.2m, or let it settle until the end of the week, to cover any injuries etc?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
KDB is a must atm.
Salah/Mane should be evaluated.
Maguire should be moved on.

Evaluate if it is better to have 3 decent attackers rather than two playing and Greenwood.
This is it, a wildcard could also sort out Cellabos, as well as the issue of Greenwood, plus no De Bruyne.
But on 2 freebies, I can instantly get De Bruyne in without much surgery?

Arsenal have a superb run, so Cellabos may be a good acquisition still, even though he's done nothing bar the initial 2 assists before everyone got him in!

My team this week:

Ryan
Digne VVD Alderweireld Lundstram
Cantwell KDB Sterling
King Auba Pukki

Sarni

I got £8.7m to replace Martial but no idea who would be adequate at that price. It is below the top tier by a lot, but above all mid-tier midfielders.

Leonzo1

Took the armband of kane and gave it to abraham. Awful gameweek regardless.

podurban2

I got £8.7m to replace Martial but no idea who would be adequate at that price. It is below the top tier by a lot, but above all mid-tier midfielders.
Edit: I would look at Mount then unless you have him and either use the money elsewhere or save it to buy Wilson after his Arsenal game.

Last edited:

Dan_F

Wait until Monday at least, if he scores one or two against Arsenal you will be regretting it. If you have that much in the bank I would look to spend it elsewhere. I don't know what your team looks like but Martial can be a very good FPL player.
Ole has pretty much confirmed he’s out for another 3 games.

Fosu-Mens

This is it, a wildcard could also sort out Cellabos, as well as the issue of Greenwood, plus no De Bruyne.
But on 2 freebies, I can instantly get De Bruyne in without much surgery?

Arsenal have a superb run, so Cellabos may be a good acquisition still, even though he's done nothing bar the initial 2 assists before everyone got him in!
Wildcard might be smart.

Maguire --> Tomori
Ederson -->Ryan, Pope, Fabianski
Silva --> KDB
VVD --> TAA or Robertson
Kane and Greenwood --> Haller, Wood, Barnes, Ings, Ayew, Pukki, Wilson, King etc.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wildcard might be smart.

Maguire --> Tomori
Ederson -->Ryan, Pope, Fabianski
Silva --> KDB
VVD --> TAA or Robertson
Kane and Greenwood --> Haller, Wood, Barnes, Ings, Ayew, Pukki, Wilson, King etc.
Yep, ideally would hold off a wildcard until the international break.
But 2 freebies may hold that off, with De Bruyne the main issue. But what if he gets injured tue/rested at the weekend.

I dare say waiting it out until the end of the week is the only smart money here.

devil in me

But 2 freebies may hold that off, with De Bruyne the main issue. But what if he gets injured tue/rested at the weekend.

I dare say waiting it out until the end of the week is the only smart money here.
Cant see him being rested in the league any time soon... he is invaluable to them at present and he was rested a couple of weeks ago. Worst case scenario he gets benched once until xmas in the leauge...(well worse case is injury i suppose!)

Fosu-Mens

Fair enough.

Got Greenwood and have two free transfers myself.
Only player in the team i want out is him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fair enough.

Got Greenwood and have two free transfers myself.
Only player in the team i want out is him.
Wait until he scores on Monday, and becomes essential :lol::wenger:

In fairness, if Cellabos actually played like he should, then it'd be an awkward bench decision each week with 3 proper strikers. Cantwell has exceeded his 5th man status.

Leonzo1

Does anyone know what's the situation with Tomori? Seems like a bargain at 4.5 but not sure if he is a smart bet long term, will he play once Rudiger is back? Who is in front of him in the Chelsea pecking order? Thanks for the help guys!

Fosu-Mens

Wait until he scores on Monday, and becomes essential :lol::wenger:

In fairness, if Cellabos actually played like he should, then it'd be an awkward bench decision each week with 3 proper strikers. Cantwell has exceeded his 5th man status.
Ceballos works best if Ozil doesn't play with set pieces and given more attacking freedom.
With Tierney back there might be some changes.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Does anyone know what's the situation with Tomori? Seems like a bargain at 4.5 but not sure if he is a smart bet long term, will he play once Rudiger is back? Who is in front of him in the Chelsea pecking order? Thanks for the help guys!
He's £4.6m now and Lampard said he was #1 or 2 as it stands.

Probably gonna bring him in for Aurier.

Sarni

Edit: I would look at Mount then unless you have him and either use the money elsewhere or save it to buy Wilson after his Arsenal game.
I have Mount.

I have Firmino, Abraham and Aubameyang in attack which I like to be fair.

podurban2

I have Mount.

I have Firmino, Abraham and Aubameyang in attack which I like to be fair.
Then it's tough.. Looking at fixtures you might want to get in Maddison or someone like that, you can save the money to make a double transfer in two weeks time. Maybe look at switching Firmino for Wilson and upgrading Martial to Son/De Bruyne.