Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Then it's tough.. Looking at fixtures you might want to get in Maddison or someone like that, you can save the money to make a double transfer in two weeks time. Maybe look at switching Firmino for Wilson and upgrading Martial to Son/De Bruyne.
I got De Bruyne and Maddison as well. That’s the issue with my team, I already have all the bargain players who score well:

Pope Button
AWB Matip Diop Lundstram Soyuncu
Martial KDB Maddison Mount Richarlison
Firmino Auba Abraham

Had van Dijk until this week but Matip is better value and the way he has played so far he should maintain his starting spot for a while.

I still have £1.2m in the bank. I am still going to maintain that I do not need Salah and Sterling to do well in the league.

Bernardo or Mahrez for Martial are tempting. The issue with Mahrez is that when he plays, he always gets a very high score but he is on the bench too often to be reliable. Bernardo is more consistent. The again with their fixture list and the form Mahrez has been in, he could be a proper hit... I think I will take a risk and take him. He basically took Sane’s spot from previous seasons and Sane did play quite often and scored well.

Last edited:

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
60 with Pereira to go, very satisfied with that. OA rank att 140k ish.

Finally King delivers with some points, he, and Wilson, has been in my team the whole season.

Riz

Definitely the first one. Sheffield United and Leicester can be tough nuts to crack, and after that Liverpool has bad fixtures
You’re a gent! Went for VVD and Sterling for 15 points.

Nickosaur

Got 47 with Soyuncu to play today. Was disappointed but it's all green arrows so can't complain.

My team looks really strong for next week. Which means I'll do fecking terribly.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I got De Bruyne and Maddison as well. That’s the issue with my team, I already have all the bargain players who score well:

Pope Button
AWB Matip Diop Lundstram Soyuncu
Martial KDB Maddison Mount Richarlison
Firmino Auba Abraham

Had van Dijk until this week but Matip is better value and the way he has played so far he should maintain his starting spot for a while.

I still have £1.2m in the bank. I am still going to maintain that I do not need Salah and Sterling to do well in the league.

Bernardo or Mahrez for Martial are tempting. The issue with Mahrez is that when he plays, he always gets a very high score but he is on the bench too often to be reliable. Bernardo is more consistent. The again with their fixture list and the form Mahrez has been in, he could be a proper hit... I think I will take a risk and take him. He basically took Sane’s spot from previous seasons and Sane did play quite often and scored well.
How many points are you currently on without the pair out of interest?

Adcuth

Going into this week like this.

Patricio

Matip, Diop, Lundstram

Sterling(vc), KDB(c), Mane, Mount

Abraham, Barnes, Pukki

Subs: Button, Ceballos, Pereira, Kelly

Any subs I should make? Pereira against Liverpool was a hard choice, especially given how he's just played. Can't see him having that freedom against the kopites though.

Varun

Staff
Going into this week like this.

Patricio

Matip, Diop, Lundstram

Sterling(vc), KDB(c), Mane, Mount

Abraham, Barnes, Pukki

Subs: Button, Ceballos, Pereira, Kelly

Any subs I should make? Pereira against Liverpool was a hard choice, especially given how he's just played. Can't see him having that freedom against the kopites though.
Can do better than Barnes.

Nickosaur

Yay, clean sheet for Leicester. Seriously looking at getting Vardy in after the liverpool game...

FerociousCorgis

48 points with hopefully pogba and hopefully greenwood to maybe add to it a bit. Not bad considering everything.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
48 with Leno and Rashford (is there a chance he plays?) to go. If Rashford doesn't play then needless to say I hope it stands as it is. Terrible GW anyway but serves me right for not adjusting the team for 3 weeks.

Varun

Staff
48 with Leno and Rashford (is there a chance he plays?) to go. If Rashford doesn't play then needless to say I hope it stands as it is. Terrible GW anyway but serves me right for not adjusting the team for 3 weeks.
No he won't.

Adcuth

Who will come in from your bench

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I'm not sure where to go with my team. I've got 2 FTs. Any ideas?

GKP: Adrián (Ryan)
DEF: Robertson, Otamendi, Lundstram, Digne, Mings
MID: Mount, Cantwell, De Bruyne, Sterling, Mané
FWD: Pukki, Abraham Greenwood​

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!

I'd improve the attack if I were you. Either a big one and downgrade somewhere else or King/Wilson for Greenwood with perhaps one cheaper defender.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
How many points are you currently on without the pair out of interest?
334 minus 24 I paid for transfers because of injuries and because I am stupid. Not super happy with that but not particularly concerned either, I messed up my initial roster and then had some awful luck with injuries. Normally I am happy to get 50 points average and I am actually very, very close to that.

The leader in our league has 397. He doesn’t have them either.

KDB actually has way more points than either of them too.

ROFLUTION

Alisson might be back for the next game, so keep an eye on that - you might wanna replace Adrian. Think your team looks very solid, but maybe go for Aubameyang instead of Mane as Auba has an insanely easy fixture list and hasn't blanked yet. Mane is going into a rough fixture-list for like 5 games or so.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
334 minus 24 I paid for transfers because of injuries and because I am stupid. Not super happy with that but not particularly concerned either, I messed up my initial roster and then had some awful luck with injuries. Normally I am happy to get 50 points average and I am actually very, very close to that.

The leader in our league has 397. He doesn’t have them either.

KDB actually has way more points than either of them too.
You can't add those 24 points. That's part of the game :lol:

Interesting strategy though mate. Last couple of weeks de bruyne has been on fire while sterling and salah haven't. That could easily switch back and theyre always huge threats. Don't have one when they hatrick as cap and you'll take a huge hit.

I'm on the same points as your leader with players tonight.

And im about 30th..thats thirtieth in my work league!!

The guy top of our league who is an absolute don applies the key rule. Of covering the players capable of big hauls.
He has sterling de bruyne salah and aguero!
Gonna take some overtaking. As always!

Last edited:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Leicester win 5 nil and I have the only player on their team to score less than 4 points. Classic FPL.

Soyunco in for Aurier this week. Will get Vardy in after the Liverpool game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
As expected, looking forward to the Greenwood one pointer tonight.

Dan_F

As expected, looking forward to the Greenwood one pointer tonight.
I was convinced he would start. Was annoying my mate earlier saying he was going to haul. Turns out he has AWB, who subs out for Kelly with 6 points :rolleyes: