Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Hmm. Just the two played so far, 16 and 8 from KDB and Sterling before bonuses. Decent recovery from not having Leicester players. Those with Sterling/KDB and Leicester players must be loving it though.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
This game has gone near perfect for me. Aguero 1 pointer, Sterling & KDB goals and potential bonus. Fernandinho off which saves me the Ottamendi transfer for another week.

If Carlsberg did early kick offs...

Pughnichi

Annoying me that Aguero has seemingly been dropped for EPL in recent weeks.

transferred him in 4 games back

He’s since played 132 mins out of available 360

I don’t think I’ve ever, in the history of Fantasy had him firing. FML. I’m getting to that stubborn stage of refusing a transfer cos you can guarantee the moment I replace him he’ll score 12 in 4 games!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This game has gone near perfect for me. Aguero 1 pointer, Sterling & KDB goals and potential bonus. Fernandinho off which saves me the Ottamendi transfer for another week.

If Carlsberg did early kick offs...
Except Fernandinho serves the 1 game ban in the league cup midweek, and is back available next league game out..

The rest is true though.

Shame Sterling didn't do a little more, but with 3bonus points, for that 1 goal he's still a 22 point haul as captain!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Annoying me that Aguero has seemingly been dropped for EPL in recent weeks.

transferred him in 4 games back

He’s since played 132 mins out of available 360

I don’t think I’ve ever, in the history of Fantasy had him firing. FML. I’m getting to that stubborn stage of refusing a transfer cos you can guarantee the moment I replace him he’ll score 12 in 4 games!!
All about timing this game isn't it!

Had a quick scroll down my work league, or I should say up, as I was in 35th out of 90 before the weekend.
One guy had Chilwell 19, Perez 20, Vardy 20.

That's just once a decade luck isn't it! Although he didn't captain any of them!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Except Fernandinho serves the 1 game ban in the league cup midweek, and is back available next league game out..

The rest is true though.

Shame Sterling didn't do a little more, but with 3bonus points, for that 1 goal he's still a 22 point haul as captain!
Damn you. Looks like I do need to shift that turd after all. Quite liked the look of Cancelo.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Damn you. Looks like I do need to shift that turd after all. Quite liked the look of Cancelo.
It's weird with Otamendi. But when your manager prefers to play two sub 6ft centre mids instead of you at the back, you must be in poor form!

Any team with god set piece delivery must really fancy it against City right now. They basically have Stones and De Bruyne over 6 foot. Neither noted for their aerial dominance.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Yeah I might do this before price rises tonight although Liverpool away at Villa vs Leicester away at Palace doesn't scream immediate returns.

Let's be honest last night was a freak result.
Indeed but lower price, he takes penalties and is the main piece of their attack while they try to play good offensive football.

I have £5.2m in the bank now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Silva has the goal on there at the mo.
Yep, looks like they've decided to switch it.
Annoying for any De Bruyne captainers, as that takes 2 points off, and loses the bonus too - a 6point swing as cap.

starman

Such bs changing the goal after the game after VAR ruled it KDB's, thus making it a valid goal at the time. It's not clear that Silva touched or its illusions by the spin of the ball

Yes I have KDB as captain

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Such bs changing the goal after the game after VAR ruled it KDB's, thus making it a valid goal at the time. It's not clear that Silva touched or its illusions by the spin of the ball

From the many replays I saw, you certainly couldn't be certain. I wonder how they've decided.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

They've had more time to check and zoom in, and probably some more angles to look at. Certainly more time than VAR has. If it's right it's right.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
From the many replays I saw, you certainly couldn't be certain. I wonder how they've decided.
They've had more time to check and zoom in, and probably some more angles to look at. Certainly more time than VAR has. If it's right it's right.
They voted 2-1 to award it to Silva, which suggests that it wasn't a case of them seeing something VAR didn't as there was still disagreement.

My guess is VAR need to actually see contact before they can judge Silva touched it (because it's a potentially match-changing decision) whereas the goal accreditation committee have lower standards (i.e. are happy to take Silva's word for it) because deciding who gets awarded the goal after the fact has no impact on the result. I believe they have awarded goals on a similar basis in prior seasons.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If I did VVD to Pereira (or another Leicester defender), I can do Aguero to Vardy and Mount to Sterling.

It would leave me with this team. Obviously no premium defenders is the only concern, but is it even a concern this season?
Some would say 3 City mids is excessive, but it's not like they're aren't going to get points.

Pope
Pereira Lundstram Pieters
Mane KDB DSilva Sterling
Vardy Wilson Abraham

starman

BT spent around 10 minutes after the game trying to decide and they couldnt. If its not clear cut, they need to stick to the official decision in game.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Wilson didn't blank once til I brought him in and now he's only blanked.

My only hope is for a Burnley clean sheet even though I have Mount and Tammy (because so does everyone else).

United Hobbit

Lampard is the new Pep. Start the season with Pulisic, he doesn't play. Brought in Hudson Odoi this week. He doesn't play. Cheers Lampard :mad:

United Hobbit

Finger is starting to hover over the wildcard button.... wonder who's place will be at threat if Pulisic continues this way...

I thought Lampard would use CHO having been so anti Pulisic :rolleyes:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lampard is the new Pep. Start the season with Pulisic, he doesn't play. Brought in Hudson Odoi this week. He doesn't play. Cheers Lampard :mad:
Finger is starting to hover over the wildcard button.... wonder who's place will be at threat if Pulisic continues this way...

I thought Lampard would use CHO having been so anti Pulisic :rolleyes:
Yep, to keep Vardy-Abraham-Wilson, and have Sterling-De Bruyne-Mane, I couldn't afford Mount, so went CHO.

Sods law that he's out, and his replacement gets a triple!!

Might have to revisit Ceballos if there's any hint he finds his form and a regular start

Leonzo1

Brought Digne at GW5 since then he returned a lousy 9 points (including -1 today), and dropped 0.2 in price. Worst transfer I've made this season by far.