Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Patchbeard

Does Vardy actually score that many goals though?
Seems expensive for an upper mid tier guy.

Rashford might score the odd goal, but shocking value. Especially if he goes back wide, and we still can't score more than 1.
It's Martial as an OOP mid or noone for me. And probably not just yet.
Vardy has 15 in 19 games or something under Rodgers. Pretty sure if you went back to when Rodgers took over he would match Auba/Aguero for highest scoring forward in FF. Before that he was a 1in2 but Leicester play more attacking and score more under Rodgers than they did under Puel. If I didn't already have Auba, Aguero and Abraham I'd get him in...

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Vardy hasn't gone more than two games without blanking. Very good option. I'd love him but he's at such an awkward price point for me. I'm hoping my front three of King - Jimenez - Abraham have enough of a spread to do well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Vardy hasn't gone more than two games without blanking. Very good option. I'd love him but he's at such an awkward price point for me. I'm hoping my front three of King - Jimenez - Abraham have enough of a spread to do well.
Good point on Vardy, and I note that the shark in my work league has just put him in. He's normally right on the money with his transfers...

Not sure about King as Wilson is always the main man, and he can play wide.

Jiminez is a good price, but that Europa worries me. I see he played in it this week too.

Will see if i can get Vardy, Mane, De Bruyne and Sterling in...

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Good point on Vardy, and I note that the shark in my work league has just put him in. He's normally right on the money with his transfers...

Not sure about King as Wilson is always the main man, and he can play wide.

Jiminez is a good price, but that Europa worries me. I see he played in it this week too.

Will see if i can get Vardy, Mane, De Bruyne and Sterling in...
I just took a punt on King, he's good the occasional haul every few weeks. I haven't got the transfers to do it but you can do

Pope
Robertson - Lundstram - Soyuncu
Salah - Grealish - Sterling - KDB - James/Yarmolenko
Vardy - Abraham

Ady87

Not happy with my team. Going in to this week like this:

Pope
TAA Otamendi Tomori Soyuncu
KDB Sterling(c) Salah Mount
Abraham King

Subs: Lundstram Wesley Cantwell

Can't ship a City player before Villa at home. Last chance for Salah to produce. If him and Sterling both blank or even come away with 5 pointers, I'm dropping.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
going to draft in Martial - bound to regret it but I currently have no United players after WC last week

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
3 transfers this week

Pope--Heaton
TAA---Otamendi---Lundstram---Rico---Kelly
Salah---KDB---Maddison---Mount---Cantwell
Vardy---C Wilson---Abraham
Nice team, although a little weak on premiums. I can't not have at least two because there'll always be a haul at some point.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Nice team, although a little weak on premiums. I can't not have at least two because there'll always be a haul at some point.
This seems to be the season that's disproving that at the minute. Sterling, Auba and Salah have only one double figure 'haul' each so far whereas Abraham, Mahrez, Pukki have 3 and David Silva has 4. Certainly an argument for spreading your funds around at this stage.

I know the usual argument comes down to captain picks but that seems a lottery too this season.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
This seems to be the season that's disproving that at the minute. Sterling, Auba and Salah have only one double figure 'haul' each so far whereas Abraham, Mahrez, Pukki have 3 and David Silva has 4. Certainly an argument for spreading your funds around at this stage.

I know the usual argument comes down to captain picks but that seems a lottery too this season.
Yeah, it's not as cut and dry, but they certainly still have it in them I think. At least Sterling and Aguero do I reckon.
Could work well though.

Fosu-Mens

well hes still a forward out of position

not sure if Rashford or Martial are 1st choice on pens
Rashford on pens, while the sensible thing would be to put Martial on them as he is not shooting blindly.
Personally, I think we are so clueless at attacking, especially without Pogba, that there is no point having any UTD attackers. And we are not scoring on corners or set pieces so no point in having Maguire either.

United Hobbit

Son & Moutinho to Hudson Odoi & David Silva leaving a bit in the bank to upgrade elsewhere?

Scared of being trolled by Pep though...

I'd love Mane but cant afford him without a wildcard

JmRssll555

I have enough in the bank to upgrade Pukki to either Vardy, Jiminez or Auba. Only 1 FT and it’ll likely only be a 2-3 week punt before I downgrade the striker and move Salah or Mane back in.

Who should I pick? Slightly favouring Vardy at the moment.

Adcuth

I have enough in the bank to upgrade Pukki to either Vardy, Jiminez or Auba. Only 1 FT and it’ll likely only be a 2-3 week punt before I downgrade the striker and move Salah or Mane back in.

Who should I pick? Slightly favouring Vardy at the moment.
I went for Auba but Vardy has some very scorable games coming up. The cut off is 7 tonight though with Leicester playing later so don't get caught out by that

El-Manos

Lads how likely is Aguero to play? He’s way too expensive to keep if he is not starting tonight.

ROFLUTION

Lads how likely is Aguero to play? He’s way too expensive to keep if he is not starting tonight.
I'm taking the chance and captaining him. As someone said, either he gets 70 minutes and could score a brace or 25 minutes and still score 1 or 2.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
Going with:

De Gea
Söyüncü Pieters Otamendi
Salah (c) Richarlison Guendouzi De Bruyne Buendia
Maupay Kane

Subs: Heaton, Wesley, Matip, Alderweireld

Adcuth

Think I will though is 3 Chelsea players too many (I have Mount and Tammy) 3 Liverpool and potentially 2 City?

Do we think Lampard will keep using Hudson Odoi?

Cheers to the person that said "tonight " I had no idea there was a game :lol:
Been caught out by that so many times

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Aye this was the week I ditched sterling cos I just wasn’t gettin anywhere near enough goals out of my strikers this season. Keep being too late to the bandwagons (Barnes, Pukki). Brought in the reliable Vardy and Wilson to get me a few goals. Was torn between Salah or Sterling out but felt I needed some Liverpool coverage in attack. 0.9m left to possibly upgrade Otamendi to Mendy or Cantwell to Grealish in a couple of weeks.

Fosu-Mens

Replaced Auba and Cantwell with KDB and Maupay.

Current team:

Ryan
TAA, Otamendi, Soyuncu
Mane, Sterling(C), KDB, Mount
Abraham, Haller, Maupay

Subs: Pope, Tomori, Saka, Lundstram

Cap Sterling or KDB?
Soyuncu or Tomori?

GledTheRed

Not happy with my team. Going in to this week like this:

Pope
TAA Otamendi Tomori Soyuncu
KDB Sterling(c) Salah Mount
Abraham King

Subs: Lundstram Wesley Cantwell

Can't ship a City player before Villa at home. Last chance for Salah to produce. If him and Sterling both blank or even come away with 5 pointers, I'm dropping.
What's wrong with that team?

Replaced Auba and Cantwell with KDB and Maupay.

Current team:

Ryan
TAA, Otamendi, Soyuncu
Mane, Sterling(C), KDB, Mount
Abraham, Haller, Maupay

Subs: Pope, Tomori, Saka, Lundstram

Cap Sterling or KDB?
Soyuncu or Tomori?
I would have started him over otamendi

starman

Feeecck, I've been done by the early deadline, made no transfers, team or captain changes.
I try to keep interest but it was roughly around this time last year I kept on forgetting to keep on top of things and ultimately lose interest completely :(

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Put Vardy in...they go 3-0 up after 19mins, playing 10men from 12mins...and he does nothing.
This game is the pits :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
4-0, still no Vardy involvement. Fook off. If I didn't have him he'd have a 12 pointer by now

diarm

I saw an article somewhere this morning with the headline: "Fantasy Prem Tips - Time to get back on those Leicester Forwards".

I'd say your man who wrote that piece is feeling fairly smug about himself right now!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Leicester can get fecked. Chilwell is going to get a huge haul.