Fantasy Premier League 19/20

SweetRightFoot

Put Rashford in for the Liverpool game and now we've got some good run of fixtures, lots of away games for him to use his pace. With Martial back he'll be out on the wing where he does his best work. I had him down for 15 goals in the Prem this season and I fully expect him to get them. Watch this space.

SteveTheRed

Glad he's blown his hattrick load in the CL :D
I know at some stage soon I will need to get Sterling back, hopefully no massive price hike after that! You know he will be benched this weekend as well after Peps comments.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
must be half the game who have ended up with a similar template wild card team
If you were picking a wildcard now, you'd have to have Soy and Tomori as 4.7m defenders, De Bruyne and Mane
Pep roulette. Fecking hate it.
Difficult isn't it.

You know one of them as captain could get a 25-30 pointer, which will be the one you don't put in.

You put them in though, and they'll be benched and come on for 2mins!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
If you were picking a wildcard now, you'd have to have Soy and Tomori as 4.7m defenders, De Bruyne and Mane

Difficult isn't it.

You know one of them as captain could get a 25-30 pointer, which will be the one you don't put in.

Got 3 of those 4 in last week's WC team - no Tomori

AlexUTD

Difficult isn't it.

Indeed mate,that is why i hate captaining a City player. Had the (c) on Aguero this weekend and the (vc) on Mount.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Indeed mate,that is why i hate captaining a City player. Had the (c) on Aguero this weekend and the (vc) on Mount.
With two home bankers coming, it's even more dangerous, as you know it could very easy be Jesus, Bernardo Silva and Mahrez being the front 3
De Bruyne "should" be safer as he was subbed, but even that is no real guide.

AlexUTD

With two home bankers coming, it's even more dangerous, as you know it could very easy be Jesus, Bernardo Silva and Mahrez being the front 3
De Bruyne "should" be safer as he was subbed, but even that is no real guide.
I got rid of Aguero and gone back to KdB and Sterling, think those two are the safest to have. But again i could be wrong!:wenger:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I got rid of Aguero and gone back to KdB and Sterling, think those two are the safest to have. But again i could be wrong!:wenger:
Have been putting my wildcard off for a while, but this week I might just do Salah to De Bruyne, and do the same as you. With Ederson in there too.

Maguire one last chance, away at Norwich! With Pukki in there to hedge my bets!

Apokalips

Any ideas to help here?

Henderson/Pope

TAA/Digne/Lundstram/Dunk/Kelly

Mount/McGinn/Mane/Sterling/KDB

Pukki/Abraham/Greenwood

Only 1 FT and 0.8m itb...

Thought about replacing Greenwood with Connolly as he's actually got points! May replace Digne and Pukki with a cheaper option in defence (maybe O Connell) plus Vardy?

Not sure if I should leave Pukki and just change Greenwood and Digne for now and take the - 4 hit?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Any ideas to help here?

Henderson/Pope

TAA/Digne/Lundstram/Dunk/Kelly

Mount/McGinn/Mane/Sterling/KDB

Pukki/Abraham/Greenwood

Only 1 FT and 0.8m itb...

Thought about replacing Greenwood with Connolly as he's actually got points! May replace Digne and Pukki with a cheaper option in defence (maybe O Connell) plus Vardy?

Not sure if I should leave Pukki and just change Greenwood and Digne for now and take the - 4 hit?
I think you're looking at the right players to remove. If you go O Connell though that's triple SHU defence which seems a bit ott. Turn Greenwood into one of King/Woods/Ings maybe and get in someone like Tomori or Soyunco instead of Digne.

Word of warning though - there's every chance Digne could return well in the next 4 fixtures and he's probably a bit of a differential now that so many have dumped him. I'd defo want to lose him before their horrendous December run though.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Got to be a City player captain this weekend so again we have to play Pep roulette.

I'm going with Sterling captain and KDB vice.

Kane out for Auba this week. Sick of him.

Starting Lundstram over Soyunco due to Southamptons record of scoring at home.

Pope

TAA / Lundstram / Ottamendi

Sterling (c) / KDB (vc) / Mount / Tielemans

Firmino / Auba / Tammy

Subs : Soyunco / Cantwell / Kelly

Expected points - 50+

Reality - 30

Nickosaur

Pope

TAA / Otamendi / Soyuncu / Lundstrum

Sterling (C) / KDB / Mount

Auba / Abraham / Haller

Subs – Yarmolenko / Cantwell / Guilbert

Stuck with Haller for far too long. Two home games now so hopefully he can do something.

Not expecting a big points total this week, but hopefully I can make the right captain call at least.

SteveTheRed

Whats the latest comments? Also, anything on Aguero?
He said how great Sterling was and his recovery skills - that he could play another game the next game etc. He will rested at the weekend.

Nothing on Aguero, but he played the full 90mins.

Anyone checked out www.fplreview.com. Quite interested to see their season review based on expected points, bookmakers points etc. ...I was expected to get 58 GW 9 , and I got 26! It does make you feel a little better.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I guess Aguero will either play 60 or come on at 60 mins. Either way, there's a chance of two goals.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He said how great Sterling was and his recovery skills - that he could play another game the next game etc. He will rested at the weekend.

Nothing on Aguero, but he played the full 90mins.

Anyone checked out www.fplreview.com. Quite interested to see their season review based on expected points, bookmakers points etc. ...I was expected to get 58 GW 9 , and I got 26! It does make you feel a little better.
Hang on, he didn't say this bit I take it?

United58

I have KDB and Sterling but Aubemayang's my captain atm - good choice? I'm wary after the two from City played 90 this midweek and Arsenal have a theoretically nice game in Palace at home (and their home form's fantastic), still not fully sure...

coolredwine

lameredboots
I have KDB and Sterling but Aubemayang's my captain atm - good choice? I'm wary after the two from City played 90 this midweek and Arsenal have a theoretically nice game in Palace at home (and their home form's fantastic), still not fully sure...
KDB didn't play 90 minutes. Pretty sure he's gonna start on the weekend, so a solid captaincy choice.

mohr

Any thoughts on Kane vs Auba for permanent spot?

And I am thinking about which is better, Robertson & Pukki vs 4.5 defender & Auba/Kane
It seems Robertson is having a knock?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Any thoughts on Kane vs Auba for permanent spot?

And I am thinking about which is better, Robertson & Pukki vs 4.5 defender & Auba/Kane
It seems Robertson is having a knock?
I've had Kane since GW3 and just shipped him for Auba. He was mostly disappointing and Spurs have been woeful. If Auba doesn't bang in the next 2 home games I might well switch to Jiminez and beef up my midfield instead.

428 - 509.52 - 528.90 - 519.21 - -91.21

Nasty.
Think it's gonna be like that for most people. Been an odd season so far with most of the best captain picks failing on a weekly basis.

Mine is

492 / 513.06 / 557.95 / 535.51 / -43.51

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ok - do we go for a wildcard this week before the deadline tonight? Or just do a single transfer?

Ederson - 4m
Maguire, Van D, Dunk, Lundstram, Kelly
Sterling,Salah, Ceballos, Cantewell, Mount
Abraham, Pukki, Wilson

Some obvs weaknesses in there, but also a bit loathe to ship Ederson and Maguire this week with great chancesof cleanies...

Maybe could get away with Salah to De Bruyne?

If I knew Aguero would play the next 2 I'd have him in as cap....but we all know Pep

If i was wildcarding, i'd get in

De Bruyne, Mane, Soy for Leicester, Tomori Chelsea, and probably 2x4.4m keepers with Gazza and Roberto now starting

Half an eye on Martial, but still probs too early for him

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
With the next 3 fixtures, im looking to change a striker.

Rashford or Vardy? Rashford is slightly cheaper, and we have better games.

Then again at most we'd score a goal a game. Has to be Vardy right?

TheRedGoat

I have 1mil in the bank and I have David Silva in my team that I want to move on. Do you think he'll start this weekend? If I should transfer him out, who should I bring in?

Patchbeard

With the next 3 fixtures, im looking to change a striker.

Rashford or Vardy? Rashford is slightly cheaper, and we have better games.

Then again at most we'd score a goal a game. Has to be Vardy right?
Vardy every time. In the long run he'll score a lot more.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Does Vardy actually score that many goals though?
Seems expensive for an upper mid tier guy.

Rashford might score the odd goal, but shocking value. Especially if he goes back wide, and we still can't score more than 1.
It's Martial as an OOP mid or noone for me. And probably not just yet.

Leonzo1

Not sure which defender to bench. Digne away to Brighton, Lundstram away to West Ham or Pereira away to Southampton?

All potentially tricky away games.

Last edited by a moderator:

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Vardy every time. In the long run he'll score a lot more.
What about Firmino then? Im thinking of changing him because i already have Mane, and if Liverpool have a bad game (or a low scoring one), then its double the blow.

So thats where the idea came from, to change Firmino for either Rashford or Vardy.